Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me (640 Views)

First Bank Plc Faces Money Laundering Charge / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me by justfact: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Access bank frustrates me

Sunday Punch November 3, 2013 by Our Reader

Leave a Comment

I have an account with Access Bank Plc, Iwo Road branch Ibadan, Oyo State. On January 28, 2012, I lodged N12, 000 into the account at the Bodija branch of the bank to aid the processing of an admission to a university in Canada. But the money was not credited into the account. Because of this, the University of Regina, Canada, where I was seeking admission could not deduct the sum of $100 from the account. My receipt number was 11452613. Despite repeatedly visiting the bank to complain that I was getting negative report from the school website about my payment, nothing was done until the admission closed on March 1, 2012. This made me lose a 4-year-academic scholarship that covered my family’s movement to Canada.

Previously, the bank also failed to effect a payment of N35,000 I made through a check number 061921511 to an insurance company for Premium Life Assurance on my daughter on January 8, 2011.

Even when I instructed my lawyer to write the bank in March 2012 through its South West Regional Office, Ring Road, Ibadan and Bodija branch, there was no response for several months despite evidence that the letters were received.
Re: Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me by Godysien(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Friend this goes beyond Access Bank, it is an enemy(ies). Just check urself very well spiritually and seek the face of God for a divine intervention.
Re: Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me by Sircj(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Godysien: Friend this goes beyond Access Bank, it is an enemy(ies). Just check urself very well spiritually and seek the face of God for a divine intervention.

Enemy ko enemy ni. Everytin u blame it on enemy. must u spiritauliz evrytin.
At op u are contradictin urself. U lodge 12k naira for 100 us dollar, did u boda to check d exchang rate or do u av some fund in ur account. So many tin ur need to clarify. Thank u
Re: Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me by Zealcorp: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
A deposit was made by a client who has a mandate wit a financial institution without posting for complete 3days at d expense of loosing 4yrs Scholarship. This is a negligence on Access Bank. Plc which they must be held responsible for by pay damages.

@Cj, it's better u receive d message and not d messenger, if it is usual enemy practice in ur area den u can contact him tru his mail for possible solution.

I do believe he shoud have some deposit deposit in account previously for d transaction to take place. But d facts is dat Access Bank Pls did not carry out instruction for 3days

With refence to d initail cheq of #35,000 in favour of Insurance company not honour as well.

Moderator pls front page things
Re: Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me by arimahoseloka(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
You better run from that useless bank. I hate them with passion. When i was still struggling in the university they stole my last 15k from my account and told me someone withdrew my money from d atm. Meanwhile i was with my atm all this while. I was dumbfounded They said there is nothing they can do. Cry, i no fit cry. Na my guys 4 school save me for that month. It is only acess bank that keep removing 10naira, 5naira, 3naira from my account on a daily basis na so my money go dey go small small. I didnt even bother to close my account. I just abandoned it d day i graduated. But come o how can u let a stupid bank deny u ur scholarship This is terrible, sue their stupi.d a.ss if i were u.

(1) (Reply)

Post Today's Xchange Rate For US Dollar, Sterling, Euro / Business Developers / FOREX Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.