Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors (1686 Views)

Buhari Should Prosecute Corrupt Individuals,Not Detain Them. / Why Government Want To Pass "Anti-social Media Bill" / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by ochejoseph(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerian churches just can’t stop giving us
something to talk about; if it’s not about the
“holy slap” it’s about extreme deliverance. Or
how can we describe the photo above with a
lady lying on the bare getting errm…
‘dispossessed’.
The deliverance style raises one too many
eyebrows though with hands strategically
placed on her private region all through the
session. Who knows, some sort of demon
might be lurking around that area which needs
to be urgently exorcised.
We still can’t get over deliverance style
though. What do you think?
www.ynaija.com/photo-of-the-day-this-is-one-church-deliverance-taken-too-far-below/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by ochejoseph(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jobless and lazy men have found a cheap way to defraud Nigerians , claiming ''pastor '' and desecrating the alter of God with all manner of Gymnastics and strange attitudes , what kind of deliverance will require a man Woman of ''GOD'' to place his/her hand on a woman'/mans private area this is satanic !
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by Degis(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
ochejoseph: Jobless and lazy men have found a cheap way to defraud Nigerians , claiming ''pastor '' and desecrating the alter of God with all manner of Gymnastics and strange attitudes , what kind of deliverance will require a man Woman of ''GOD'' to place his/her hand on a woman'/mans private area this is satanic !

My friend, did you hear that Ekiti state Government has started her Employment drive for youths like you. Please, hurry while the offer last!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by donphilopus: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is that deliverance or rocking??
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by Rhemar(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Degis:

My friend, did you hear that Ekiti state Government has started her Employment drive for youths like you. Please, hurry while the offer last!
Are u one of such pastors?
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by Jakumo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Stop getting excited, you filthy preverts. I do that all the time with young comely wenches who seek success prayers and laying on of hands, in my capacity as a freelance Fertility Pastor.

Generally I start off blessing both jugs in the name of Jeeeesus, by groping them gratuitously, during which time I can arrive at a preliminary asessment of how firm and supple those golden orbs are, which in turn will enable me to reach a decision regarding whether and how soon to schedule special midnight PRIVATE prayers, during which much wanton anointing and speaking in tongues will transpire.

Anyway, getting back to the regular service, I generally move from the introductory jug-grope to the crotch-grab shown in the picture, and remain in that position for as long as the Holy Spirit instructs me.

The blessing modality shown in the above picture is standard procedure in my church. There is no cause for alarm. All young wenches are advised to shave their Mounds of Venus into nice landing strips specificaly to make this procedure more meaningful and holy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by Bulldog(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
those are two adults. I guess they know what they are doing cos it's with consent. :X
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by ochejoseph(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Degis:

I don't Blame you ,guess you are one of those who feed from the ignorance of Nigerians
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by juman(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2013
nigeria! grin

Joblessness is the father of all nonsensesity.

24/7 electricity would drive many nonsense away.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2013
Oya. E don do. My turn to finish the deliverance.
Re: Photo: Why Government Should Prosecute These Pastors by juman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
jerseyboy: Oya. E don do. My turn to finish the deliverance.

Habah, fear God. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Tycoon, Bashorun Jide Omokore, In Adultery Scandal! / The President Of Nigeria Is The 6th Africa Richest President / Former Speaker Masari Won APC Governoship Primaries In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.