Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Catering School - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catering School (16916 Views)

Catering School (jos) / Good Catering School / Yetkem Catering School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catering School by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2008
dear Nairalanders,

Can any one please provide me with information about  any good catering school in lagos particularly surulere and environs
Re: Catering School by wekgod: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
abanna:

dear Nairalanders,

Can any one please provide me with information about any good catering school in lagos particularly surulere and environs
DOF at ikeja
Re: Catering School by TINAOGE: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2009
Happy Newyear everyone in this forum. Please can somebody send me addresses of good catering school in Abuja.

Thank you.
Re: Catering School by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
I only know of Yetkem, that's the most popular.
Re: Catering School by balofaith: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
dear nairalanders

can any body tell me were there is good catering school in bariga that is not too expensive
Re: Catering School by bece: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
they equally teach you how to make cake,sugar craft,icing and small chops too not only theory but also practicals she is located at no 2 akure street war college estate gwarinpa very nice environ too is just like you are in your kitchen relaxed,neat
Re: Catering School by TINAOGE: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2009
@bece

Thank you so much for the catering school information. Please do you have their phone number. If yes, please let me have it.
Re: Catering School by bece: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
@tinaoge
Re: Catering School by TINAOGE: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2009
@bece

Thank you so much for the phone number and all the informations.

I will call them.
Re: Catering School by spicy007(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2009
the issue with Yetkem(100, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, opp Alade Market) is that they dont take weekend classes anymore. i have been there a few times.
pls does anyone know any catering school in Lagos?
Re: Catering School by tpiah: 9:34pm On May 27, 2009
Re: Catering School by chikeaneke(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2012
tpiah: I found this via google ( I dont know any of them personally)

http://www.rosegabriel.com/homepage.html

Yea tpiah, although this is an old thread but Rosegabriel Institute offers training in Catering and Hotel Management, Fashion and Textile Designs, Events Management and Events Education. Their office is at 32 Adesina Street, Ijesha Surulere, Lagos. Their official website is www.rosegabriel.com or you can write to info@rosegabriel.com. You can also call (234) 1-8171435; (234)1-4342273; (234) 803-3068282
Re: Catering School by edgenig1(f): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Ley Catering School Lagos
7 sam ekunola street,okota,Isolo LGA,lagos
080 266 30330

We offer training in the best cocktails and the most popular mixed drinks for your events. We make our

drinks to suit the occasion and the host's personality. Examples are Martini, Magarita,

Pina colada, Shakes, Sunset, Screwdriver, Shirley Temple, Cinderella, Coquito, Chapman,

Mimosa etc.
Ley EVENTS SERVICE
We offer varieties of small chops/finger foods. Our list of products are listed below

amongst the numerous:Puff-Puff, Plantain Puff, Potato Fritter, Yam Ball, Chicken Ball,

Samosa, Spring-Roll, Chicken in Bata, Fish in Bata, Fire Cracker, Angels Eggs.
We decorate for different occasions, weddings, Christmas parties, birthdays, children

parties, AGMs, award ceremonies etc. We have a fantastic selection of wedding decorations,

ideas and inspiration to plan the wedding of your dreams!
week end classes are also available
Re: Catering School by edgenig1(f): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Ley Catering School Lagos
7 sam ekunola street,okota,Isolo LGA,lagos
080 266 30330

We offer training in the best cocktails and the most popular mixed drinks for your events. We make our

drinks to suit the occasion and the host's personality. Examples are Martini, Magarita,

Pina colada, Shakes, Sunset, Screwdriver, Shirley Temple, Cinderella, Coquito, Chapman,

Mimosa etc.
Ley EVENTS SERVICE
We offer varieties of small chops/finger foods. Our list of products are listed below

amongst the numerous:Puff-Puff, Plantain Puff, Potato Fritter, Yam Ball, Chicken Ball,

Samosa, Spring-Roll, Chicken in Bata, Fish in Bata, Fire Cracker, Angels Eggs.
We decorate for different occasions, weddings, Christmas parties, birthdays, children

parties, AGMs, award ceremonies etc. We have a fantastic selection of wedding decorations,

ideas and inspiration to plan the wedding of your dreams!

Also continental and Intercontinental dishes.

week end classes are also available

Re: Catering School by PEARLmakeup(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
contact makeup ville for ur affordable bridal makeup n gele for all occasions 08137463651 add bbm pin: 56719B45 for more info
Re: Catering School by godform: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godformland institute of catering and hotel mangement includes all aspects of catering and hotel management.our theorical subjects includes food and nutrition, kitchen operation theory, food and beverages, human nature, accommodation studies, art of food services and hotel management, including all varieties of Africa and continental dishes practicals and events and cake decoration practical. our services are extended to both home and abroad and urgent employment will be given to an outgoin students with high grades.we train students on 1. event decoration 2. cake decoration 3. african dishes 4.continental dishes 5.event planing 5. pastry and cake making 6. sugar craft making 9. continental and african finger food..
our student after being trained and has passed through all required examination and test is very well qualified to work in all 5 stars hotel and airports. our main aim in Godformland is to give the best we can to train student in all catering services.... contact : 07031662736 email: godformlandinstitute@yahoo.com address: no 1 alominle araromi ijaye lagos state......condusive hostel with light and water are available for student that doesnt resides in lagos

Re: Catering School by Edjessy: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
A professional bread baker is needed urgently at brownie bakery, no 1 Ezilo avenue, independence Layout, Enugu! Interested candidates should send their cvs to the email address below:
arabqueen4jessica@gmail.com or call

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / How Long Do You Keep Your Soup Frozen Before Considering It Not Eatable Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.