Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? (2541 Views)

Avoid Eating Chicken Wings / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! / Do Nigerians Enjoy Eating Chicken Wings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by nwaobitex: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Some People can Form Ehn, I don't see it as a Big Deal...
I don't even accept Folk as a Cutlery in any Eatery, I collect just Spoon for my Rice or any Other Food and when am done, Na to Use my Hand finish my Chicken.

Why I go Shame, The Girl wey u dey shame for no go follow you go House OOO and Shey na she even work for me, U know wetin I pass thru to make money, Can't form Big man Pikin abeg...

Can you Use your Hand to Eat in an Eatery or Do you ever Feel shy Using your Hands?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
why will you feel shy to eat chicken with your hands unless you didn't wash your hand. The funny thing is sighting some bush people who use serviette to wrap the chicken while eating it. smh.
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by MissyB3(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Maybe it's more cool to stick to using cutlery. We can pretend to generous and allow the dogs have the bones. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by raqueal(f): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
The public should be spared of certain sights. As a lover of breaking and grinding bones, i buy take away so i can balance in the comfort of my home and do justice to the chicken. On days that i have to eat my meal in an eatery, i buy fish or meat. Chicken is usually my last resort.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by icebebe(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2013
dependa d eatry n d person dt took me dere,buh i love using ma hands

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by Ruq: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Naah!! for what.
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
The only reason I use my hands is if I can't get the proper cutlery (must wash them though). Because some eateries can make one look stupid...giving you blunt knives for roasted chicken!

And for those who claim they are being real by refusing to use proper cutlery, well I see y'all as those who haven't been to formal dinners before.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by bigx(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Shy kini For my money??

By the time I'm done they'd think its boneless chicken they served me.
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by bigx(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
kaeyame: The only reason I use my hands is if I can't get the proper cutlery (must wash them though). Because some eateries can make one look stupid...giving you blunt knives for roasted chicken!

And for those who claim they are being real by refusing to use proper cutlery, well I see y'all as those who haven't been to formal dinners before.

I've been to formal dinners, Loads, when it's necessary I use fork and knife.
Every other time, I enjoy my food.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by latrust(f): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2013
If you know how to use your cutlery well, go ahead but if you can't use your it pls drop the cutlery and use you hand . Thanks
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by paix(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Do I feel shy using my hand to pay for the chicken?
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
latrust: If you know how to use your cutlery well, go ahead but if you can't use your it pls drop the cutlery and use you hand . Thanks
Gbam!
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by nwaobitex: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
paix: Do I feel shy using my hand to pay for the chicken?
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by Ifyjemila(f): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
latrust: If you know how to use your cutlery well, go ahead but if you can't use your it pls drop the cutlery and use you hand . Thanks
That is just the truth.
Re: Do You Feel Shy Eating Chicken With Your Hands In Eatery? by nwaobitex: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
me i go break the bone ehn

(1) (Reply)

7 Of My Favourite Date/hangout Spots In Lagos / SOYBEANS Products Are Dangerous To Your Health. PLEASE BEWARE! / See The Gino Tomato Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.