Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. (1378 Views)

Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by maxben(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
I GOT GREAT NEWS...

I AM PRESENTLY WATCHING THE SUNDAY LIVE SCOAN(synagogue church of all nations) SERVICE ON EMMANUEL TV

In church today the 3rd of Nov, 2013 the Man of God prophet TB Joshua talked about the lingering dispute between ASUU and the FG which has resulted in the 4 months old strike.

"The prophet prayed with the congregation about the strike and after the prayer he said that GOD revealed to him that it is His will that our universities be reopened"

TO ALL STUDENTS...
HE DID NOT GIVE AN EXACT DATE CAUSE I KNOW U ALL WANT A DATE BUT I'LL ADVICE U ALL TO GO BACK TO UR STUDIES CAUSE I AM GOING BACK TO MINE.

IF U BELIEVE JUST TYPE AN AMEN OR LIKE THE POST CAUSE THIS IS NOT A TOPIC TO ARGUE ABOUT.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by nk2bob(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
First to comment...
Amen.

but abeg make them wait for just only one week make i first jack small cause its been a while.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by Sermwell(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
We are waiting!
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
And what does this mean Ofcourse, it's God's will for our Universities to be Reopened .

''The thoughts I have towards are thoughts of good and not of evil''
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by premlove(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
GOD please allow this strike to last for more than two weeks more and i will know that you have solve quater of my problem
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by Holyrule(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
prem love: GOD please allow this strike to last for more than two weeks more and i will know that you have solve quater of my problem
only if its his Will
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by IamSylva(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mtcheewundecided

*pisses and shìts on thread.. Mixes it and rubs it on d OP's face*

*walks outta thread*
angry
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by MissLeslie(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
I hope so.
Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by Aliciakeys(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2013
[size=48pt]AMEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - It's God's Will For Our Universities To Be Reopened. by Aliciakeys(f): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute Effurrn, PTI 1st Admission List, 2013/2014 / Difference Between Accounting And Finance In Unilorin / Photos: Uniben Matriculation Ceremony- Unibengist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.