Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever (56635 Views)

Have You Witnessed This '' Eclipse Of The Sun"? [pic Attached] / Nigeria Way Of Viewing Eclipse Of The Sun (photo) / Eclipse Of The Earth!=====projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mehn!!!!!!! grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by huncky: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
May God help you poster,
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Funny thread!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by acnwanaka: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
That na aboki head grin grin eclipse of the year

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
wellmax: The picture is that of full eclipse, see partial eclipse here.
olorun ooooooo,jesu ooooooo,mohammed ooooo,allah oooooooo,obatala oooo sango ooooo ifa oooooo which kind of head is this?see head like aso rock

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Temptee101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mz~naett:
coolCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor... ;DCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor...
For ur mind u normal abi? Who has been decieving u?
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Ryda(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na wa o...nd na modz put diz for fp angry
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayten30: na by force ni?na draws him back I wan use and not pulls him back,na by force to use "pulls him back"?or na by force to speak english ni?man shut ur dirty dust-bin u call mouth
i go wound this calabar boy ooo... You wan try me??
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by joelenesleek(f): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
drnairalov: I opened this thread 2 see eclipse...just 4 me 2 see dis angryvery boring joke angry angry
whoever put dis on front page smh 4 u
U must be very boring too to call diz boring, na 4 nairaland u wan c eclipse. Abi ur window no gree open today wre u 4 take c hair-clipse tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
joelenesleek:
U must be very boring too to call diz boring, na 4 nairaland u wan c eclipse. Abi ur window no gree open today wre u 4 take c hair-clipse tongue
grin
his dad said he will beat him on his bum bum if he steps outside the house
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
just when i thought we've had enough eclipse thread, this one comes up. But i think this is the best ever. Very funny picture..lool! grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Miner13: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Laugh unlimited!!!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Daclasikjoe(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy best Eclipse viewers

7 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Usjimy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
My belle ooo

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Michyeddy(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Our mods have gone mad again

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by UNLEASHED(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Looks like Yuzedo's head has been polished with some colourless shoe polish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
a big shout out to 2baba... today na ur day.. Oya do shakara

Heheeha
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by kachi6969(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hahahahaha....i cnt fit stop lafting
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by bumtos(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls, I cant control my laughing ooo.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by sweetponmo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
That is Rahidi, alias 'Adonri'
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by bumtos(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Infact, we need somebody like this to make us feel good in the time of sorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by volcanoash(f): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Did you notice the yabaleftonline.com ?
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by sunex: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2013
cnt stop laffing .... grin wink cheesy
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Engrlorenzo: 1:28am On Nov 04, 2013
This eclipse gidigan, ah no fit shout
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by EmenikeOkoye(m): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Palm karnel oil must be the shining agent.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by tunnyl(m): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2013
this is hillarious mehn..you just made my day
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Headlines:
1. Eclipse; Boko Haram claims Responsibility
2. Don't use Eclipse to intimidate our son... Edwin
Clark tells North
3. US to help Nigerians fight future Eclipse.Barack
Obama
4. Nigeria Spent 500 Billion Naira on sun shades
during Eclipse
5. FED GOVT. set up Eclipse monitoring committee
to be headed by Asari Dokubo
6. Eclipse minister bought 2 armoured anti Eclipse
Vehicles to protect self.
7. Eclipse: APC to GEJ; Eclipse has weakened
Nigerians confidence in your Government.
8. Eclipse occurrence was setback to negotiations,
strike continues...ASUU
9. Eclipse will not intimidate us - New PDP
10. Reps, Senators disagree over Eclipse allocation
‪#‎ VNTI‬
11. Eclipse- South Eastern states cries Marginalisation
12. Ngige to Obi- You cannot use Eclipse to intimidate us
13. Kogi state fails to acquire viewing rights for Eclipse, Okene boys blamed.
14. Girl commits suicide because of boyfriend's failure to get her Eclipse gift
15. Federal govt set to remove subsidy from eclipse., Meteorological Centers to embark on strike.
16. Anambra residents set to embark on riots for not witnessing the eclipse because of govt's refusal to pay
17.Another plane crash averted. Chairmam of eclipse monitoring commitee on board.
18. Eclipse of d sun to be privatised and handed over to foreign investors GEJ set 24 men committee
19. G7 governors are not happy over poor eclipse in Abuja due to disagreement with eclipse committee.
20. The general overseer of New eclipse church visits abuja today

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by JerryMaduka(m): 5:45am On Nov 04, 2013
omo this head go fit magnet coins oh...
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by kliq(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Daclasikjoe: cheesy best Eclipse viewers
lmao...this is it...damn

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by godisgreat4lyf: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] :DNa bottle u use scrape the hair abiNairaland Forum
Welcome, godisgreat4lyf: Edit Profile / Following(3) / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 1154398 members, 1438801 topics. Date: Monday, 04 November 2013 at 05:55 AM

Nairaland Forum New Post
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Post (The Best Eclipse Of
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by kenbright(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Lmfao.. Hahahahahahahahaha.. gringringrin Eclipse of the clipper!! shockedshockedshocked grin
No,,,, dats called d eclipse of d flouriscent bulb!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.