Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever (56644 Views)

Have You Witnessed This '' Eclipse Of The Sun"? [pic Attached] / Nigeria Way Of Viewing Eclipse Of The Sun (photo) / Eclipse Of The Earth!=====projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2013
Thought dis was a calabash initially... Lwkmd. Seriously, it gives a "calabaish" impression.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Thought dis was a calabash initially... Lwkmd. Seriously, it gives a "calabaish" impression. Eclipse of d head... Lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Damscrob(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2013
chai dis one na ogo @ its peak...
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by VALIDATOR: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2013
@OP,
You got me.lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by TrackCee: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
funny
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by johnny2013(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
everyday: funny

Funny? No scary
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by NaLaugh: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Forget.. my own head dey cause eclipse for any town wey i enter on a daily basis cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by dgreatrock(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2013
What you need Dani, is flogging, not forgiveness. Lmao
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Decryptor(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Dhurmynick: why is this shit on fp.. the mods must be crazy. seun this is what I've been trying to tell you
Seun doesn't see anything wrong in it
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by rammytt(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Boko haram claims responsibilty of the eclipse and GEJ has set up an eclipse monitoring committee to see in to it..the sum of 2billion naira wil be released for d investigation n it wil b headed by patience Jonathan..
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by solajacobs(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2013
EKLIPXXX

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Crossbelt(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Chai nawa for people o[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by geebehn(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Dhurmynick: the mod must be crazy
Barn invitation undecided
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by buoye1(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Lol

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by adekanbai: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2013
LWKMD ;DLWKMD
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by HolyHolla(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2013
My friend, na only Baba God save you sey I no dey there when dem do u dis kind damage. I'm always tempted to hit my knuckles on this kind of head.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by maddman: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2013
haha this is hilarious

would like to slap that head lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by sugargirl24(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2013
d head make sense oo.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2013
That one never divine sign o.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Allhail(f): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2013
D bst eva 2 b frank. Cant stp lafing.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by mariahilton(f): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Head ☀̤̣̈̇f heads :DHead ☀̤̣̈̇f heads lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by EejaNla01(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2013
grin funny!
If u hate this thread then you are a sadist like some nigeria lecturers.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by vikinatius(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
eclipse of d bololo
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Røtten_egg: Damn right... This shait ain't funny one bit....
perhaps u lack a deep sense of humour. Here's wat's funny. From yesterday to today eclipse of d sun had dominated nairaland pages. And U click on a post with ur hard earned MB expecting to see a purported best eclipse of d sun photos, only for u to see a big hairless head (warri calls it bololo, portharcourt calls it moro moro) reflecting a stupid small light.
When, i si am, i jst tire, i nor jst fit vex. And at second look at d pics wit d caption eclipse of d sun n that sub-caption "please forgive me" i felt laughter parting my frowning lips. Please 4gv u 4 wastin my mb?
And to fink it made front page makes it even more funny. I believe it was for d same reason i laughed that d moderators posted this on front page. Watch out for nollywood movie entitle eclipse starring mr ibu and Jenifer lol..nor b 9ja we dey

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Ibiblaze(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2013
lol.....very very funny grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by engrsyer(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha dats a rare partial eclipse dat cuts across d atlantic skull of a human body. grin grin grin angry grin tongue tongue cry cry cry laugh make me cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by joshuaidibia(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2013
mayten30: ***draws him back***gives him a hard knock***tear am bad hot slap***spits on his phone***kick him on the butt***oya move away from the thread before u continue nagging like local dog wey get infection for head.
u must be a baptised fool.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by joshuaidibia(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2013
Articul8:
Hw is dt d mod's biz? Go get urslf a better fone. Must u read every post? Abegiiiiiii
bro. My lumia 820 dy nokia care,nd am getn it 2maro. My using c2 dnt mean am permanentl using it. OK. slowpoke
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Christmasdon(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2013
hmmmmmm!! Very serious.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Dhurmynick(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
geebehn:
Barn invitation undecided

lol.. dem no fit
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by write2obi(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
In case Eclipse of the sun has not gotten to your area yet, pls bear with us, its due to network challenges. Text Eclipse to 8825

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.