Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? (11775 Views)

Itching An Adverse Effect Of ANTI Malaria Drugs / 84 Percent Of Anti-malaria Drugs In Lagos Are Fake’ / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by PasD(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
For the past two weeks my body has been scratching me like hell. I had to visit the drug I took four days ago just to find out that it has piperaquine. I only know of chloroquine but am not sure I have taken it before. Since my body started scratching me I have taken assorted kinds of antidotes like peritone(not sure of the spelling) and other two antidotes to no avail. The worst part of it is that the more I scratch my body, the more I want to scratch it. Our wall with stone-paint coating has become my closest friend. Just like the adage goes, I have become like animals that go to the tree to scratch! Pls advice o!!! What should I do to stop this God-forsaken scratch?
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Dhellake: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
PasD:
For the past two weeks my body has been scratching me like hell. I had to visit the drug I took four days ago just to find out that it has piperaquine. I only know of chloroquine but am not sure I have taken it before. Since my body started scratching me I have taken assorted kinds of antidotes like peritone(not sure of the spelling) and other two antidotes to no avail. The worst part of it is that the more I scratch my body, the more I want to scratch it. Our wall with stone-paint coating has become my closest friend. Just like the adage goes, I have become like animals that go to the tree to scratch! Pls advice o!!! What should I do to stop this God-forsaken scratch?
Facing the same thing you wrote here. Please how did you get the itching stopped?
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
@PasD, P-Alaxin is not a known pruritic drug, however yours could be one of the few rare cases. I think you should report to the drug company via their help lines at the back of the drug pack and also see a doctor. There are stronger anti pruritics you can use however I can't prescribe them here.
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Dhellake: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
@PasD, P-Alaxin is not a known pruritic drug, however yours could be one of the few rare cases. I think you should report to the drug company via their help lines at the back of the drug pack and also see a doctor. There are stronger anti pruritics you can use however I can't prescribe them here.
Please prescribe o please, you can send to my mail if possible dhellake@gmail.com
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dhellake:
Please prescribe o please, you can send to my mail if possible dhellake@gmail.com
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Dhellake: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:
done
Got the mail, I really do appreciate
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by sleekiii: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
sapiosexual1:
please help me ooo,l used this p-alaxin for my 4years + son and on the 2/3 day of adminstering the drugs he couldnt sleep at night n he is scratching his body seriously.please can you prescribe for him.thanks.oyin4sure100@gmail.com
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
sleekiii:

please help me ooo,l used this p-alaxin for my 4years + son and on the 2/3 day of adminstering the drugs he couldnt sleep at night n he is scratching his body seriously.please can you prescribe for him.thanks.oyin4sure100@gmail.com
Check ur mail
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by MobisonA: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Please I am having the same challenge, I took this P-alaxin, I am in the 2nd dose and my body has been itching. I took loratidine and still itching.
Please can I get help? mobison4life@gmail.com
[color=#990000][/color]

Dhellake:
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by billpete89: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yes that's how the drug piperaquine acts. It scratches. Even if you take peritone, it can't stop the scratching. You just have to endure still the drug is finished
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Geovs: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pls oo... Same thing here. I took p alaxin. On the 2nd day, my body started itching me, everywhere. I am done and fine now but still scratching.

pls send d name of d drug to geovings@gmail.com
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Danchinex: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please I really need the name of the drugs to stop this uncontrolled scratching all over my body. Kindly send the name to danchinex@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by eephydanielah: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2020

Please I'm from 2020, my body has finished. Finished the P-alaxin since 2days ago but can't seem to stop itching, I can't even sleep. Someone should kindly send the antidote to my mail: danny.danny4luv@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Tobatalks(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Someone help please. I used this same drug and I'm having itches. What can I do?
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Syphax(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Used the same drug and had the same itchiness all over me. I just pray it stops
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by Omousi: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please I also need the antidote.
Re: Pls Does P-alaxin Malaria Drugs Scratch The Body? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Omousi:
Please I also need the antidote.

grin

Antidote, even if na poison you drink grin

Has the itching stopped, abi it's still itching you?

(1) (Reply)

BUA Donates Additional ₦350 Million To CACOVID / Mother Abandons Infant In General Hospital, Osogbo / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.