Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (20694 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,i made a mistake of buying this phone through the testimony
of the unscrupulous resellers of this heater and battery drainer
they called an android phone but i want those who have it in mind buying this phone to have a rethink so as to prevent regretting buying the phone the way I and some pple who bought the substandard android fone regretted our action,oh my God i av neva fall mugu like
this before in my life,no thanks to Nairaland,because i was cajoled by the review i read on Nairaland before acquiring the haeter phone.
This infinix race bolt phone ll take up to 5hrs to attain a full charge
and within 2hrs of moderate use on 2g network,the battery is
flat,if i am playing video alone on it,the phone would be so hot
that i wld b asking myself that is it a phone i bought or an electric
iron.
Nobody should be deceived with the specification of this phone
called infinix race bolt, all na wash.i regretted buying this phone
and am still licking my wounds.Intending buyers, pls do not buy
this phone,endeavour to buy original products such as
samsung,HTC et al,buying a nokia Java phone is even better than
this crap of a phone.please learn from me,i made the greatest
mistake of my life by buying this chinko phone,i felt as if i was
Molested.
Fellow Nairalanders and agrieved infinix race bolt buyers like me,
lets speak in one word,if the consumer protection council and the
standards organisation of Nigeria cannot help us,let's help
ourselves by broadcasting this message.As for me,i am launching
a campaign against infinix race bolt,i can't do it alone,i want
everybody that has been Molested through the purchase of this
inferior android phone called infinix race bolt to join me in this
campaign,by flooding their facebook page(infinix mobile) with
your dissatisfactory messages and complaint, by broadcasting
this message to all your loved ones,by sensitisation via the
internet and by individual campaign against this substandard
android phone.
The objective of this campaign is to prevent innocent consumers
that are about to fall victim of buyin this heater of a phone from
wising up and to prevent inferior and substandard gadgets like
infinix race bolt from flooding the market in the future.when
importers and manufacturers of fake products know that we are
going to voice out if they sell shits to us,they won't bring rubbish
to us in future.
What are we waiting for,let's go to infinix facebook page(infinix
mobile) and register our dissatisfactory messages,nobody knows
that we are ranting here,lets save smbody from being Molested,it
could be your close relative.
Moderators pls i would appreciate it if this could be pushed to the front page,i dont want anybody to blindly or innocently acquire this phone and have an heart break like me.Thanks[/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 05, 2013
Oh dear and I read on nairaland the phone last for 30hrs with minimum usage shocked
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by physise(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2013
qwerty: Oh dear and I read on nairaland the phone last for 30hrs with minimum usage shocked
i tire o
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by ZUBY77(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2013
so i should forget acquiring Tecno N7 tomorrow? And go for Galaxy s2
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by sunnyman(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
I also have an infinix x400 when browsing the thing get very very hot, and must be pluged to light other wise it will off in 2 hours time, the most anoyin thing is that it hangs while doin multi task, what every smart phone is expeted to do, if not I can cope with the battery and manage the hotnes, and the phone is just 7 day old 20k wasted.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Mayorwer: 11:44pm On May 05, 2013
But who was the fool that posted that junks news that the battery lasted for 30 hours. Why are we doing this to ourselves here. This guy was so frustrated that I felt his complaints so deep in my heart. Please if you don't know anything about a product specifications, you better keep your stinking mouth and let people with moral courage justify the topic raised. With deepest sympathy.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by everyday: 11:49pm On May 05, 2013
Its a better to buy an original tokunbo samsung or htc than buying that chinese crap

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by physise(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2013
i go deir fb page go complain naim dem block me

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Ola17: 12:56am On May 06, 2013
Tolullopsy: Fellow Nairalanders,i made a mistake of buying this phone through the testimony
they called an android phone but i want those who have it in mind buying this phone to have a rethink so as to prevent regretting buying the phone the way I and some pple who bought the substandard android fone regretted our action,oh my God i av neva fall mugu like
this before in my life,no thanks to Nairaland,because i was cajoled by the review i read on Nairaland before acquiring the haeter phone.
flat, if i am playing video alone on it,the phone would be so hot
iron.

Molested.
android phone.
to us in future.
Moderators pls i would appreciate it if this could be pushed to the front page,i dont want anybody to blindly or innocently acquire this phone and have an heart break like me.Thanks
The bolded ^^^ is really funny.
I think most of these Android phones by Infinix and Techno are just over hyped piece of shiit though I heard N7 and N3 are both relatively stable.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2013
tecno N7 is better dan Infinix X450 but Tecno N3 is the best amongst all.
My cons with the N3 is 3.5" screen, shuld hav been 4",
512MB Ram shuld hav been 1GB Ram and a dual core with ICS.
I installed Fifa 12 on N3 but it lagged.....
So hardcore gamers shuld stay off Tecno N3.
Nevatheless, am pleased with their bat3 life but a 2500 mAh wuld b veri good!!!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 9:18am On May 06, 2013
Godvilla: tecno N7 is better dan Infinix X450 but Tecno N3 is the best amongst all.
My cons with the N3 is 3.5" screen, shuld hav been 4",
512MB Ram shuld hav been 1GB Ram and a dual core with ICS.
I installed Fifa 12 on N3 but it lagged.....
So hardcore gamers shuld stay off Tecno N3.
Nevatheless, am pleased with their bat3 life but a 2000 mAh wuld b veri good!!!
You must be kidding me! You mean you want to get all those specs in a phone of 13k? Haba na! Let's be reasonable!
If you want all those specs, you can go for Samsung S3 and galaxy note 2. cheesy
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 06, 2013
OCTAVO:
You must be kidding me! You mean you want to get all those specs in a phone of 13k? Haba na! Let's be reasonable!
If you want all those specs, you can go for Samsung S3 and galaxy note 2. cheesy
Now u are kidding urself..............
With such specs, i dnt mind if the price is 25-30K. Besides i didnt attach a price tag to my specs. Just stating my dream specs on a budget fone, it culd hav been Tecno N3 but its not, maybe an updated Tecno N5.
So get me right b4 u quote........
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 10:27am On May 06, 2013
Godvilla: Now u are kidding urself..............
With such specs, i dnt mind if the price is 25-30K. Besides i didnt attach a price tag to my specs. Just stating my dream specs on a budget fone, it culd hav been Tecno N3 but its not, maybe an updated Tecno N5.
So get me right b4 u quote........
That's why N7 is available!
If N3 doesn't match ya taste.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 06, 2013
OCTAVO:
That's why N7 is available!
If N3 doesn't match ya taste.
Guy pls read my specs ova and ova again..........
I dnt nid 2 carry a TV anywhere i go. Tecno N7 is just 2 BIG 4 my liking...
4" screen is my perfect choice.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 10:51am On May 06, 2013
Godvilla: Guy pls read my specs ova and ova again..........
I dnt nid 2 carry a TV anywhere i go. Tecno N7 is just 2 BIG 4 my liking...
4" screen is my perfect choice.
Lolz @ TV. Ok I see.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2013
Moderators,Kindly help in pushing this topic to the front page, so that other intending buyers would be wary of this phone.
So that they can know that it is an hot plate they want to buy and not an android phone.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by mindtricks: 11:47am On May 06, 2013
Thought this's one of those phones that got lots of positive reviews even here on NL? Other users should come confirm/counter.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 12:19pm On May 06, 2013
mindtricks: Thought this's one of those phones that got lots of positive reviews even here on NL? Other users should come confirm/counter.
Yeah daaz right.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 12:21pm On May 06, 2013
Tolullopsy: Moderators,Kindly help in pushing this topic to the front page, so that other intending buyers would be wary of this phone.
So that they can know that it is an hot plate they want to buy and not an android phone.Thanks
Mods let's start the awareness together o. Our brothers, sisters, cousins, aunties, uncles must not fall victim. One love!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by biomedixexcel(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2013
Tolullopsy: Fellow Nairalanders,i made a mistake of buying this phone through the testimony
iron.
Molested.
android phone.
to us in future.
Moderators pls i would appreciate it if this could be pushed to the front page,i dont want anybody to blindly or innocently acquire this phone and have an heart break like me.Thanks
You intention was very cute at d start but u forfeited everything by saying u wanna fight them....seems u are so bitter but nobody forced you buy it......na cheap thing make u buy am......I guess u return d phone to their carlcare cos it has a year warranty
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by 2kurupt(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2013
It's obvious you got a defective product. That didn't mean all users of the race bolt have a similar experience as you.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 06, 2013
2kurupt: It's obvious you got a defective product. That didn't mean all users of the race bolt have a similar experience as you.
Its obvoius u dnt even own one!!!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Francheezy(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2013
this is a smart electric iron

an iron dat runs on android os
u can use it 2 make calls
listen to music brows d internet
nd so many oda tinz a smart fone can do

d best part iz dat u can use d iron wen deriz no electric nd it last 4 2hrs....damn
technology at its best
tho..i dnt av 1

5 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 06, 2013
@InfinixAfrica (Twitter Account)
let ur protest and petition keep coming
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by techfreak: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
Guys pls does d infinix joypad hav problems like d racebolt. pls help i wanna buy it....!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by francis247(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
techfreak: Guys pls does d infinix joypad hav problems like d racebolt. pls help i wanna buy it....!
I guess not; that's if they've not flooded the market with the heater/wishy-washy battery ones like they've done with the Race Bolt.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by ehissi(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2013
techfreak: Guys pls does d infinix joypad hav problems like d racebolt. pls help i wanna buy it....!

This is why 419 in this country will never end. Somebody is selling a joy pad with a full HD screen with ram of 512mb with an android OS that has 3g and U wan buy am. After you go say them sell U electric heater abi na hotplate, na waoh!!! Ok buy am, then when e over you, you can come and share ur testimony with us later; physise that went to their official facebook page to register his protest was blocked and that goes for any other person who wanna do the same and you wan go pay for joypad (abi dem for just call am sorrowpad ). It is well; why U no go ikeja find good london used tab 2 buy or samsung galaxy sII buy instead of looking for emotional and financial stress (with ya own money again oh).. Nna na wa oh!!!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by ehissi(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2013
iron.
Molested.
android phone.
to us in future.
In the very thread where U were cajoled on Naira land to buy the "hone" ( I say "hone" because it is not a phone). I made a similar case for us Nairalanders to run a campaign like the one you are doing on facebook;except for physise no one really read my thread . I didn't buy the phone hence I would have preferred it if someone who did, created the page but I guess no one seemed interested so this is what I'm gonna do; I will create the page but I need U to look for a good camera phone and take a picture of the pack of the hone with the name of the company that is infinix showing boldly and then upload it here for me. I will use it as the profile picture for the page and send a link to the infinix thread here in Niara land for them to follow and register their complaints. What say U?
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by cyrielo(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2013
Francheezy: this is a smart electric iron

an iron dat runs on android os
u can use it 2 make calls
listen to music brows d internet
nd so many oda tinz a smart fone can do

d best part iz dat u can use d iron wen deriz no electric nd it last 4 2hrs....damn
technology at its best
tho..i dnt av 1
lwkmd aha what happen. na wao anyway u guys should watch out for my own android phone am creating...
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
ehissi:
In the very thread where U were cajoled on Naira land to buy the "hone" ( I say "hone" because it is not a phone). I made a similar case for us Nairalanders to run a campaign like the one you are doing on facebook;except for physise no one really read my thread . I didn't buy the phone hence I would have preferred it if someone who did, created the page but I guess no one seemed interested so this is what I'm gonna do; I will create the page but I need U to look for a good camera phone and take a picture of the pack of the hone with the name of the company that is infinix showing boldly and then upload it here for me. I will use it as the profile picture for the page and send a link to the infinix thread here in Niara land for them to follow and register their complaints. What say U?
no dull on this peeps! As in see me see trouble o. Na so i advice ma guy make him buy dis piece of crap o. . . mcheeew! Lets fight dis thieves plsssssss! I cant imagine how we were robbed.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by MasterPDON: 8:38pm On May 10, 2013
Hehehe

He who laughs last.........
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by bukahands(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2013
Hmmm I saw many reviews claiming infinix was da bomb chai. Anyway I believe the best chinko company in naija is tecno. I like their n7 a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time / How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? / What's The Magic Behind Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.