Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? (684 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / DSS Seizes Sacked NNPC GMD, Ged’s Passports / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by bandol(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2013

Going by the level of romance between APC and G-7 Governors. Come to think of it; If President Jonathan makes a request to join APC, what do you think they would say?

And what does that implies?

IMHO they would gladly accept the request and automatically authorize him for second term unopposed.
Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by tobnical(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mission accomplished and game over!!!! Their goal is to wrest power from PDP. That's all!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Does the Fact that he joins APC mean he is any less clueless, slow and without balls?
Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by Caseless: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
bandol:

IMHO they would gladly accept the request and automatically authorize him for second term unopposed.
when the apc said 'if gej is willing, he can join the progressives ', what did his attack dogs say about that fake wooing line?
See, the only thing naija politicians can say and i'd believe is GOD IS ONE!. I dnt believe or trust them, so, one cannot say what d future holds, but dz nor fit happen.
I wil not b surprised if he joins d apc(it's not possible ..a wild goose chase i must say)...but i must leave apc for him and stop being a voter when that happens.

1 Like

Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by amarilo: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
He will become the best performing president in Nigeria since Luggard wife join you together, Did you not see how Rochas turn from AGIPA VILLAGE GOV to world class gov immediately he joined APC.

3 Likes

Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by bandol(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2013
amarilo: He will become the best performing president in Nigeria since Luggard wife join you together, Did you not see how Rochas turn from AGIPA VILLAGE GOV to world class gov immediately he joined APC.
that's d point!
Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by collynzo2(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2013
APC becomes PDP. What else? PDP governors + PDP president
Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by bandol(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2013
collynzo2: APC becomes PDP. What else? PDP governors + PDP president
sincerely, the romance between APC and G7-Governors is the greatest mistake of the century.

My question is: can they transform the PDP Governors when they eventually join APC. I think the answer is a capital NO! Then it's just a change of nomenclature; still the same sets of people.
Re: What If GED Decides To Join APC, What Would Happen? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2013
bandol: sincerely, the romance between APC and G7-Governors is the greatest mistake of the century.

My question is: can they transform the PDP Governors when they eventually join APC. I think the answer is a capital NO! Then it's just a change of nomenclature; still the same sets of people.

They dont need to transform nobody, they themselves are also corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jibola Dabo Joins Politics, Contests For House Of House Of Reps / Ahmadu Bello's Comment On Nigeria. Very Revealing! / Like India Nigeria Could Export Skilled Manpower To Other African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.