Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 - Events (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 (34898 Views)

Photos From The Colourful World Of More Concert / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Xaviers(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Soooooo... Unto the next level

Downloading every gaddam fin via youtube rht now!! smiley
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by iamdsam: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2013
airmark:

2 heads are better than one, you know? grin grin
It's not fair comparing P-Square to other artists like D'banj, 2face the rest. They are two so they are like a group. It's not fair comparing a single person's performance to a performance by two. Let P-Square split and lets see how well each of them can perform

2 Likes

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by iamdsam: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Xavier's:

I which I can download too
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by tinoblinx: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2013
I was glued to my tv all night,I saw all d perfomance from chidinma up to psquare. It was indeed the best of d year, and guiness has done a very good rebranding and this time its superb. While some artist were feeling themselves on stage some other artists were carrying the crowd along. It was a perfect combination of guinness, musiic n comedy! Big ups 2ma fav artists....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by iamdsam: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Cenken: So Guinness nr fit invite 2 BABA come perform...BULLSHIT!!!!
He nor get level again
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by bxcode(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2013
iamdsam: He nor get level again
Joke of the century, 2baba no get level again?? He is the standard that others follow!!!

1 Like

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by nikkyshyne(f): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Seems you guys had fun watching the show. I was in dream land. *yawn*

1 Like

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by bxcode(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2013
nikkyshyne: Seems you guys had fun watching the show. I was in dream land. *yawn*
Welcome back cheesy
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Engrlorenzo: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
undecidedthe show was ok, i was there, other artists were ok but Dbanjs performance was irritating, dat dude is a poooor man, hes suffering ever since he left the don jazzy, dat dude stopped feeding fine. his new songs are thrash. he shouldnt spoil d good name he hs made fr himself in the music industry as the entertainer...otiton

1 Like

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Lanre90(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2013
just came from the concert it was crazzzzzzzzzzzzy!
My palm is moist with Waje, Tiwa savage, Olamide, Burna boi,Whizkid,Paul nd Peter, Dbanj.
i doubt if i will ever wash my right add again o!
2D for tv and 3D show no be d same at all.
Whizkid no 2 tall ,but na true fyn boi wey sabi arrange
I was famzing like a groupie......lol
Guinness Colorful concert yesterday nyte!
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by ritux: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Engr lorenzo: undecidedthe show was ok, i was there, other artists were ok but Dbanjs performance was irritating, dat dude is a poooor man, hes suffering ever since he left the don jazzy, dat dude stopped feeding fine. his new songs are thrash. he shouldnt spoil d good name he hs made fr himself in the music industry as the entertainer...otiton

Another rubbish comment...

2 Likes

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by wasiudvd(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Engr lorenzo: undecidedthe show was ok, i was there, other artists were ok but Dbanjs performance was irritating, dat dude is a poooor man, hes suffering ever since he left the don jazzy, dat dude stopped feeding fine. his new songs are thrash. he shouldnt spoil d good name he hs made fr himself in the music industry as the entertainer...otiton

Whatz this 1 saying?
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by ritux: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2013
I wish THE EXPERIENCE can be shown live like this grin

1 Like

Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by michealade(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg,d show don end?
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by solomon111(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Psquare are the most entertaining Nigerian artiste for now.
They have more fans in africa than dbanj and wizkid combined.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by oduaboy1: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2013
solomon111: Psquare are the most entertaining Nigerian artiste for now.
They have more fans in africa than dbanj and wizkid combined.
Why must you bring sentiments and bias into everything,you are a very irritating human being
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by solomon111(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2013
odua boy: Why must you bring sentiments and bias into everything,you are a very irritating human being
Sentiments?
You're the one bringing sentiments into issues.
Psquare commands more crowd in their concerts throughout africa than dbanj and wizkid combined.
I challenge you or anybody else to prove me wrong.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by anonimi: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2013
michealade: Abeg,d show don end?

No the show never end at 9.15am on Monday 04 November for a show slated for Sunday, 03 November
See question!
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by airmark(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Xavier's:

Share the link bro.

iamdsam: It's not fair comparing P-Square to other artists like D'banj, 2face the rest. They are two so they are like a group. It's not fair comparing a single person's performance to a performance by two. Let P-Square split and lets see how well each of them can perform

grin grin grin
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2013
iamdsam: It's not fair comparing P-Square to other artists like D'banj, 2face the rest. They are two so they are like a group. It's not fair comparing a single person's performance to a performance by two. Let P-Square split and lets see how well each of them can perform
peter and paul dem be 1 no be 2 remember say dem get igbedu......
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by boban007: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2013
They all performed below expectation.Davido made too much noise,olamide was not at his best,thank my man bleeped up,he only came to show off.waje has no biz been there,flavour was too calm,burna boy average.Wizkid killed d show.p square below average.for d first time.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
boban 007: They all performed below expectation.Davido made too much noise,olamide was not at his best,thank my man bleeped up,he only came to show off.waje has no biz been there,flavour was too calm,burna boy average.Wizkid killed d show.p square below average.for d first time.
wiz-kid killed the show and p-square below average?are u sure you watched the concert?abi na for radio u watch am.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by boban007: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
They all performed below expectation.Davido made too much noise,olamide was not at his best,dbanj my man bleeped up,he only came to show off.waje has no biz been there,flavour was too calm,burna boy average.Wizkid killed d show.p square below average.for d first time.over all Wizkid gave a 5star performance&made my day.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Ziggyzito(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
spade: P-Square - 7/10
Wizkid - 6/10
Phyno - 7/10
Olamide - 7/10
Davido - 5/10
D'Banj - 4/10
Tiwa Savage - 8/10
Chidinma - 6/10
Waje - 2/10
ah!! You were definitely watching via your anus... how can you rate d'banj 4? Tiwa 8?? When the crowd remained unmodified by her performance and stage craft?
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Ziggyzito(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
spade: P-Square was used to close the show, because clearly, they are a bigger and more recognized act than D'Banj.

This night proved it.
you know you're foooolish uh? Very very fooolish
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Ziggyzito(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
spade: PSquare are better live performers than D'Banj.

Glaring fact.
do you think after talking? Or before?? This is not an accurate post.
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Ziggyzito(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nikapetrelli: As in,no be small hyping job
he's name's edward.. AKA special spesh and has been with mo'hits from the inception
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by Ziggyzito(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
chunny01: Dis d banj sef 2 dey brag common 2 dash give dat guy em necklace make em carry go, em dey busy dey tell am say na kanye west give am, who ask am
do you know that jesus piece is worth 11.5m naira? Can you please dash me 1k?
Re: Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 by sopoundz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ziggyzito: do you know that jesus piece is worth 11.5m naira? Can you please dash me 1k?
buh @ least sumfin shld v bin given 2 him mayb d shade, watch or shirt

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Groom’s Father Turns Michael Jackson At Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.