Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) (34966 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
The pictures were posted by a Facebook user in Makurdi.According to her, the wedding took place at NKST Iortyer.The groom was pictured riding an okada into church with his bride.

Fabmimi commenting on the post wrote.....

'the groom is crippled and is only able to move with the help of that bike, yet that lady with a heart of gold loved him unconditionally enough to "ride on the Okada" to the altar. He's my choir master whom I deputise. Hallelujah'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/groom-carries-his-bride-on-okada-into.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
sad

The groom is crippled

How is he now able to control the bike with his legs. Unless it's modified

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by LUGBE: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Love is good ,hope men will learn how to reciprocate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by TeamLeader(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Awon eyan ya werey gan o

18 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
What is this for God's sake?

I reject poverty and the mentality that comes with it!!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by haywire07(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
If you are from benue and you don't have that bike, then your family must be really unfortunate .

I can swear that even their governors own those bikes too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by OneCorner: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Benue again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Samirana360(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
I've not heard any gud news from DAT state called Benue....aswer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by purem(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
One thing about this whole scenario is that when you finally get to notice about the intuition of this message by then you will get to know that I actually don't have something meaningful to say lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
LUGBE:
Love is good ,hope men will learn how to reciprocate.

Give that guy two weeks
He will start eyeing their maid....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by omocalabar(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Benue state??...thank God they didn't run into Buhari herdsmen on their way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

The groom is crippled

How is he now able to control the bike with his legs. Unless it's modified

I guess it is that 3-tyres bike cripples usually ride.

Congrats to them.

I pray he gets a better means of transportation, soon.
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Victorakats(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lovely
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Grand entry
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Yunjeezy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
(In Davido's voice) they say love is blind but I dea see ama for ur eye o
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by johnnyholtby(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oga oooo..eleyi tun thick ooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Offpoint: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
What happened to wheelchair? what if he got too excited and ran over the congregants?

3 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by vioment: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Health hazard, na so generator dey use mess people up. May God bless your marriage. Use brain next time abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by PastorOluT(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good one on the side of the bride, not every Lady would marry that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Love don't care.

Such a pity that the lady below me is expecting her boyfriend (maybe crippled) to do likewise. wink
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
God I love this kiss
Bluntboy where are you can you do this on our wedding day? grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by shegie(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
weytin concern me
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Love is all that matters, nice swag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
wink
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by nabegibeg: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The pictures were posted by a Facebook user in Makurdi.According to her, the wedding took place at NKST Iortyer.The groom was pictured riding an okada into church with his bride.

Fabmimi commenting on the post wrote.....

'the groom is crippled and is only able to move with the help of that bike, yet that lady with a heart of gold loved him unconditionally enough to "ride on the Okada" to the altar. He's my choir master whom I deputise. Hallelujah'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/groom-carries-his-bride-on-okada-into.html?m=1

This nonsense must stop angry angry

Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by loomer: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Offpoint:
What happened to wheelchair? what if he got too excited and ran over the congregants?

Una get roads for motor not to talk of wheelchair
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Abeyjide: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
na wa oo. why won't Fulani attacked them?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
loomer:

Una get roads for motor not to talk of wheelchair
na for sky him ride dey bike enter church?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by Nairalane: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Is this love or what?
Re: Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Daniel Okpanachi Weds Andre Nneoma Okpara In Style (Pictures) / Who Rocked It Better? Birthday Girl VS Her Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.