Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu (27728 Views)

Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Building A Block Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu. / Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
To God be all the whole glory, forever! If not for his love, what can we do?

We are starting the construction of yet another block of 6 flats in Enugu. This will be a test in space management, we have some uneven shaped land in a steep terrain and the challenge here will be to balance a solid block of flats on this land. We have done this before and will do it again.

We will want to use this medium to thank all our friends here online for their love and support, for their words of encouragement, for their belief in our abilities, for their comments and corrections they sometimes point out. We appreciate you all, please join us in this next ride as we try to what we always do, build a solid house with the cheapest cost possible, while also showing all items used, being as transparent as possible.

The details of the project are as follows.

Project: Construction of a block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms each
Client: A nairaland friend
Contractor: Spyder880 web creations.

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
We have cleared this site, burnt the grass and currently setting out the building space.

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Before I continue, I must commend Enugu property investors, they no dey joke at all, see the two houses currently ongoing behind this site, see the additions on top of the building in the few days since I cleared this site. Serious construction work is booming all around this place, and this location is even far from Enugu main town. Nigeria dey try o cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Getting a square.....

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pegging the land, digging might start by tomorrow.

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by MANGAM(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
The Lord will see u thru.

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Chekitaut: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Well done bros...God is your strength. You will always move from strength to strength. IJN(Aman)
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Another classroom for me to learn . . . Thanks, Chairman!

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by godello: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2013
cheesy Wow teacher I promise to be outstanding in class this session
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by dealerman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
I will suggest you use Edgewood/Spezial Bau construction technology. It's a new construction technique in building of low cost and affordable housing. And you still get a better value and finishing as regards to the conventional building technology in Nigeria.
Completion time is very short.
Finishing is perfect.
Durability is 100% guaranteed.
You call the consulting partner Mr K.C 08057062699
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Oguledoen: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
spyder880: Pegging the land, digging might start by tomorrow.

I report to class sir. God will see you through. Looking forward to the start of your foundation and materials required and quantity.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by nnocurruption: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Stupid Nigeria.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by SirTunechi(f): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Booked
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by princeonx: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chairman Spyder I hail oh!
Good to see you for front page!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
First of its kind in ENUGU.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Swiftlee(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
This thread sounds educational..lemme register as a student ASAP

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by moshino(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Spyder880

Oga Spyder, abeg remember to post pictures of those 'Bushmeat Joints' in and around 042 as you go along with this project. It always adds oil and pepper to your posts. I can't taste that now, but your pictures of the bushmeat will do for now. With that said, lets watch you on this project now, God will see you through!

2 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
OP,

What has happened to your promised daily updates?

Do not lose all your audience ooo!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by adtiezy1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
WHEN WILL I BUILD MY OWN HOUSE??...@OP..GOOD DEVELOPMENT GOD WILL SURELY MAKE YOU SUCCEED @DOS BUILDINGS.NAWA OH SEEMS LIKE D OWNER NUR GET EYES ABIH NA ONLY SEE AM SAY THAT BUILDING BEND??
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
OK lets see
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by anonimi: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
nnocurruption: Stupid Nigeria.

How do you mean silly
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by jerryben12: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Enrolling in class - Course code - ENU245
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Ezedon(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
one day i will sh33t, video it and upload
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by mcdokwe(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
try use better material
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by paulchucks: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Which area in enugu and how much does land cost there?because i can see is still developing pls i need the info is necessary for us here in the north that want to invest home

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Arysexy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
i av occupied d front sit ready with my notebook and biro, CVE 101 lecture subscribing..............

Oga spyder, ur students are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Anniettieufia(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Well done ..... ...
Person wey hold the ruler and person wey plug the pegs ,
Their faces no dey show for picture , abi camera de fear am ?

Once again well . .
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by gtrust: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
This man Spyder makes front-page again

Hard work pays my brother! Keep it up!
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by alajor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
I hope to cum back to nigeria this coming january to start building my own home...by God's grace....I learnt a lot in muyeky's thread so I'm definitely signing up for this class. @spider.. Ride on bro, if I'm impressed I might hire u for my own project.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by lafuria1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Anniettie ufia: Well done ..... ...
Person wey hold the ruler and person wey plug the pegs ,
Their faces no dey show for picture , abi camera de fear am ?

Once again well . .
Fear of kidnapping na. Better that way.
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Phrankin(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Following. Bumper to bumper
Re: Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu by Arysexy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
beauty of investing at home, no "omonile" if na lagos as u trip that sand, u go just see them dey come one by one till they form a mob and b4 u know it N50k don comot for ur body, when u dig u pay, whe u reach lintel u pay, whe u deck u pay, u roof u pay. na waa oooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ / Search and rescue continue At Lekki Collapsed Building,6 Dead,16 Injured / THE HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE, ABUJA. BUY NOW!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.