Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah (13394 Views)

Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Dickson To Amaechi:“If You Want To Be Leader Of Opposition, Go To Opposition” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by Lifemax: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so tell Tinubu to stay put in the south west, he is not welcomed in Ph. This goes to show how much yorubas celebrate corruption by supporting Tinubu
bros look at d way ur disgracing ur self here,u should ashamed of ur self.
I tot dat amaechi has been long suspended in PDP,so why should felix obuah and his junior minister wike crying foul,
secondly do u mean dat opposition party dont hv right 2 visit rivers state because rivers state no be naila abi?
Thirdly is it wrong 4 APC 2 visit pH since there party is here in rivers,
why should fools cry foul
fools like should no dat dis ppl ar politician and de easly reconcile
ppl were opening there dirty mouth saying dat amaechi will nt honour d burial in akairika,bt suprisingly 2 dem,amaechi and GEJ enter d same choper 2 okirika,
bros i will advice u 2 use ur head,and think like reasonable person,may be ur on high WAX.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by pacido: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
All these internet tigers I advise u start by getting a voter's card and attending political party meetings of ur choice so u get a better understanding of how politics are playd especially at d grassroots level. People like amaechi who foolishly play into the hands of northern political masters will always end up discovering that they are mere pawns in d whole political chess game. Whether the northern oligarchs like it or nt,The lecturer from otuoke will have his 2nd term bc NIG is for everybody
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by SBJoji(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
I've slowly followed almost all the comments made but the central idea in most of them is seriously based on tribalism,bigotry,and ethnocentrism.
South south accusing south east and the rest. Many wrote jargons but actually the fact still remains that when election time comes both will glue together and elect from themselves.
We the Notherners have no mouth to talk because we were been left behind with illiteracy, poverty and terrorism among others. We're killing ourselves on daily basis. How do you expect us to conduct the elections or even campaigns harmoniously? That's totally not possible.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by gurnam: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
pacido: All these internet tigers I advise u start by getting a voter's card and attending political party meetings of ur choice so u get a better understanding of how politics are playd especially at d grassroots level. People like amaechi who foolishly play into the hands of northern political masters will always end up discovering that they are mere pawns in d whole political chess game. Whether the northern oligarchs like it or nt,The lecturer from otuoke will have his 2nd term bc NIG is for everybody

The President is entitled and qualified to run for a 2nd term....absolutely no question on that.....but while pursuing that ambition...he should not forcefully stop other from pursuing their own ambitions too....that is the beauty of democracy!!!

When a President uses state forces and instruments of coercion to stop people from associating...having legal meetings and generally inhibiting the tenets of democracy that he is the single largest beneficiary..then people have legitimate right to kick against him.

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by nwaobitex: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
k o
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is Ameachi not tired of his dramas Why not join APC make im people hia word.

But seriously Gej needs to caution Obuah, Wike and that (Bipi) worshipper of jesus of Okrika grin
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by kinky90(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
This is just the starting of the already predicted break up of that country once known as NIGERIA of 1914. Hope the blood of the innocent shed on daily basis moves God, for our so called leaders, selfish leaders have failed us. I weep
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by size38: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Felix Obuah is a man I have known long ago in Rivers state collage of Education Ndele, Rivers state. He is somebody who talks without making any kind of sense in his talks. Logically from his statements, its obvious he and his gangs are trying to cause mayhem on the arrival of APC leaders in the state. Also, he accused the Governor of giving out 500 million of state fund to rent crowd. He should understand the Governor Amaechi has more grass root support than any one of them in Rivers state. Not even GEJ, wike, himself Obuah, Evans Bipi etc can match Amaechi's grass root support in Rivers state. I say none them at all.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by phapi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
the political game ponderring will cum ripe by 2015 let all wait and see if the APC corruption team headed by Tinubu and his co looter will stand out tall.....

@OP i see no choas at all the good piple of rivers has no tym for this kind of ill-motivated reception rather they are all on the dug out for thier daily bread

PDP TILL Tinubu and co leaves this entity call nigeria
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by Nyce1: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
I wonder Y pple bother themselves wit des bunch of clueless APC so called leaders?
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by hartboma79: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Garri the 1st: Felix Obuah and his gang will cause Chaos....with Federal backing..
all of u r fools in here a PDP governor recievin APC Leaders n U fools dnt c anytin wrong wit dat.. Let mi ask u guys wat wil b d topic of Discusion in dat meetin Is it nt capable of cusin chaos in d state? Nw u guys r complain dat First Lady spent 7b atleast pple gave her d cash n is it u fools v nt bin 2 Okirika 2 c d massive Developmnt within months whch a man culd nt achieve in years.. Amaechi is a Bad man. D end wil justify d means I bet all of u. Do u knw d tears of civil servant in dis state. God purnish all of u..
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by HopeAtHand: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
I watched it live on TV yestday wen Obuah made such claims
Those claims are baseless cos Amaechi, unlike them, is not known for crowd renting as he commands much goodwill amongst Rivers people
And to think of it, there is no law banning the movement of Opposition be it Governors and /or Officials to states not ruled by them as the constitution allows for free movement of Nigerians within Nigeria.
I'm actually not surprised at Obuah and Wike cos ive followed overtym their words and actions and hav found them to be men of low intellectual capacity.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by rosebowl01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: I hope Rivers people will come out enmasse and stone Tinubu while on the trip
But if they the same thing in Lagos, you will say Yoruba people are hostile? Encouraging violence on people inside their own country? See double standard.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by gurnam: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
rosebowl01:
But if they the same thing in Lagos, you will say Yoruba people are hostile? Encouraging violence on people inside their own country? See double standard.

That lunkhead is a disgrace to reasonable and sensible Igbos in this community....his opinions are always weird and thoughtless.

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by chomaloo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: He gave out N500mills to receive them at the air port?
undecided

Well, that kind of a story will only stick in the part of the country where they can be easily induced with violence, the part where they are half educated to apply simple logic...

It can only happen in the east...

The part where people throw stone for a dollar grin grin
who is ds frm family of nobody insultin gr8 igbo ppo dat fought war wt a nation comon hide ur face embacide
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by FreeGlobe(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

That lunkhead is a disgrace to reasonable and sensible Igbos in this community....his opinions are always weird and thoughtless.
get a life ileguntranny, try to be civil while serving your ban. tongue
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by FreeGlobe(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm sorry for all SWesterners that have caught feelings because I mentioned Tinubu is corrupt even as obvious as it is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm in tears cheesy
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by FreeGlobe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

The same man that is a leader of the party of Nngige, a man you support? You are just a hypocrite and a confused man
ve repeated severally on this forum that I support Ngige and NOT APc, its unfortunate he has to use APC to actualize his ambition but I believe he will be like an Adams Oshiomole in APC (like he has done before) and not Tinubu's rubber stamp like Fashola and the rest. I will still support Ngige today if he leaves APC. thanks cool
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by PEREP: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
gurnam:

The President is entitled and qualified to run for a 2nd term....absolutely no question on that.....but while pursuing that ambition...he should not forcefully stop other from pursuing their own ambitions too....that is the beauty of democracy!!!

When a President uses state forces and instruments of coercion to stop people from associating...having legal meetings and generally inhibiting the tenets of democracy that he is the single largest beneficiary..then people have legitimate right to kick against him.
Illegal Association like nPDP (based on court ruling) is not guaranteed by the constitution.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by PEREP: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
size38: Felix Obuah is a man I have known long ago in Rivers state collage of Education Ndele, Rivers state. He is somebody who talks without making any kind of sense in his talks. Logically from his statements, its obvious he and his gangs are trying to cause mayhem on the arrival of APC leaders in the state. Also, he accused the Governor of giving out 500 million of state fund to rent crowd. He should understand the Governor Amaechi has more grass root support than any one of them in Rivers state. Not even GEJ, wike, himself Obuah, Evans Bipi etc can match Amaechi's grass root support in Rivers state. I say none them at all.
All the rallies in rivers state shows very scanty crowd with Amaechi except his aides andfew others. Have the Governors been to Rivers already? Someone should pls confirm.

2014 will be very dramatic.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by pmc01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
"Let us wait for NASS resolution on Oduah" you say after you have already indicted with your "overwhelming evidence" rhetoric yourself, you now see how foolish you are, and when did saying the truth about Tinubu imply hating yorubas if not for the penchant to celebrate corrupt individuals like tinubu in the south west, asking me to proove tinubu is like asking me to prove I'm not blind

To further argue with you is like trying to convince a 3-year old that Much sugar intake is injurious to her health.

We all know who is on 'tactical suspension' and facing the fire of the NASS, based on allegation of corruption and abuse of Office.

We also know the Tinubu you are labelling a thief is not in jail like Ibori of the PDP.

We also know it is easier to jail an opposition leader like Tinubu, if he was indeed found guilty than ostracize your Aunt, Stella Oduah of the PDP.

Perhaps, 'Tinubu' is the pet name of your Aunty Stella?

1 Like

Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by LBT: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: I hope Rivers people will come out enmasse and stone Tinubu while on the trip
And jonathan will get stoned either in the north or other parts of Nigeria; let 2015 come, his campaign might even be disrupted if his people and supporters disrupt that of other parties. People should learn how to comment not instigating violence; when the ijaws stated their militant activities they felt they are above the law and can do and undo; look what's happening today! Useless boko haram boys are even better harmed than the ijaw militants and they are causing serious problem even though they are being killed in large numbers.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by meforyou1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is APC not a legally registered party in Nigeria? Is Rivers not a state in Nigeria? Is APC not free to hold a political gathering or mobilsation in any part of Nigeria? I may not believe in APC or its ideologies or leaders or followers, but I can defend to hell their right to hold any peaceful polical rally in any part of Nigeria.

If opposition republican party's national covention in US is tagged a national security matter and secret service attached to them to ensure a peaceful convention, why can't a legal political opposition party party in Nigeria be accorded same rights?

Power is transient.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by naija2dabone(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
me_for_you: Is APC not a legally registered party in Nigeria? Is Rivers not a state in Nigeria? Is APC not free to hold a political gathering or mobilsation in any part of Nigeria? I may not believe in APC or its ideologies or leaders or followers, but I can defend to hell their right to hold any peaceful polical rally in any part of Nigeria.

If opposition republican party's national covention in US is tagged a national security matter and secret service attached to them to ensure a peaceful convention, why can't a legal political opposition party party in Nigeria be accorded same rights?

Power is transient.

see your big head!
Is it time for campaign rallies. Oya go buy okro from mama ngosi come. Na so u go dey put mouth for adult talk.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by blocker: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
GEJ that had no shoes is now stepping on people's toes because he is in power nde? I am a staunch supporter of Governor Amaechi and any other Nigerian (regardless of tribe) who refuse to be bought with money or sentiments in the face of a smiling dictator who is surrounded by sychophants so corrupt not just with looting but are ready to swap the definition of lies with truths in a way that guilible Nigerians compromise their values without noticing it. Look at the lingering ASUU strike and view the priority to which Wicked Wike places burial ceremonies, re-election strategies for his cousin's husband Mr. President while labour unrests in our tertiary education sector worsens. It is even worse when the ruling party is trying to silence the opposition into submission.
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by olawumia(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I wouldn't have responded your gibberish if only you didn't mention oduah, it seems you have failed to realize your propaganda against oduah has failed flat out, keep living in denial. Tinubu is a thief and it would not be unusual if Rivers people come out enmasse to stone a thief.
Another Mumu just spoke
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by troubleshooter: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I wouldn't have responded your gibberish if only you didn't mention oduah, it seems you have failed to realize your propaganda against oduah has failed flat out, keep living in denial. Tinubu is a thief and it would not be unusual if Rivers people come out enmasse to stone a thief.
@ this ur age,If you are just growing teeth, it is still normal. But if u are just growing brain, then it is a pity!
Re: ‘Blame Amaechi If APC Leaders’ Visit Turns Violent’ - Obuah by troubleshooter: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2013
FreeGlobe:
@ this ur age,If you are just growing teeth, it is still normal. But if u are just growing brain, then it is a pity! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? / Nigeria And UK Agree Deal To Tackle Illegal Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.