Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (32600 Views)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
hafi: Got this as a broadcast, would love to know those for the women folks......

*** Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage: FOR MEN ***

1) Rejecting food wen there's an issue:

Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refuse to eat because you dey vex. Its one of the greatest signs of
immaturity, its time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere wen angry but ensure that you don't allow it 2 linger unnecessarily because dat is enough for the devil to build on.

LOL!!!

Nna, if a man has judged his wifes character and determined that she is capable of killing him.. Nna no chop her food o!! An Angry woman is worse than an angry Demon. Infact, no sleep for that house until matter don settle.

On crime and investigation, a woman slowly was feeding her husband small portions of a poison for a period of time until he died. It took many years for investigators to exhume his body and find traces of the substance. Despite being buried for long, the poison was still detectable in his corpse..

hafi: 2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head:

May I let you know that even when your wife disobeys/ disrespect you she
still knows that you are the head. Yu need not shout or scream it daily. Its important for you to know when and how to be firm and put yur feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.

If you you have to remind your wife that you are the head, then there is a big problem here.

That means you are married to these 'GENDER EQUALITY' type women who feel that you should be the one answering their surnames, my guy!! You better remind her who is the boss. Preferably like this;

hafi: 3) Issuing threats:

Beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging abt marrying another wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."

Its fuuny the last part of this point.. 'If shes acting childish, play mature'.

When a child is acting childish, whats the mature thing to do?!

ANSWER:: Whoop that childs as|ss

So next time she starts getting all up in your grill, ask her

hafi: 4) Reporting your wife to friends and family:

Wen yur wife offends, correct and talk things through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black nd sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back. It is also out of place for any man to love his mother more than his wife and kids, doing this only sets up your home for crisis.

So now its her mistake abi?!

When she was running her mouth off, repeating the mistake like it was the right thing, she didnt know. Now you report her to her family, its a mistake. lol

What of when your wife does not feel like what she did was wrong?! What do you do?!

hafi: 5) Competition:

Have you seen couples who compete with each other over material acquisitions? Their properties and investments are always in separate names.
As the wife borrows to buy a Ferrari, the husband is running after a bugatti. How childish can we be? This also leads to insecurity, jealousy and inferiority/
superiority complex. Please let's check ourselves and work as a team

Why compete with your wife?!

Just whoop her as|ss..

Okay!! Na joke I dey o!

On a serious note sha.. There is no manual for marriage. Some women deserve an a|ss whooping every now and again, so do some men. However, I believe that if things around your marriage has gotten so bad that both parties no longer trust each other, they have to clear chain of command, and now hit each other ever so often, then they shouldnt be together.

But please my people, stop all these general and blamket advice|posts.. If they put every couples relationship on camera for you to see, you will all notice that some of these posts are utter useless to their situations.

13 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by thehunted(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
davades: Only yesterday she received my first slap...ladies can annoying at times. We never talk since then angry

Bros,that's bad na. Na this kind action dey brew feminism. Haba,why hit her. Hitting her simply kills the love she has for you gradually.

If u are really strong and want test your strength,why don't u come fight someone like me who has black belt in martial arts. Mtchewwsss.

4 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by MeGaStReEt: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
I believe rejecting my wive's food is the best punishment for her anytime she mess up

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by dudet(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
davades: Only yesterday she received my first slap...ladies can annoying at times. We never talk since then angry

Savage

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
hafi: Got this as a broadcast, would love to know those for the women folks......

Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refuse to eat because you dey vex. Its one of the greatest signs of
immaturity, its time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere wen angry but ensure that you don't allow it 2 linger unnecessarily because dat is enough for the devil to build on.

2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head:

still knows that you are the head. Yu need not shout or scream it daily. Its important for you to know when and how to be firm and put yur feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.

3) Issuing threats:

Beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging abt marrying another wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."

4) Reporting your wife to friends and family:

Wen yur wife offends, correct and talk things through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black nd sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back. It is also out of place for any man to love his mother more than his wife and kids, doing this only sets up your home for crisis.

5) Competition:

Have you seen couples who compete with each other over material acquisitions? Their properties and investments are always in separate names.
As the wife borrows to buy a Ferrari, the husband is running after a bugatti. How childish can we be? This also leads to insecurity, jealousy and inferiority/

This is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Stormborn: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
I dont need to worry cus my wife will be the happiest and most fulfilled woman and i will make her that. She will always want to be near me all the time.i will love her and her only
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
MeGaStReEt: I believe rejecting my wive's food is the best punishment for her anytime she mess up

My guy!!

My wife food too sweet for me to reject am!! WHAT!!!! Why I go wan wicked myself to punish her?! Mba nu!!
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
#5.

I know of a family. They had a problem and the husband collected his car keys from her in the morning.

When he came back, there was a brand new car parked for him to see. His wife had bought it.

..they had too many issues though and later divorced.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
crownie: @op, I disagree with number 1. Rejecting her food when there's an issue is just to get back at her. It's painful for women when they take time to cook a meal and their husbands don't eat it grin tongue

I am not married o. But my hot blood makes me feel like the man who rejects my food is telling me to stop cooking grin
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
hafi:

I think wives do this more. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by wogorparadise: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2013

2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head:

3) Issuing threats:

5) Competition:

wetin consen u hw men n their wife the relate..... Do u realy knw wut it means to be maried? Every mariage is unique so stop makin urself an armchair critic, becos u cnt handle a womans problem even if u ar a woman

3 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
thehunted:

Bros,that's bad na. Na this kind action dey brew feminism. Haba,why hit her. Hitting her simply kills the love she has for you gradually.

If u are really strong and want test your strength,why don't u come fight someone like me who has black belt in martial arts. Mtchewwsss.

As he dey so, he may not be able to stand in a ring with fellow men o. slapping a woman!!
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013

I dont like the idea of reporting your spouse to anyone. They probably are happy with your problems sef.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by trolling(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Boys are immature,Men are not Immature....so if I dwell at the corner of a housetop to avoid a brawling woman that makes me immature, this Op should mind her own business,the way I run my family aint gat nothing to do with you....she seems like the busybody type nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Boss13: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Childish talk
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by wogorparadise: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dhurmynick: really
really
. like you wouldn't deprive ur husby of sex when there's an issue..

and u constantly nag to ur husband which remids him you're a woman.. just like he's telling. you he's the head

yh.. like you don't issue threats to take your children away from him. when u hear rumors of another woman.. nd curse nd threaten ur husby most times.

please.. like you wouldn't report to his parents if something is wrong

God made man first.. we are superior .. you were carved out of us.. u should understand men just like we never understand you ..
competition is in every animal kingdom.. u ladies even do it to yourselves

keep your cool and go drink beer sumwhr @ women in support

besides the woman had to have done something to cause all these.. these behaviours just dnt come out of the blue
dnt mind her she shuld go advice her women folks

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by nwaobitex: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
true talk!!!
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Why the need to be defensive by some men here?

Seriously, just find other ways to solve the problems other than these immature ones. smiley
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by eme1n(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Not allowing her eat the chicken gizzard, is that immature??
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by charlins20(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
hmmm
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by charlins20(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
hmmm
nwaobitex: true talk!!!
hmmm tjo
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
I beg to differ on the food rejecting aspect, not everyone will want to eat when angry let alone a meal prepared by the one who made them angry.

It has nothing to do with immaturity.

6 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Mboi: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ OP,
Stop misleading other innocent and clean-minded women here. I pity any woman dat'll go seek advice from you especially on issues concerning marriage.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
deols:

I am not married o. But my hot blood makes me feel like the man who rejects my food is telling me to stop cooking grin
How do you expect someone who is angry with you to eat your food?
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Donspyro(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=venous]

u think so? he goes to the pot when I go to bed cos he knows my kitchen standard... so i do not bother when he refuses to eat

dis shuld b d no 1 trait
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Sissie(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
No 1 is not caused by immaturity, but I agree with op on the rest LOL
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by deols(f): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: How do you expect someone who is angry with you to eat your food?

Being angry is normal. So is eating.

They should not have to affect each other.

Just like my being angry won't stop me from my wife duties. So shall his being angry not stop him from eating.

Looks like something to discuss before marriage sef.
Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013

I disagree with bolded by default if am not happy, I don't enjoy food. Especially if its coming from the person pissing me off. Lol.

But sha I make sure say I resolve the issue ASAP. Me no like to prolong matter.

2 Likes

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by megawave(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
OP listen carefully i will always remind my wife that i am the head cos you women at times seem to forget this when you open your mouth and yarn nonsense.
Go to the Lions den, its just a lion that is controlling the Territory. The same thing applicable to lizards only one red head lizard controls the territory and this animals in control will fight with their last breath if any male tries to encroach their territory.
It is a man's nature to always want to have this assurance he is in control. The earlier women realizes that, the better it is if you want to live peacefully with a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by MrAboki: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
deols: #5.

I know of a family. They had a problem and the husband collected his car keys from her in the morning.

When he came back, there was a brand new car parked for him to see. His wife had bought it.

..they had too many issues though and later divorced.

OMO!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

I am a married man and sitting here right here right now trying to picture myself in such a situation, I still dont know what I would do... shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.