Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) (52066 Views)

Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Yoruba Actress Sola Sobowale (Toyin Tomato) Stunning New Photo / Yoruba Movie Stars, Shola Shobowale And Doris Simon, On RED Carpte (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Feyikemi12(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hakerbamii: sola sobowale is not toyin tomato! Guy, u nid to go and sleep again.
Hakerbamii: sola sobowale is not toyin tomato! Guy, u nid to go and sleep again.
God bless u jare u get sense.toyin tomato ko toyin tantase ni
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
I have never met sola sobowale but i presume she would be one NoNonsense lady. I think she would be funny. Seriously very funny.
Might not be true o.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by cremeandchic: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
paparazzi1987: Is this the FRONT-PAGE ?
No, it's d side page
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by nikkypearl(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by gaphary(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na Una Sabi oo. Toyin Whatever !!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin
Lwkm!! cheesy
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Dominionng(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
adebabs21: This is nt toyin tomato nah...toyin tomato is also known as Asewo to re mecca..

Sola Sobowale is Toyin Tomato(super story), Toyin Adegbola is Asewo to re Mecca(same movie name)
Dis new genarashun chindren sha *InFunkeAkindele'sVoice*

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by onlyme07(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
I always love nairaland when it comes to jokes and thread derailing..another funny thread to be on Jokes..toyin tomato..toyin potato..toyin atarado..toyin tatase.. Funny folks.8-)
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Toyin tomato.....toyin potato......toyin taatase please who is she? I grew up in the south so I have no idea. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Akshow: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Now this is what I call beauty. This girl is stunning.......Genevive. I miss "hot tempered" Shola on my screen o. That is one damn good actress.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by redcliff: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Wow! So sweet, so Geneveive Nnaji got to meet
legend actress Sola Sobowale AKA ‘Toyin Tomato’
at the Nollywood at 20 event on sunday, she was
starstruck, she was so happy to meet her idol and
she was also famzing her sef. Its good to know
some celebs still get starstruck after seeing
another celeb…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/04/photo-genevieve-nnaji-got-starstruck-after-seeing-her-idol-actress-shola-shobowale/[/url]

Every elderly actor or actress is veteran or a legend. *shaking my head in despair*
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Sermwell(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
its you who needs to go and sleep again! Sola sobowale played the character "toyin tomatoe" in the first edition of super story!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by mowapa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Otio! This is back page.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Caracta(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
I love this woman with all of my energy! The day i get to meet her ehn...

You rock Shola Shobowale!!! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by creativemusic: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Davedonrich(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
I wonder why some ignorant people keep saying trash,that she is not toyin tomato!!!for the ignorants,she started being called toyin tomato in the super story she acted years ago inwhich she was dating SUARA,the husband of BUKKY RIGHT in the movie!!!! SUARA in that movie always called her my Toyin tomato and that's what made her known as TOyIn tomato till date!!!
For those that watched it then,if am right,let me see ur LIkES!!!

27 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Blackgold09(f): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
guy u go watch d programm again abeg n stop talking what u dont knw

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
u go school at all?
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Davedonrich: I wonder why some ignorant people keep saying trash,that she is not toyin tomato!!!for the ignorants,she started being called toyin tomato in the super story she acted years ago inwhich she was dating SUARA,the husband of BUKKY RIGHT in the movie!!!! SUARA in that movie always called her my Toyin tomato and that's what made her known as TOyIn tomato till date!!!
For those that watched it then,if am right,let me see ur LIkES!!!
This. I won't like your comment though grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na 'I too know' go kee u grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by lizziehajiz(f): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
So who is Toyin tomato? Are you Toyin Tomato?
Sola Sobowale is not Toyin Tomato. Toyin Adegbola a.k.a Ashewo to re mecca is Toyin Tomato.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
adebabs21: This is nt toyin tomato nah...toyin tomato is also known as Asewo to re mecca..
olorun ooooo!!!sola sobowale played the character "toyin tomato" for super story first edition!!!!abi u still dey very small that time?no lie

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
lizziehajiz: Sola Sobowale is not Toyin Tomato. Toyin Adegbola a.k.a Ashewo to re mecca is Toyin Tomato.
what are u people saying nah?didn't u watch super story?don't u know sola sobowale was in the movie and she was toyin tomato in the movie?she was that woman that was dating suara.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by IAMBREEZY: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
na wa o
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by ATMC(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Ishilove][/quote]ishi, come to
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' - ( sticky )
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nope, you need to go back to bed and hope to wake up on the right side of the bed! Sola Sobowale's character in Oh father Oh daughter was Toyin tomato, the woman who wrecked Suara, ABike's husband! He was the one that nick named her tomato.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by drnairalov: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
lop..but shola shobowale waz toyin tomato..i still rememba dat superstory vividly...2002 i think!!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by buoye1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
So who is Toyin tomato? Are you Toyin Tomato?
Funny so so funny
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by shadrach77: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
THIS IS TOYIN TOMATO
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Shaw007(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Haha!!!! Wait Ohh, all dose she's not toyin tomato ppl! Are you Guys from the helion prime planet!
I must have seen dat particular series a thousand times

So who con be toyin tomato? Na Una!! Oga Oo . . . Awon osinwin

Well, Not to shift the attention, that is One beautiful picture right there!!!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Shaw007(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
candy:
Nope, you need to go back to bed and hope to wake up on the right side of the bed! Sola Sobowale's character in Oh father Oh daughter was Toyin tomato, the woman who wrecked Suara, ABike's husband! He was the one that nick named her tomato.
Lmaoo!! Oh the memories Soooaaraaa!!!!!
Omo she finish that man sha o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.