Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) (52018 Views)

Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Yoruba Actress Sola Sobowale (Toyin Tomato) Stunning New Photo / Yoruba Movie Stars, Shola Shobowale And Doris Simon, On RED Carpte (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by wandeykul(f): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hakerbamii: sola sobowale is not toyin tomato! Guy, u nid to go and sleep again.
dis guy u b comfirm ful.I don't tink u watched super story.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by RedCard1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Genny is beautiful o. U rock! The Shola lady looks good too.

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Blazinraj01(f): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
babe_online:
What of Tope Alubosa?
cheesy cheesy. Lobatan! Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ti ba nkan je
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ellashow: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ashmark:

Shola Sobowale is not Toyin Tomato...Copy that
Asewo to re Mecca Is also called Toyin tomato, incase you know her.....If Sola is called Toyin tomato in any movie, that means she's d fake Toyin tomato...Copy that

Shola Sobowale was the first actress to be called Toyin Tomato in first ever Superstory 'Oh father, oh daughter' by Soara and that was way back year 2001/02 I guess. Before Toyin Agboola starred in a movie called 'Toyin Tomato' and it's around 2008.
So, who's now the real copycat? Unless, if you were still in junior school then

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by lepasharon(f): 1:45am On Nov 05, 2013
No guys I am Toyin Tomato !
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by guiddoti: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2013
grin shei toyin don pepper ni. I dey lol in computa language. TOYIN OMO ALATA
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by 99cent: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2013
There is only one Toyin Tomato in my book and that is Sola Sobowale kiss kiss
genny nnaji u got it right.

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XDExNTUuanBnfDc1MHwxMS81LzIwMTM=[/img]

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Fussbot: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2013
u guys shldnt blame dat guy dat said sola sobowale isnt toyin tomato...maybe he didnt watch d superstory.. BUT dia is dfntly a yoruba movie titled 'toyin tomato'which featured toyin agboola as the main character..so d guy isnt wrong aftal,cus he only watched d yoruba movie and nt d superstory..

Toyin tomato,eleyinju ege elewa to po o:

tolowo ba n soro ki talika ko gbenu dani

olowo ni mo balo mio ba surulere o

toyin tomato! Dat's d soundtrack 4 d movie
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Mustay(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Fussbot: u guys shldnt blame dat guy dat said sola sobowale isnt toyin tomato...maybe he didnt watch d superstory.. BUT dia is dfntly a yoruba movie titled 'toyin tomato'which featured toyin agboola as the main character..so d guy isnt wrong aftal,cus he only watched d yoruba movie and nt d superstory..

Toyin tomato,eleyinju ege elewa to po o:

tolowo ba n soro ki talika ko gbenu dani

olowo ni mo balo mio ba surulere o

toyin tomato! Dat's d soundtrack 4 d movie

It doesn't matter. I have never seen the yoruba movie sef. Some people have the same aliases but that guy's attitude reeks of arrogance. No one is an epitome of knowledge, if he stated the one he knew without insults, others would have pointed out Super Story to him - we learn everyday!!!

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by staintemres(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2013
king arizona: Everybody just dey argue weda she be TOYIN TOMATO

Abeg if she is TOYIN TOMATO, then who's TOYIN PEPPER? undecidedundecidedundecided

Abeg dnt forget Toyin Groundnut oil make Toinyin Stew fit don. Abeg unto the next one
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by quivah(f): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2013
[size=18pt]………
People can argue ehn!!
Tho i was still in pry class but i remember vividly "oh father oh daughter" super story series..with
Solo sobowale being toyin tomato...

Any other toyin tomato is a counterfeit,none like that woman in the movie industry,shes got accttion ehn![/size]
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Gooci(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2013
paparazzi1987: Is this the FRONT-PAGE ?
nope, na last page...... mugu
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Genny looks so damn Good! kiss
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Gooci(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
ajasa4link:
Yeah,she bought a new head when she got back to Nigeria
i lov 9ja people... c question, c answer........ d correct answer is not always too far

anyway... y are all arguing, jst let find the mean value, we will get d true toyin tomato.... if yu dnt mind, i cant drop the formula
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by lisbabe(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Lmao!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Realtym(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Chimax15: Lesbi sugar mummy and Daughter
sad
Ode!

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by goldwaters(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin
Hahahahahahah very funny o
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Amoo84(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2013
I think those that said sola sobowale is not toyin tomato must hv had a brain transplant in burundi or chad grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by charitybabe: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Chimax15: Lesbi sugar mummy and Daughter
sad

na u sabi
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by IYANGBALI: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
So who is Toyin tomato? Are you Toyin Tomato?
no,he is toyin tatase grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by fpeter(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hakerbamii: sola sobowale is not toyin tomato! Guy, u nid to go and sleep again.

mumu
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by yetundeadioyah(f): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin
abeg i need toyin teteshe to come balance the equation make the quarel for settle.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Texykool: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
The Real Story...

Sola Sobowale and Toyin Adegbola (not Agboola) starred in a movie titled 'Asewo to re Mecca' in the early '90s, with Toyin Adegbola bearing the nickname which is also the title of the movie. Both actresses were also cool together off-stage. However, things fell apart between them.

Fast forward to Super Story in the early 2000s. Sola Sobowale starred as Toyin Tomato in 'Oh Father, Oh Daughter', which made the name Toyin Tomato popular. Few years after... Trust Nollywood Producers, they came out with a movie by the same title, but now starring Toyin Adegbola. The similarities between both characters in the TV Drama and Movie versions were just too alarming... It was like copy and paste.

Actually, you will most likely, not see both of them being cast together in movies...

Sola Sobowale is first, real and in own opinion, the only TOYIN TOMATO.

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ashmark(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ellashow:

Shola Sobowale was the first actress to be called Toyin Tomato in first ever Superstory 'Oh father, oh daughter' by Soara and that was way back year 2001/02 I guess. Before Toyin Agboola starred in a movie called 'Toyin Tomato' and it's around 2008.
So, who's now the real copycat? Unless, if you were still in junior school then

Sorry Sir if have done anything wrong, I was still in Jele osin mi then in 2001/2002...The truth is that 90% of people know Toyin Agboola to be Toyin Tomato. Ask 6 of ur neighbors,you will see what 4 of them will say.... I rep Agboola Toyin Tomato alias Asewo to re Mecca......Gbam!!!!!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Seyij: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Lear how to make some cash as you surf the net. Don't just brow,brows and brows! Wile some other guys are doing the same browsing and making it big.. All you need to get started is just a PC ! And you are good to go,.
Its free to start.
If you start now, bet me you will be surprised at your progress in the next few months.
copy and past this lik in your URL to get started
[ learnehow..com/2013/10/make-money-with-ptc-sites.html?m=1 ]
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Ashmark:

Sorry Sir if have done anything wrong, I was still in Jele osin mi then in 2001/2002...The truth is that 90% of people know Toyin Agboola to be Toyin Tomato. Ask 6 of ur neighbors,you will see what 4 of them will say.... I rep Agboola Toyin Tomato alias Asewo to re Mecca......Gbam!!!!!
the right sentence is 90 percent of children and not adults because adults who are movie lovers first heard about toyin tomato through "super story"before the stupid and un-creative nolly-wood producer now copied it but as they say photocopy ko easy.

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by baba2ndey: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2013
so tell me who needed to sleep again, again and again
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Gooci(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2013
WTF gansef...... a beg, make we go ask jide kosoko jorr
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
ajasa4link:
Yeah,she bought a new head when she got back to Nigeria
ehen?
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Gooci(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Due to Nairaland's Amnesia, m seeing this 1daful thread again.......... Hop unna all shha don sabi d real Toyin tomato nau? grin

Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her