Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,654 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Cost And Procedure For New Ngo. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost And Procedure For New Ngo. (776 Views)

Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / New Ngo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost And Procedure For New Ngo. by tope777(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
Hello Nairalander,

Please i need details on how to set up an NGO as i want to set up an NGO Training youth on various vocation free of charge.
how much it cost to register NGO in CAC.

How to affliate with other NGO around the word.

Regards.

David.omotosho@gmail.com +2348033851287
Re: Cost And Procedure For New Ngo. by Emary(f): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2008
It's a pity I just saw your post. Success Digest just had a free seminar on NGOs yesterday but you can just go their office at 28, Esuola street off Ago palace way, Okota and buy the materials. I assure you it's packed with info.

(1) (Reply)

Gureilla Marketers' Heaven / Who Is Sovereign Trust Registrar / This Is The Best Online Business: It Pays More Than Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.