Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Nairalanders To Be Ban - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban (751 Views)

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by moscobabs(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Imagine you are a moderator on Nairaland and you are ask to Ban 5 people on Nairaland who would they be
my own list:

-Obadiah 777-for misinterpretation of Genesis on his topic`The exigesis of Genesis chapter 1`

-Okija Juju----For his scary username

-Eagle eye--The guy na crook notin concern him with your topic or post,all he wants to see are errors on your grammars

-olajumokeibk...this lady no dey mind her business,all she does is quoting someone post

-Ishilove.....I will ban her for assault,this girl sabi abuse person die.she called me Tiger ...lol

Let keep it rolling!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
dayummmmmmm why are thou persecuteth me grin grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
1.dannyx
2.sexkillz
3.antibotspam grin
4.______
5.______
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by moscobabs(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: dayummmmmmm why are thou persecuteth me grin grin
I almost loose my Job because of that write-up,my GM who is a pastor saw it and gave me 2 weeks suspension for reading such thing which he refers to as Anti-christ material

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Joshthefirst(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
1. I'll ban the dreaded spambot till 3042, the godfather of nairaland who operates behind the scenes.

2. I'll ban seun to see how he will take being banned from his own forum (grin)

Can't think of anyone else.
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by ZACHIE: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
moscobabs: Imagine you are a moderator on Nairaland and you are ask to Ban 5 people on Nairaland who would they be
my own list:

-Obadiah 777-for misinterpretation of Genesis on his topic`The exigesis of Genesis chapter 1`

-Okija Juju----For his scary username

-Eagle eye--The guy na crook notin concern him with your topic or post,all he wants to see are errors on your grammars

-olajumokeibk...this lady no dey mind her business,all she does is quoting someone post

-Ishilove.....I will ban her for assault,this girl sabi abuse person die.she called me Tiger ...lol

Let keep it rolling!!

You deserve all the `grammars` attention.
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by johnwizey: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
No idea lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
moscobabs:
I almost loose my Job because of that write-up,my GM who is a pastor saw it and gave me 2 weeks suspension for reading such thing which he refers to as Anti-christ material
grin grin grin well show your pastor this verse >>> matthew 7 vs 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by moscobabs(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
ZACHIE:

You deserve all the `grammars` attention.
Attention seeker.....Eagle eyes number 2
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Annie2gud(f): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sowie none comes to mind!!!
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by moscobabs(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin well show your pastor this verse >>> matthew 7 vs 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. grin
Alakoba!!! u don get another job for me

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by AbuMikey(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013

1) Anti-spam Bot! = Mr Seun needs to re-write this bot! angry

Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
moscobabs:
Alakoba!!! u don get another job for me
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by ZACHIE: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
moscobabs:
Attention seeker.....Eagle eyes number 2
Proceed to Arewa Grammar School to complete your SS2 midterm classwork.
olodo.
Re: 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban by Dannyxy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Monstertrucks: 1.dannyx
2.sexkillz
3.antibotspam grin
4.______
5.______
wetin i do you nw

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Sons And Daughters Twitter Handles; Pls Share Urs / 6 Most Expensive Secondary School In Nigeria / Nigerian Women And Girls 'escape From Boko Haram'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.