Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil (2536 Views)

Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
INDICTING PHOTO!!! UKE MASSACRE
PERSONS DIED: PETER OBI AT THE
THAT FATEFUL
DAY BEFORE HE WAS BOOED BY THE
IRKED
CHURCH CONGREGATION AND
SHOUTED DOWN.
THE RESULTANT EFFECT IS
MASSACRE!!! WE ASK
FOR JUSTICE!
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
peter obi, obiano and APGA are the BUTCHERS OF IGBOLAND
killed 2000 massob members in 2006
50 at Ezu River
30 at Uke Vigil Massacre

2 Likes

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
This useless igbo man and his heavy tongue won't allow people to breathe, I blame the father for giving him the mic. angry

4 Likes

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by cashkidisback1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
blink182: This useless igbo man and his heavy tongue won't allow people to breathe, I blame the father for giving him the mic. angry
mst u cal him names to make ur point sad sad
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Reserved
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by gurnam: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Onwa ga eti ozo!

1 Like

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Where is the evidence of campaigning here? All this picture attests to is Obi's presence @ the vigil

1 Like

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Slizbeat(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
chukwudi44: Where is the evidence of campaigning here? All this picture attests to is Obi's presence @ the vigil

I tire oo. Give us a video@op and a real proof to show Obi masterminded the Stampede. Ngige may be using the Alibi of "I wasn't there when it happened".
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Slizbeat(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ignore the OP. He is ThankGod Ifeduba using another moniker to prove his hatred for Obi.
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Noble11(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
chukwudi44: Where is the evidence of campaigning here? All this picture attests to is Obi's presence @ the vigil
oga think wit ur brain pls..if i wea a SAMSUNG branded T shirt,wat am i doin..
Pls leave sentiment aside...why will Peter Obi n his group wea APGA branded gown or watever to the vigilif dats not a campaign to u i wonder wat its..smh!

5 Likes

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by tuk2ato(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Politics n church is always a bad mixture. I think the Rev. Fr made a wrong call by allowing is church to be used as a campaigning ground.
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Brimmie(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pastor Orisha-Chop-Frog Faction!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by kenbee(f): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Even now that the Ngige's crafted lies has been busted. Outdated propagander by frustrated losers.
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: mst u cal him names to make ur point sad sad
yes, the man disgusts me with the way he talks and won't stay out of the media. Pdp is doing something he'll be there and he must talk, acn is quarrelling he must talk, he is always finding a way to talk.
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by omenka(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Thought this issue had been put to rest.
Re: Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil by dridowu: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2013
cashkid_is_back: mst u cal him names to make ur point sad sad
unbelieveable, are u born again now ? So u too can correct someone not to use dirty ? I cant count the numbers of time i have quote all ur moniker (cashkid18 and co) not to use dirty words

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APGA Victory: Dr Willy Obiano Holds Thankgiving Service (pictures) / Video Shows Bauchi Youths Destroying Jonathan Bilboard Today. (WATCH) / BREAKING NEWS- Imo Deputy Governor Fails To Win His Own Polling Booth, Loses LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.