Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko (1871 Views)

My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / Jonathan Rules Out Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
That's y we hope that divine miracle wud intervene by breaking dz country b4 sth disastrous happens.

The Miracle can only comes in the face of the sincerity of hearts.

You cant expect it to come when you as an Ibo doesnt wish for the breakup of Nigeria b'cos you gain more in the 'British Scam' ....OR when me as a Yoruba doesnt wish for its breakup b'cos I dont want to be overpowered by Christians/wants more Muslims' presence in my New country.

Such miracle occurs in the dream Mr abeg!
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

You cant expect it to come when you as an Ibo doesnt wish for the breakup of Nigeria b'cos you gain more in the 'British Scam' ....OR when me as a Yoruba doesnt wish for its breakup b'cos I dont want to be overpowered by Christians/wants more Muslims' presence in my New country.

If there is anything that wud annoy me in dz ur comment is "saying that an Igbo man gains more in dz British scam"
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

If we cannot break the country then let us all work together to check the overbearing and strangulating hold of the north in the Nigerian political space. The fact is that these northerners must be checked and we have to collectively do that. They see this country as their own property.

Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by atlwireles: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
lygn19:
Its things like dz that makes me wish sm1 like Asari Dokubo was president.
And I can tell u that this same northerners saying they don't want National conference that its Sovereign national conference they want, if GEJ finally succums to it, and announces plans to convey it, a bloody military coup wud occur in Aso rock.
Let them keep deceiving themselves.

The Nigeria of coups is dead and gone. Any coup today, is the start of another civil war. Boys eyes don clear.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

If we cannot break the country then let us all work together to check the overbearing and strangulating hold of the north in the Nigerian political space. The fact is that these northerners must be checked and we have to collectively do that. They see this country as their own property.

Nigeria belongs to all of us.

Nna, Its like you are misinterpreting my dispositions.

I DONT BELIEVE in this 'British Scam' called Nigeria. Nigeria works for some, BUT i am telling you CATEGORICALLY again, that 'One Nigeria' is savaging we Yorubas.

Its a Maneouver. !
Its a Fraud!
..Its A Scam, a REAL British Scam.

.....PLS, im not symphatetic of the 'mere geographical expression' ooo.

Im a staunch sider of the Oduan dream, just like you have yours for Biafra.

So biko !!
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by DerideGull(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

It is a childish display of sort to reduce the issue of nationhood for Nigerians to the denominators of who gain or loose. I guess when a person talks about issues of nationhood, the primary concept should be patriotism. In case of Nigeria, there is no soft spot for ingredients that encourage unity talk less patriotism.

Anything less than peacefully disintegration of Nigeria shall be accomplished through war of attrition which will make Rwanda’s case looks like child’s play.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
DerideGull:

It is a childish display of sort to reduce the issue of nationhood for Nigerians to the denominators of who gain or loose. I guess when a person talks about issues of nationhood, the primary concept should be patriotism. In case of Nigeria, there is no soft spot for ingredients that encourage unity talk less patriotism.

Anything less than peacefully disintegration of Nigeria shall be accomplished through war of attrition which will make Rwanda’s case looks like child’s play.

I think at this point in time there are better ways of expressing yourself than @ the bolded. If thats what you are here to ignite, Im implying you may find yourself as the one been served, 'cos I St_Black, holds & still holds my history of brutality in this Social gathering, which I have one way or the other, decided to shed in the face of more deserving intellectual discourses.
Please Take Note !

@ Topic,

Definitely , disintegration can ONLY occur by war. ...But who will bell the cat?...

This is 21st century Politics Bro.

I dont trust you, You dont trust me. !...I go for my gain for your loss, You go for your gain for my loss!...I win for you to lose, You win for me to lose!.....

....And war is also a part here. I dont want war so as not to lose, SO do you too.

HENCE, THE STALEMATE !!!

my 2 cents.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

Nna, Its like you are misinterpreting my dispositions.

I DONT BELIEVE in this 'British Scam' called Nigeria. Nigeria works for some, BUT i am telling you CATEGORICALLY again, that 'One Nigeria' is savaging we Yorubas.

Its a Maneouver. !
Its a Fraud!
..Its A Scam, a REAL British Scam.

.....PLS, im not symphatetic of the 'mere geographical expression' ooo.

Im a staunch sider of the Oduan dream, just like you have yours for Biafra.

So biko !!

[b]you don't seem to understand me either. I also strongly believe that if Biafra would have been one particularly great nation in Africa if the SE had succeeded in the break away attempt. We have been deliberately marginalized in Nigeria and our potentials have been suppressed as a people. We would have developed far more than what the SE is today even though we thank God for bringing us this far after the destructive war.

We all know that the jihadists are ready to fight you if you declare Odua and fight me if I declare Biafra and you just stated in one of your posts above that you don't want to go into any war to avoid unnecessary death for you and your kinsmen, we also don't want to start another war after God has helped us get this far after the innocent deaths we suffered during the last civil war.

Since nobody wants an unnecessary war, what other option do we have if not to make the most of an already bad situation? Are we going to siddon look? That is why I sad that since we don't want bloodshed, why can't we collectively check the political structure of the northern invaders by speaking with one voice?
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by cashkidisback1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

I think at this point in time there are better ways of expressing yourself than @ the bolded. If thats what you are here to ignite, Im implying you may find yourself as the one been served, 'cos I St_Black, holds & still holds my history of brutality in this Social gathering, which I have one way or the other, decided to shed in tge face of more deserving intellectual discourses.
Please Take Note

@ Topic,

Definitely , disintegration can ONLY occur by war. ...But who will bell the cat?...

I dont trust you, You dont trust me. !...I go for my gain for your loss, You go for your gain for my loss!...I win for you to lose, You win for me to lose!.....

....And war is also a part here. I dont want war so as not to lose, SO do you too.

HENCE, THE STALEMATE !!!

my 2 cents.
dude,i dont tink dt war is d only option left in disintegratin dis nation,round table talk wil also wrk if d middle-beltans,biafrans n oduans takes their stand on breaking away frm nig bcuz d core north ie d hausa-fulanis wil nt hv d balls to declare war again unlike in 1960s wen it was only d biafrans dt wantd to secede n dts wen snc cums in.i stil believe dt nig wil break wit out war.lets wait til 2015 n we wil c hw nig wil divide
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
cashkid_is_back: dude,i dont tink dt war is d only option left in disintegratin dis nation,round table talk wil also wrk if d middle-beltans,biafrans n oduans takes their stand on breaking away frm nig bcuz d core north ie d hausa-fulanis wil nt hv d balls to declare war again unlike in 1960s wen it was only d biafrans dt wantd to secede n dts wen snc cums in.i stil believe dt nig wil break wit out war.lets wait til 2015 n we wil c hw nig wil divide

Guy, WAR is the ONLY answer to disintegration whether you & I like it or not. !

Wait, have you ever for once thought of the numerical proportions of the Northerners in the Nigerian Army?...Have you ever thought of the various amounts of gigantic billions of Dollars looted & stored in Swiss Banks by past Northern military leaders, which can finance the wars?......Have you thought of the IMPOSSIBLE unity that can exist amongst Southerners?

Nothin' like round table disintegration. OK, how many countries do you know separated without war?....

ABEG THIS THREAD DON DEY TIRE ME JOO.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by IGBOSON1: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

Wait, have you ever for once thought of the numerical proportions of the Northerners in the Nigerian Army?...Have you ever thought of the various amounts of gigantic billions of Dollars looted & stored in Swiss Banks by past Northern military leaders, which can finance the wars?......Have you thought of the IMPOSSIBLE unity that can exist amongst Southerners?

Nothin' like round table disintegration. OK, how many countries do you know separated without war?....

^^^It's your type of defeatist attitude that the core northern/Hausa-Fulani/Jihardists are banking on for the status-quo to continue!

How you can sit there and type that you're scared of war and hence you're prepared to commit your unborn generations to a life of sharing a country with a people that are different from you in almost all respects......a people from amongst which muderous street urchins can arise at the snap of a finger to visit death and destruction on all they see as infidels (and there are millions of them.......urchins that is!).......a people that don't value western education........a people that arrogantly arrogate the status of born-to-rule on themselves, while the rest of us are to be their modern day serfs! (think i'm kidding?; well you can refer back to Sadaunas' comments prior to independence......the advice which his progenitors have so far carried out religiously!)........a people that need quota system and federal character to progress in life........a people that -even after 4 decades- are still struggling to catch up with the south in terms of educational achievement.......a people with a warped sense of nationhood where they have to have a numerical advantage in population and political representation for them to see 'one Nigeria' to be moving wonderfully well!

Besides war, there are other options you know? If we can all speak with one voice (inspite of our differences), and make adequate representations to world bodies like the UN and ICJ, then we would have taken the first steps in our battle of getting world opinion behind us in our quest to be free from these people!

The only way 'one Nigeria' can work is with a weak centre, and powerful regional component parts that have the freedom to progress at their own pace, and use at least 50% of their own resources as, how, and when they deem fit!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^It's your type of defeatist attitude that the core northern/Hausa-Fulani/Jihardists are banking on for the status-quo to continue!

How you can sit there and type that you're scared of war and hence you're prepared to commit your unborn generations to a life of sharing a country with a people that are different from you in almost all respects......a people from amongst which muderous street urchins can arise at the snap of a finger to visit death and destruction on all they see as infidels (and there are millions of them.......urchins that is!).......a people that don't value western education........a people that arrogantly arrogate the status of born-to-rule on themselves, while the rest of us are to be their modern day serfs! (think i'm kidding?; well you can refer back to Sadaunas' comments prior to independence......the advice which his progenitors have so far carried out religiously!)........a people that need quota system and federal character to progress in life........a people that -even after 4 decades- are still struggling to catch up with the south in terms of educational achievement.......a people with a warped sense of nationhood where they have to have a numerical advantage in population and political representation for them to see 'one Nigeria' to be moving wonderfully well!

Besides war, there are other options you know? If we can all speak with one voice (inspite of our differences), and make adequate representations to world bodies like the UN and ICJ, then we would have taken the first steps in our battle of getting world opinion behind us in our quest to be free from these people!

The only way 'one Nigeria' can work is with a weak centre, and powerful regional component parts that have the freedom to progress at their own pace, and use at least 50% of their own resources as, how, and when they deem fit!

We all know the truth BUT we keep on feigning like we dont.

May I ask :

How many countries you IGBO_SON, have you heard separated without a war?

PLS ill need you to answer this.

As for the bolded, my question is :

Does the SE support any move to actualize a weak central & a strong regional political system?.

Recently, the Afenifere submitted their proposal to the NC commitee, and this same move was documented . But guess what, Ohanaeze had a DIFFERENT perspective to that. !

Now tell me, who is fooling who? Who trully needs Nigeria & who doesnt between the two of them?

BRO, ALL IN ALL, Some gain in this BRITISH SCAM, while some lose in it. The one who gains can only separate by what then? ...PLS ANSWER.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

[b]GBAM!!!!!!!

Asari Dokubo said this when he said that other Nigerians seem to have come to accept these core northerners (hausa/fulani) as those that have the monopoly of violence and killing. You usually hear people say things like "You know those people now, leave them ooo, we no want ooo." These hausa/fulani know this and are taking advantage of this that is why you see the fulanis going everywhere in Nigeria, shooting people at will. Nigerians, especially southerners seem to have come to accept this and it is to say the least very unfortunate.

IF THEY WANT VIOLENCE THEN THEY SHALL HAVE SURPLUS VIOLENCE!!! IT WILL BE BULLET FOR BULLET----ASARI DOKUBO!

@bolded, I so much agree with you. We have to weaken the center and every region in this country should control their resources and develop at their own pace. Each region should contribute like a maximum of 50% of their revenue to the center and keep the rest for themselves. Each region should also be free to make their own laws!

If the core north want to make sharia their law then so be it! If they want to completely ban western education, continue to amputate people and breed countless number of almajiris, then let them have it!

We have the future of our children to consider too, we just cannot continue to "siddon look" and cohabit with blood-sucking vampires and jihadists who have no value for human life. embarassed embarassed embarassed

These people are so different from us and have no business being with us; their place is in futa jalon and Chad. Any day the South is ready, we shall drive them to where they belong. Even the MB are fed up with these same set of blood-thirsty jihadists.

How much longer do we intend to continue like this?? undecided embarassed embarassed undecided[/b]
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

[/b]

[b]GBAM!!!!!!!

Asari Dokubo said this when he said that other Nigerians seem to have come to accept these core northerners (hausa/fulani) as those that have the monopoly of violence and killing. You usually hear people say things like "You know those people now, leave them ooo, we no want ooo." These hausa/fulani know this and are taking advantage of this that is why you see the fulanis going everywhere in Nigeria, shooting people at will. Nigerians, especially southerners seem to have come to accept this and it is to say the least very unfortunate.

IF THEY WANT VIOLENCE THEN THEY SHALL HAVE SURPLUS VIOLENCE!!! IT WILL BE BULLET FOR BULLET----ASARI DOKUBO!

@bolded, I so much agree with you. We have to weaken the center and every region in this country should control their resources and develop at their own pace. Each region should contribute like a maximum of 50% of their revenue to the center and keep the rest for themselves. Each region should also be free to make their own laws!

If the core north want to make sharia their law then so be it! If they want to completely ban western education, continue to amputate people and breed countless number of almajiris, then let them have it!

We have the future of our children to consider too, we just cannot continue to "siddon look" and cohabit with blood-sucking vampires and jihadists who have no value for human life. embarassed embarassed embarassed

These people are so different from us and have no business being with us; their place is in futa jalon and Chad. Any day the South is ready, we shall drive them to where they belong. Even the MB are fed up with these same set of blood-thirsty jihadists.

How much longer do we intend to continue like this?? undecided embarassed embarassed undecided[/b]
I agree let there be dissolution of power-
Let every region control its resources, even if it means paying d centre 10percent, so as to make d centre totally unattractive.
Let it region have its own separate ministers.
Let it region control its ports.
Let it region control its oil.
Let it region control its agriculture- as for agriculture let the FG put a ban on agrarian imports, so as to give d northern farmers an edge.
Let each region have its own capital.
Let the national assembly be dissolved, let each region send out 10ppl each as reps for the national assembly.
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by drdams: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
No be only Align..
So u guys want alignment? Yet u still bear hatred for SW cos of ur so called 'alignment with the North' during Biafra..
There is no unity any where in Nigeria and there can never be if the status quo prevails.

For Aliyu Magatargada Wammakko, My great Sarkin Yarma of Sakwatto State; I never expected anything different.. He is anti-jona, hes part of nPDP..

I laugh! A well organized SNC can never take place if 'Party Shenanigans' are involved.

For d Futajalon down to the Kano/Jigawa point, thats enough to depict how sophisticated they are politically. No matter how dumb they present themselves, there is NO OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA @ the moment that can match their Wit in this area.
Dive-Bomber:

[b]These northerners are very wonderful people. Asari Dokubo was right in many things he said. How can Kano be more populated than the Lagos of this world?

Why is it only in Nigeria that people in the desert lands are more populated than those in the wet lands? Even after carving out Jigawa from kano state, Kano still has the highest number of LGAs in this country.

The only way we can check these invaders from futa jalon is for the south to unite. I strongly urge my Yoruba brothers to stand up and align with us from the SE & SS and make sure that Jonathan remains the president come 2015. We must make a statement to this people that they don't own this country. What do they know? If not for quota system these guys would be nowhere that is why you see them always struggling to be in power.

The funny thing is that the resources used to generate revenue which is shared nation wide is in the south. What is this? How can somebody be feeding you and you still rise up to declare that you must rule or the country would be ungovernable.

Come 2015, we must make a statement to this people. Abi them say if a northerner does not take over in 2015, Nigeria would cease to exist. let us make sure that Jonathan remains there and let us see the worst they can do.

if Jonathan succeeds to remain in office in 2015, the northerners(hausa/fulani) would have been put in their place.[/b]
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by DerideGull(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

I think at this point in time there are better ways of expressing yourself than @ the bolded. If thats what you are here to ignite, Im implying you may find yourself as the one been served, 'cos I St_Black, holds & still holds my history of brutality in this Social gathering, which I have one way or the other, decided to shed in the face of more deserving intellectual discourses.
Please Take Note !

@ Topic,

HENCE, THE STALEMATE !!!

my 2 cents.

Labeling the plank of your argument on Nigeria’s disintegration based on the instances of gain or loose as “childish display” can not be regarded as contemptuous rudeness. Any reasonable fellow can not look at Nigeria as a case of profitable or unprofitable endeavor unless the person sees what I do not see.

Nigeria is a man-made entity and will take the intellect only found in man to disintegrate it. USSR was once a powerful nation with dominate culture which conjured an image that demanded respect around the world yet disintegrated. Nigeria is farm camp and useless one for that matter.

If Nigerians do not trust each other according to your postulation, why are they deceitfully living together?
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by 0monnakoda: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
9jacrip: I've observed the Northerners are always quick to whip up the 'scare some people' mantra whenever there's a situation bordering on the unity of Nigeria or access to Oil money.

Who are the some people 'Some people in Nigeria think they can use the conference to scare' LOL. cheesy
Oil money is important but it is not as important as many like to think. It is more important to the Federal and State governments than to most Nigerians who never see oil money. Oil is about 11% of GDP
Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by OrigamiIII: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Black:

Brow,if war is inevitable to achieving disintegration then to war we must go. If the north decides to invade even an inch of southern soil that would be the end of the entire north.We have the money and intelligence coupled with courage bet you we will win.This is not 1966 but the era of the .com's and hightech warfare.Bros,the south is ready.

Re: Let’s Go For A Sovereign National Conference, Says Wamakko by 0monnakoda: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2013
DerideGull:

Labeling the plank of your argument on Nigeria’s disintegration based on the instances of gain or loose as “childish display” can not be regarded as contemptuous rudeness. Any reasonable fellow can not look at Nigeria as a case of profitable or unprofitable endeavor unless the person sees what I do not see.

Nigeria is a man-made entity and will take the intellect only found in man to disintegrate it. USSR was once a powerful nation with dominate culture which conjured an image that demanded respect around the world yet disintegrated. Nigeria is farm camp and useless one for that matter.

If Nigerians do not trust each other according to your postulation, why are they deceitfully living together?

At this your age you still dey smoke GOOF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? / 22 State Governments Owe Workers Over 3 Months Salaries – NLC / President Elect Buhari In Gombe Now Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.