Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Believe In Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Believe In Jesus? (1552 Views)

The Israelite Church Of God In Jesus Christ, Inc. / I Do Not Believe in God / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
if i tel u y i love jesus nd y i bliv in him..wat will do with my explanation?? will you also bliv in him?? or u just want to argue?? oya ooh which one??
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
anthoniosp: if i tel u y i love jesus nd y i bliv in him..wat will do with my explanation?? will you also bliv in him?? or u just want to argue?? oya ooh which one??
I want to prove to u dat u are wasting ur love

loving a dead man dude are u crazy? this is worse than being gay
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
macof:
I want to prove to u dat u are wasting ur love

loving a dead man dude are u crazy? this is worse than being gay
oya ...i no gree bliv..jesus dey alive..come.kill me!!
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: oya ...i no gree bliv..jesus dey alive..come.kill me!!
cheesy delusion and insanity
is Jesus immotal?
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2013
macof: cheesy delusion and insanity
is Jesus immotal?
i no wan knw!! i tlk say hin dey alive..com kill me
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: i no wan knw!! i tlk say hin dey alive..com kill me
then asnwer how he is still alive after 2000 years
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2013
macof: then asnwer how he is still alive after 2000 years
he told me .."i will be with you"... not "i was with you"...always till d end of time..
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by Omieye22: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: if i tel u y i love jesus nd y i bliv in him..wat will do with my explanation?? will you also bliv in him?? or u just want to argue?? oya ooh which one??
the holy book from God reveals the truth about the intellgent creation of the universe and humanity and purpose of human existance is to worship the creator. In the begin of the human race God gave man dominion or control over nature but lost that control by rebelling to Gods divine instruction and we were disconnected from him but God had a plan to restore man but a priceless sacrifice had to be made out of love so the son of God who is God also with the holy spirt came down in his humble nature as man to show us the way to God the truth about God and life with God which ever lasting life in joy and worship. That is why we believe in that name JESUS as lord ruler and saviour to humanity. I pray that God wil reveal himself to you more just give him a chance. GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: he told me .."i will be with you"... not "i was with you"...always till d end of time..
my grand father said the same words, yet am nt as delusional as u are to think he is still alive
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
sista/broda go open church
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
If ah may ask wat do u tink u re goin to gain 4rm all dis
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: my grand father said the same words, yet am nt as delusional as u are to think he is still alive
no wonder they say ..what an adult sees sitting down.. noomchuks like u cnt see on a storey building
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: my grand father said the same words, yet am nt as delusional as u are to think he is still alive
after 3 hrs of thinking?? u had to come out with this?? how lame!! go nd meet amanfrommars to teach you..
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
anthoniosp: after 3 hrs of thinking?? u had to come out with this?? how lame!! go nd meet amanfrommars to teach you..
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Elantracey: If ah may ask wat do u tink u re goin to gain 4rm all dis

He cant lead you to the light, you can pick your lampstick so he will point it to you.

- Ifa says you should seek enlightenment and reality. Stop taking delusion pill every weekends.
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by anthoniosp(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:
is dat ur best?? qouting an over hype?? wia is amanfrommars whn u need him??
Re: Why Believe In Jesus? by macof(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
free radical: ;DMacof u don start another Jesus bashing thread ba? Before I tell you why I believe in Jesus can you tell me your stance about God's existence (whether u bliv he exists or not)and the purpose of your existence?

God is the creator of the universe. He is not jealous and doesn't pursue humans like El shaddai

I don't know the purpose of my existence yet, I am still growing in consciousness and if I find things difficult Ifa is there to help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Saint,god Is A Villain / Did TB Joshua Predict Germanwings Plane Crash??? / Baphomet's Grotesque Statue Unveiled In Detriot, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.