Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population (5264 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / A Breakdown Of The Black Man's Nature? / Worldwide Igbo Population Around 70 Million -world Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Asia
Total 4.13 billion
2.1 billion 50.85% Mongoloids
1 billion 24.21% Caucasoids
800 million 19.37% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates (parts of South Asia)
100 million 2.42% Mongoloid-Caucasoid
intermediates (Central Asia)
75 million 1.82% Asiatic Triracials (parts of South
Asia)
50 million 1.21% Australoid-Mongoloid
intermediates (parts of Southeast Asia)
5 million 0.12% Negro**id-Caucasoid
intermediates
(parts of the Middle East)
Africa
Total 1 billion
725 million 72.50% Negro**ids
157 million 15.70% Caucasoids (North Africans &
Europids)
100 million 10.00% Negro**id-Caucasoid
intermediates (Mulattoes & Aethiopids)
15 million 1.50% Negro**id-Mongoloid
intermediates (Malagasy)
1 million 0.10% Khoisan and Pygmy
1 million 0.10% Mongoloids
1 million 0.10% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates
Oceania
Total 39.1 million
21 million 53.71% Caucasoids
12.5 million 31.97% Australoids
2 million 5.12% Mongoloids
3 million 7.67% Australoid-Mongoloid
intermediates (Polynesians)
0.5 million 1.28% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates (Mixed aboriginals & South Asians)
0.1 million 0.26% Negro**ids
Europe (w/o Russia)
Total 700 million
687 million 98.14% Caucasoids
5 million 0.71% Negr*oids
5 million 0.71% Mongoloids
1 million 0.14% Negr*oid-Caucasoid intermediates
1 million 0.14% Mongoloid-Caucasoid
intermediates
1 million 0.14% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates
North & Central America
Total 530 million
270 million 50.94% Caucasoids
110 million 20.75% Amerindian-Caucasoid
intermediates (Mestizos)
55 million 10.38% Negro**ids
40 million 7.55% Amerindians
20 million 3.77% Negro**id-Caucasoid
intermediates (Mulattoes)
14 million 2.64% Mongoloids
10 million 1.89% Triracials
5 million 0.94% Mongoloid-Caucasoid
intermediates (Eurasians)
3 million 0.57% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates
2.5 million 0.47% Negro**id-Amerindian
intermediates (Zambos)
0.5 million 0.09% Australoid-Mongoloid
intermediates (Pacific islanders)
South America
Total 386.5 million
162 million 41.91% Caucasoids
70 million 18.11% Negro**id-Caucasoid
intermediates
70 million18.11% Amerindian-Caucasoid
intermediates
40 million 10.35% Triracials
25 million 6.47% Negr**oids
15 million 3.88% Amerindians
3 million 0.78% Mongoloids
1 million 0.26% Negr**oid-Amerindian
intermediates
0.5 million 0.13% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates
World
Total 6,785,600,000
2,297,000,000 33.85% Caucasoids
2,125,000,000 31.32% Mongoloids
810,100,000 11.94% Negr**oids
806,000,000 11.88% Australoid-Caucasoid
intermediates
196,000,000 2.89% Negr**oid-Caucasoid
intermediates
180,000,000 2.65% Amerindian-Caucasoid
intermediates
106,000,000 1.56% Mongoloid-Caucasoid
intermediates
75,000,000 1.11% Asiatic Triracials
55,000,000 0.81% Amerindians
53,500,000 0.79% Australoid-Mongoloid
intermediates
50,000,000 0.74% Triracials
15,000,000 0.22% Negro**id-Mongoloid
intermediates
12,500,000 0.18% Australoids
3,500,000 0.05% Negro**id-Amerindian
intermediates
1,000,000 0.01% Khoisan and Pygmy
Monoracial vs Mixed:
5,300,600,000 78.12% Monoracial
1,485,000,000 21.88% Mixed
Intermediate groups:
806,000,000 Australoid-Caucasoid intermediates
196,000,000 Negroi**d-Caucasoid intermediates
180,000,000 Amerindian-Caucasoid
intermediates
106,000,000 Mongoloid-Caucasoid intermediates
75,000,000 Asiatic Triracials
53,500,000 Australoid-Mongoloid intermediates
50,000,000 Triracials
15,000,000 Negr**d-Mongoloid intermediates
3,500,000 Negr**d-Amerindian intermediates
Total: 1,485,000,000
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
mschew,
dont buy into this crap.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
What does 'Europid' mean?

And what's the source of this...thing?

1 Like

Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Radoillo: What does 'Europid' mean?

And what's the source of this...thing?
Europoid means european caucasian.
It is important to know that white is not a race but a sub race under the caucasian race. All white people are caucasians but not all caucasians are white. So lyk arabs and most north africans are caucasians.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
eaxes:
Europoid means european caucasian.
It is important to know that white is not a race but a sub race under the caucasian race. All white people are caucasians but not all caucasians are white. So lyk arabs and most north africans are caucasians.

Oh, I get it now. White Africans like the Afrikaners etc are Europids. OK...
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Radoillo:

Oh, I get it now. White Africans like the Afrikaners etc are Europids. OK...
Afrikaners of SA are europoid caucasians. Sources are CIA fact file, census data of countries, UN data..... mainly.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
eaxes:
Afrikaners of SA are europoid caucasians. Sources are CIA fact file, census data of countries, UN data..... mainly.

Alright. Just that I didn't think it was possible to break the world's population COMPLETELY into racial categories. I didn't think anyone would even try to, in the 21st century; that's why I asked for your source. I also didn't know people still said things like 'Aethiopid'.

And 'Europid' being distinct from 'North African'? Can one always tell a Libyan from an Italian?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
If am somali where would i fit under that? no such thing as negroid-aethipoid. Its just aethipoid. Thats what Somalis,ethiopians,eritreans are. We are 100 million strong.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran: If am somali where would i fit under that? no such thing as negroid-aethipoid. Its just aethipoid. Thats what Somalis,ethiopians,eritreans are. We are 100 million strong.

Horners which includes somalis fall under negri**od-caucasiod intermediates i.e. U guys are mostly mixed race. For example a lot of somalis are mixed wit arab caucasiods.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2013
eaxes:

Horners which includes somalis fall under negri**od-caucasiod intermediates i.e. U guys are mostly mixed race. For example a lot of somalis are mixed wit arab caucasiods.

Somalis are not mixed. Cause people like ethiopians, and eritreans look like us and they never met any arabs and are christian. We are cushitic.

how did you come to the conclusion that we are mixed?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Intermediate does not neccessarily mean mixed. I see it more like a 'continuum' kind of thing... But then like I said, I have a problem with racial classifications and all....
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2013
Radoillo: Intermediate does not neccessarily mean mixed. I see it more like a 'continuum' kind of thing... But then like I said, I have a problem with racial classifications and all....

cause its arabs who have our dna not the other way around. Groups like the amahara and tigrey who look like somalis have never met arabs, and they speak a semetic language and are one of the oldest christians in the world. Ethiopia is the second oldest christian nation after Armenia.

So we are not mixed with Arabs. Arabs have our dna. Infact Somalis/ethiopians/eritreans are the same people as they all have the same origin but just split up the last thousand years after Islam came to the horn of africa.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalis are not mixed. Cause people like ethiopians, and eritreans look like us and they never met any arabs and are christian. We are cushitic.

how did you come to the conclusion that we are mixed?
Either way a lot of u wud fall under dark skinned caucasiods not negrio**ds. I dont see most of u as negriods . But there are certain tribes in ethiopia who are though. Also some of u are actually mixed Ψi† arabs or mixed Ψi† some ancient caucasiod race back in the day.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
eaxes:
Either way a lot of u wud fall under dark skinned caucasiods not negrio**ds. I dont see most of u as negriods . But there are certain tribes in ethiopia who are though. Also some of u are actually mixed Ψi† arabs or mixed Ψi† some ancient caucasiod race back in the day.

your right. Those tribes who are in ethiopia are in the south and are not considered Cushitic or Habesha and speak non cushitic language. Those who are cushitic speakers who have the so called caucasoid look is Somalis, oromo, tigrey, tigrinya, amahara, harrari.

Basically its Habesha (cushitic/semetic people in ethiopia) and Somalis.

We are not mixed though. Its funny when blacks thing that if you don't look like them than you must be mixed. lmao.

I am not negroid or black. But am not arab either.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

your right. Those tribes who are in ethiopia are in the south and are not considered Cushitic or Habesha and speak non cushitic language. Those who are cushitic speakers who have the so called caucasoid look is Somalis, oromo, tigrey, tigrinya, amahara, harrari.

Basically its Habesha (cushitic/semetic people in ethiopia) and Somalis.

We are not mixed though. Its funny when blacks thing that if you don't look like them than you must be mixed. lmao.

I am not negroid or black. But am not arab either.
Lol, i must admit i sometimes make that conclusion but am not as militant as most in claiming people lyk u the way a lot of Afrocentrists do. But i think the reason for the confusion at times is part skin colour, part u guys having the hair texture of a mixed person who is black/white, part becos u in Africa.
But am smart enough to know that Africa comprises of two races so called neg**riods for lack of a better term and caucasiod races. I ave come to the conclusion that u guys are caucasiods wit colored skin. This even makes the population of negr**iod race people in the world even more smaller which is a bit depressing quite frankly.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Radoillo: Intermediate does not neccessarily mean mixed. I see it more like a 'continuum' kind of thing... But then like I said, I have a problem with racial classifications and all....
I see no problem wit racial classification ¢☺§ ψє are actually all different and classes do exist dividing us into races Ãήϑ even within a race U̶̲̥̅̊ ave sub divisions. I†'s mostly due to environmental evolution among other things.
Also ψє seem †☺ sєє n☺ problem classifying animals. For example are dont assume that lion,tigers,cheetahs,leopard,jaguar etc are all thesame J§† becos they are cats do ψє. Same Ψi† monkeys, plants.... basically all living things. Ãήϑ. We J§† αvє †☺ recognise that ψє are all part of the human race but under the under race there are classifications.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
eaxes:
Lol, i must admit i sometimes make that conclusion but am not as militant as most in claiming people lyk u the way a lot of Afrocentrists do. But i think the reason for the confusion at times is part skin colour, part u guys having the hair texture of a mixed person who is black/white, part becos u in Africa.
But am smart enough to know that Africa comprises of two races so called neg**riods for lack of a better term and caucasiod races. I ave come to the conclusion that u guys are caucasiods wit colored skin. This even makes the population of negr**iod race people in the world even more smaller which is a bit depressing quite frankly.

am not caucasoid, i believe the term is aethiopoid. not that it matters. I think the idea of calling me a dark skin white is giving to much credit to whites who want to steal my history.

you are right this means the population of negroids is smaller when you take us cushitc people who are 100 million.

I don't know why afrocentrics claim us, it must do with the fact they want to claim ancient egypt and the horn of africa. it largely has to do with inferiority as anyone with eyes can tell somalis physically and linguistically are not negroid. even geographically we are surrounded by other cushitics and arabs.

why do you think afrocentrics try to claim us?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by eaxes: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

am not caucasoid, i believe the term is aethiopoid. not that it matters. I think the idea of calling me a dark skin white is giving to much credit to whites who want to steal my history.

you are right this means the population of negroids is smaller when you take us cushitc people who are 100 million.

I don't know why afrocentrics claim us, it must do with the fact they want to claim ancient egypt and the horn of africa. it largely has to do with inferiority as anyone with eyes can tell somalis physically and linguistically are not negroid. even geographically we are surrounded by other cushitics and arabs.

why do you think afrocentrics try to claim us?
First off i†'s important †☺ note that white people are a sub race in the caucasian race. So white people are basically caucasiod by race J§† lyk arabs, a lot of central asians lyk uzbeks, turkmens, a lot of indians/afghans/pakis,north africans etc.
§☺ also in the negrio**d race u αvє subgroups lyk niolitic race- sudanese Ãήϑ other sahel people, congoloid race lyk congolese people, bushman of southern africa etc.
Horners αvє mainly caucasiod features Ãήϑ ur dna is related †☺ the caucasiods subgroups lyk asians. §☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys fall there.
I think Afrocentrists lyk †☺ claim horners Ãήϑ egypt cos they are not really proud of other African civilisation. The rest of the world sees civilisaation as aving huge old buildings, monuments, empires etc and most other African civilisation dont αvє a lot of that especially the monument part. There are reasons for that. But in essence Afrocentrists in their heart of heart feel they are inferior.
So they wanna claim egypt and ethiopia which ave these things as backup. Plus they feel mayb Horners look better Ãήϑ fit the european perspective of beauty which i ∂☺n't buy into.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2013
eaxes:
First off i†'s important †☺ note that white people are a sub race in the caucasian race. So white people are basically caucasiod by race J§† lyk arabs, a lot of central asians lyk uzbeks, turkmens, a lot of indians/afghans/pakis,north africans etc.
§☺ also in the negrio**d race u αvє subgroups lyk niolitic race- sudanese Ãήϑ other sahel people, congoloid race lyk congolese people, bushman of southern africa etc.
Horners αvє mainly caucasiod features Ãήϑ ur dna is related †☺ the caucasiods subgroups lyk asians. §☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys fall there.
I think Afrocentrists lyk †☺ claim horners Ãήϑ egypt cos they are not really proud of other African civilisation. The rest of the world sees civilisaation as aving huge old buildings, monuments, empires etc and most other African civilisation dont αvє a lot of that especially the monument part. There are reasons for that. But in essence Afrocentrists in their heart of heart feel they are inferior.
So they wanna claim egypt and ethiopia which ave these things as backup. Plus they feel mayb Horners look better Ãήϑ fit the european perspective of beauty which i ∂☺n't buy into.

interesting i kinda believed the same thing, since i get many blacks who literally jump over fire to proof that somalis/ethiopians are black despite the linguistics and genetics. That being said, i think its better for ethiopians,eritreans,somalis to be their own race as they once were called Cushitic.
we are 100 million strong.

That being said, i doubt many blacks would stop calling us black as it serves a purpose for them. And that purpose is to claim anyone who they can. Which is ironic as no other race does this. Because blacks will go out of their way to claim the lightest, soft haired, individuals. i remember a african american girl a few days ago told me she was upset cause people said she looks Nigerian. She said to me she got indian in her family. lol....even though this girl looked like she was pure nigerian. I ASKED her if she would feel offended if someone said she looked ethiopian. And she said no. lmao. i swear am not lying.

some people got very low self esteem. Thats why i like somali people. They rep their country for better or worse.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by bigfrancis21: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2013

@bold...intermediate means nothing of the above. It means 'in the middle', or 'in between'. Intermediate class, intermediate level (middle class, middle level). smiley
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
bigfrancis21:

@bold...intermediate means nothing of the above. It means 'in the middle', or 'in between'. Intermediate class, intermediate level (middle class, middle level). smiley

i think what his saying is somalis and ethiopians have brown skin but different features so they don't fit in either the white or black category.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
I wasn't looking at it from a simplistic 'grammar' point of view. Everyone knows the literal, dictionary meaning of intermediate.

In any case, 'in the middle' does not contradict my 'continuum' point of view...if you understand what I was trying to say.

If I say Negroid-Cushitic(Aethiopid)-Caucasoid form a continuum, what I mean is Cushitic kind of is a 'middle' or 'intermediate look in a continuum of looks, without neccessarily being a mixture of Negroid and Caucasoid.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Radoillo: I wasn't looking at it from a simplistic 'grammar' point of view. Everyone knows the literal, dictionary meaning of intermediate.

In any case, 'in the middle' does not contradict my 'continuum' point of view...if you understand what I was trying to say.

If I say Negroid-Cushitic(Aethiopid)-Caucasoid form a continuum, what I mean is Cushitic kind of is a 'middle' or 'intermediate look in a continuum of looks, without neccessarily being a mixture of Negroid and Caucasoid.

plz don't call us negroid. its aethiopoid
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

plz don't call us negroid. its aethiopoid

Did I say that? Do you even understand what a continuum is? Language continuum? Race continuum? Every heard of those?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Radoillo:

Did I say that? Do you even understand what a continuum is? Language continuum? Race continuum? Every heard of those?

race is socially constructed. I just don't understand the afrocentrics who say somalis and ethiopians are black. If thats the case, then what about indians? cause somalis speak the same language group as arabs and hebrew.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

race is socially constructed. I just don't understand the afrocentrics who say somalis and ethiopians are black. If thats the case, then what about indians? cause somalis speak the same language group as arabs and hebrew.

I'm not going down this road with you today. I didn't call Horn Africans negroid or black or anything in my post which you quoted. If you don't understand what I said about Horn Africans not neccessarily being a mixture of Negro and Caucasian, but falling into a continuum with the other principal human stocks, then that's your problem, not mine.

Sort yourself out.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Radoillo:

I'm not going down this road with you today. I didn't call Horn Africans negroid or black or anything in my post which you quoted. If you don't understand what I said about Horn Africans not neccessarily being a mixture of Negro and Caucasian, but falling into a continuum with the other principal human stocks, then that's your problem, not mine.

Sort yourself out.

i understand. but your black race tries so hard to claim us why?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by PAPAAFRICA: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

and Hausa's wink
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by PAPAAFRICA: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Stay off stormfront OP.
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: and Hausa's wink

whose talking about hausa. Am talking about my people.

PAPA AFRICA: Stay off stormfront OP.

stay off blackplanet
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by PAPAAFRICA: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ajuran:

whose talking about hausa. Am talking about my people.

stay off blackplanet
hausa's also share the language group of Arabs and Hebrews, why is that some thing so special to you?

How old are you? Black planet?
Re: Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population by Ajuran: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: hausa's also share the language group of Arabs and Hebrews, why is that some thing so special to you?

How old are you? Black planet?

thats not my point. i said the somali language is cushitic, like semetic, its part of the afroasiatic language group. despite this the blacks claim us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo Egba / The Black Race And The Way Forward. / Why Do People Think Eritreans Aren't Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.