Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

UKEH Tragedy: Women Frying Akara To Make Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UKEH Tragedy: Women Frying Akara To Make Statements (549 Views)

Buhari's Wife Frying Akara To Woo Voters / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) / 30 Dead In Ukeh Anambra State After APGA Thugs Invaded. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UKEH Tragedy: Women Frying Akara To Make Statements by Cuche: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
There are indications that the women frying yam and akara along the road to the Adoration ground will be forced to make statements that will support the notion of Fire(from their frying apparatus ) as the cause of the Stampede.
I appeal to the Men-in-black to spare us of those rubbish and not to insult the sensibilities of our people. It would be good if they spare those poor women the trauma and desist from arrest/detention of the innocent. If their witch-hunt will focus on only one side of the story while ignoring totally the other side of something more real as the cause of the stampede, I advice they channel their energy to fighting Kidnapping in the State.
They should also ensure the prompt release of the corpses to the families for burial? Autopsy, panel of inquiry are unnecessary delays that will be counter productive because already there is high suspicion of bias......

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Chapters Back End To Strike / Oduah: The Axis Of Revenge / You Can’t Woo Me, Abubakar Tells APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.