Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – (43582 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by homesteady(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Op9OMFI51SI/UnZRAQq6RuI/AAAAAAACKfM/7kFtHgG_FlY/s1600/02a63fb0447511e3a17a22000a1fd129_8.jpg[/img]
Sensational singer Tiwa Savage, 33, billed to tie the knots with her manager beau, Tunji Balogun ( better known as Tee Billz) categorically denied yesterday night that she’s pregnant!

At the Intercontinental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos,during the widely successful Tyme Out with Tee A, the beautiful artiste (during a question and answer session) responded to an inquiry from ENCOMIUM Weekly that she also read the online blog where a picture of her bulging stomach was featured with the tale that she was pregnant. But she claimed that she had a lot of puff puff (a flour-based delicacy fried in oil, almost similar to doughnut ) which made her stomach bigger than normal.

Wearing a black cropped top with shimmering gold bum shorts, the damsel who had wowed the audience that Sunday, November 3, 2013, evening at the 5-star hotel, was all smiles as she answered questions posed by Tee A, the show’s anchor who recreated his television programme on stage to the delight of all.

Savage also provided insights to how she eventually fell in love with her manager, after months of being professional colleagues, friends and confidants. She admitted falling in love with Tee Billz was easy.

Tiwa Savage, whose traditional engagement is on Saturday, November 23, 2013, in Lagos, has now put to rest for now the pregnancy tale.
Those who witnessed her energetic dance at the show last night concurred that a pregnancy In the early stages shouldn’t be subjected to such rigours.
SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by homesteady(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
But can puff puff make someone's stomach big? undecided
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tl5EWECjXlM/UnbPblvuwLI/AAAAAAACKhk/rM0a8wqI9d8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Vivly(f): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is she scared of letting the world know she's pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
puff puff kor buns ni.. Na me u wan dey deceive abi? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by AbuMikey(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2013

Nor be only puff puff, na Egg roll grinundecidedangry

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Myque1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
I'm not sure it's the edible puff puff we're thinking of that Tiwa was referring to oh. I don't see how that type would have such effect.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Dis 1 don pass egg roll o! Na baby roll be dis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Ryda(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
She dey whyne state cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by abdulahi001: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Dhurmynick(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
This got me laughing ✔✔✔✔★★★★☜☜☜☜☜☜(⊙o⊙)

walks out of thread with three broken ribs
(-_-)/~~~ピシー!ピシー!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by adexsimply(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
this is hilarious...na dough-nut
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Solobenny(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Give dat puff puff, i wanna gve it to my wife in future.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by swedbase(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kuzaku:

Dis 1 don pass egg roll o! Na baby roll be dis. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by paul288yahoo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Puff puff to baby puff and baby puff eventually becomes power puff girls...blossom,bubble,buttercup have dedicated their lives to stop the forces of evil...

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Olamyyde(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ele yii gidi gan grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by bory09(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
abeg sey it no be the puff puff wey i dey chop 50 pieces if them dey do sara for my area she chop. If na the one, my stomach suppose to have burst o but if i open my stomach show una na seven pack i get abi puff puff get grade ni. Don't get it twisted my seven pack stomach no come by exercise in the gym but by exercise of hunger and serious hussle.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by gomis(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
make una leave her now, she say she no gey belle, una force thd belle put for ni? ??

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by 80million1: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Akshow: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
One thing u surely can't hide is pregnancy. So whether na lie or true we go know in a few months time.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by sylvar02(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yu dey tell me?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by 80million1: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Olamyyde: .
Clap for yourself!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Ryda(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Olamyyde: Ele yii gidi gan grin

This one is strong cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by victorazy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
I said it! She is pregnant! So TY ur having unprotected sex not yet maried! Wetin these celeb dem dey teach us sef? See 2face! Wiskid, Ice prince etc.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by otijah(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
I think that puff puff may resemble don jazzy in future. Just kidding...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by nerodenero: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
She just lied but me know say dead body no fit hide for person wey go bathe am.Pregnancy doesn't hide.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by leadersWay00: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Falling inlove with tee bliz was easy...n u wan tel me say na puff puff full dat belly...I beleiv what I beleiv...
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by swedbase(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
I wonder why she is scared of letting the world know that she is pregnant after all Yorubas are known for having kids out of wedluck

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Swiftlee(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
If you like stuff you tummy with eba..na you sabi..who cares any way..ehem, i hear rumour say Asernal the top EPL table oo..na true?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by uglyBetty1(f): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
All these celebraties that keep denying they are pregnant, is it a bad thing to be. Na wah, person no go hear word from dem. Make we dey watch and see when the puff puff would grow and turn to ball inside her. Mtschew.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Dygeasy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Smh...

So Tiwa Sef Dumb Join... undecided kai!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Uglyduckling: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

plus akara and buns gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Justeenaleo(f): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
poor puff puff ...of all d places.....u decided to end up in Tiwa's tummy.....it is well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Otedola Embraces Asa Asika, DJ Cuppy's Boyfriend (Photo) / Temi Otedola Flaunts Her Walk In Closet (Photo) / Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.