Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – (43602 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by idsuzie(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Dhurmynick: This got me laughing ✔✔✔✔★★★★☜☜☜☜☜☜(⊙o⊙)

walks out of thread with three broken ribs
(-_-)/~~~ピシー!ピシー!
pele ooo grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by LadyH(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Tiwa, for ur pocket oooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Waspy(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Thats her business. I gat dough to make and a lady to date abeg
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by seaman007: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2013
So somebody D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ nyash this my babe,
Kia nawa ooo.
Pls someone help me stop there marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by ccollins(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Are you guys sure she is not referring to p.diddy a.k.a puff daddy..... I just feel she should be careful of her words ooooOOOO.b4 another funny gossip starts
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by mistyebby(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
gomis: make una leave her now, she say she no gey belle, una force thd belle put for ni? ??
my dear see wahala o.that's the good thing abt a slim figure,u might eat a house full of food and ur stomach feels like ur pregnant,bt in the next two hours,its flat again.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by lawrence112(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmm una go kill person wit dis una comment abeg if she like make she chop dodo all I kw b say 1 day she must get belle.I jst dey pass
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by satellitedaisy: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
-Myque-:
I'm not sure it's the edible puff puff we're thinking of that Tiwa was referring to oh. I don't see how that type would have such effect.

Just like a woman telling u 'she don chop beans' which literally means she has taken in
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by lovett007(f): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
she got rid of the puff puff. Lolz
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by simdam500(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Naa wetin u mean ehn... u wan bobo me abi....
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by lovat(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tiwa, a lot of women re praying for your so called puff puff. One day u ll look for buns and u won't even see egg sperm.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by a3rees: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
She is a blatant liar
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by ashagidigbi: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
I hope this statement will not back-fire on Tiwa when the baby, now fully grown adult finds out his mum equated him to puff puff
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by pofolo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
I Sure she's made a mistake,
na 2 egg buns, 1 sausage and plenty mayonnesse she be won talk say she chop belleful.............

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by preniespadz(f): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tiwa darlin...dont mind dis random pipu o jahre... Nuffin dey know. Just b hatin on dah superstar..:/

Buh just btw d two of us..puff puff I mean like seriously, PUFF PUFF!! Dats d best u could do? Nt eba, nt beans...even a simpu yam porridge ll av bin ok.. Y u decided 2 put d blame on poor innocent mr puff is completely beyond me! Smh... On behalf of mr puff n family...i say u shud b caned!! angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by chrisosi: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
wetin concern me

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Harbiodun775(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Puff puff •ː̗̀=Dː̖́•ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́• ;DPuff puff •ː̗̀=Dː̖́•ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Topiipii(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2013
swedbase: I wonder why she is scared of letting the world know that she is pregnant after all Yorubas are known for having kids out of wedluck
It's okay for you to spit rubbish as you obviously live in yorubaland and must have seen a lot of things of this nature haven't you? I've lived in the south east and south south and know for a fact the same thing happens equally (and in proportionate amounts at least) in those places as well, so I suggest you stop deluding yourself. AT LEAST THE YORUBAS ARE NOT KNOWN FOR SELLING THEIR KIDS BORN OUTSIDE WEDLOCK TO BABY FACTORIES.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Malachy27: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Una still dey dis kpof kpof nuz? I don port ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by DutchNegro(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2013
As u see us here, we look like small pikin abi angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by DutchNegro(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2013
As u see us here, we look like small pikin for ya eye abi angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Janetozi(f): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2013
You people should not underestimate the power of puff-puff, puff-puff can do wonders you know?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Tessywonderss: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Plzzz If u r pregnant accept it,it is better to be pregnant with a baby than puff-puff or would you rather you give birth to puff-puff?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Emykneo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
-Myque-:
I'm not sure it's the edible puff puff we're thinking of that Tiwa was referring to oh. I don't see how that type would have such effect.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Emykneo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
-Myque-:
na dat kind puff puff wey T-Billz fry "personally" give am using alingo style grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Emykneo(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=-Myque-]I'm not sure it's the edible puff puff we're thinking of that Tiwa was referring to oh. I don't see how that type would have such effect. [/quotena dat kind puff puff wey T-Billz fry "personally" give am using alingo style grin]
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2013
U dey madt ni Tiwa... U see tribal mark for our face? Abi na who u won dey deceive? No be only puff puff, na bons
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by emilylutunku(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hello friend,
I am Miss Emily Robert Guei, I see your sweet profit (nairaland.com) I would show my interest in
you, please leave
me your e-mail here (EmilyLutunku2012@yahoo.com) sent
to I Will
Be able to send you my picture and tell you more about me,
age does not matter in love and truth and understanding
attention,
yours,
Miss Emily Robert Guei
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
emilylutunku: Hello friend,
I am Miss Emily Robert Guei, I see your sweet profit (nairaland.com) I would show my interest in
you, please leave
me your e-mail here (EmilyLutunku2012@yahoo.com) sent
to I Will
Be able to send you my picture and tell you more about me,
age does not matter in love and truth and understanding
attention,
yours,
Miss Emily Robert Guei

<========= Yaba left straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit / Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / BBNaija's Tacha Shares Throwback Photos As She Recalls Her Struggling Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.