Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep (22873 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
A 28-year old herbal concoction hawker, popularly known as Paraga seller, Basirat Ogundeji, has been delivered of a baby girl inside a tricycle popularly known as "Keke Napep" at Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.
It was gathered that Basirat went into labour when the bus she boarded at Ikeja on her way back home developed fault and was being repaired by the bus driver at a bus stop in Oregun.
It was learnt that when she could no longer bear the labour pains, Basirat quickly sought the assistance of a woman who was selling by the roadside.
Basirat, with the assistance of the woman, took a tricycle to Oregun Flagship Primary Health Centre but she gave birth while they were on the way to the clinic.
It was also learnt the baby’s placenta was later removed by the nurses on her arrival at the clinic. The mother of two, while speaking with our source on her hospital bed at Oregun Public Health Centre, said she came to Lagos after her boyfriend refused to take responsibility for the pregnancy.
“ I already had a child for somebody before I met the man that impregnated me at Aiyetoro, Ogun State. He said he loved me but when I told him I was pregnant, he gave me some money to abort the pregnancy and I decided to come to Lagos to make ends meet.
“I knew I was due for delivery that day but I had not bought anything for the baby yet. In fact I had no money on me that day and I decided to go and meet a woman at Ikeja who owes me.
“That morning I had to trek to Ojota, begged fo transport fare to Ikeja but unfortunately, I didn’t meet the woman and I was very confused. I begged for money again but could only raise N50.
“The bus I boarded from Ikeja enroute Ojota developed fault midway. We were at the bus stop when I felt a sharp pain in my tummy. Then I knew it was time for me to give birth,” she said.
She commended the management and staff of Oregun Public Health Centre for their hospitality and all the well meaning Nigerians that came to give her items for her baby.
“I never expected to get the kind of positive treatment they gave me here. They were all homely. The nurses were nice people and people have been coming in to donate gift items to the baby,” she said.
She added that once she’s discharged from the hospital, she would go back to her village in Ogun State, southwest Nigeria.
CLICK TO SEE:
OMG! See Gospel Singer Maheeda Releases New Bad N'aked Photos Of Her! See Bo.obs

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/paraga-seller-delivers-in-keke-napep.html?m=1
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
GOD IS GREAT,TUNDER FIRE POVERTY,THIS TIN HAPPEN WEN NAIJA POLITICIAN PIKIN AND DOGS ARE US CITIZEN BY BIRTH

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by sylvar02(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
presher: GOD IS GREAT,TUNDER FIRE POVERTY,THIS TIN HAPPEN WEN NAIJA POLITICIAN PIKIN AND DOGS ARE US CITIZEN BY BIRTH

NNaaa eeeee! E tire me
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
The spirit of women especially those that have passed through the pains of childbirth. No matter the tribe or religion,once childbirth is involved,every one will contribute and help.

Welcome to the world new baby. Hope they teach Basirat what and how to use family planning before she leaves the health center. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by adepojuot: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
We shall name the pikin:NAPEP.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by DuduNegro: 1:10am On Nov 05, 2013
HappyBirthday!!

May God Bless the baby and mother

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2013
am coming

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Ele I gi di gan shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Hahah
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by iamteaser: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Sunymoore(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
The name of the child should be napepson or daunapep

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by skyscraperTM(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2013
Nawao! On behalf of myself and the entire NL crew, i name the child "kekebo" if male and "napelina" if female.

Joke!! (let's laugh a little)
A guy was eating water mellon in the dream. After
finish eating it, he saw a coconut and decided to eat it
too but he didn't see knife to cut it, so he decided to use
his teeth only to receive a slap from his father!
U DON FINISH PILLOW NA MY HEAD U COME DEY BITE! grin

28 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by 9jahubcom(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
wonderful
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Abimloaded(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Welcome to this World, NAPEPSEYI!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by danjay22: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Dat child wuld turn out 2b either d president of 9ja of Danfo driver.I hv seen vision.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Drock4christ:
“ I already had a child for somebody before I met the man that impregnated me at Aiyetoro, Ogun State. He said he loved me but when I told him I was pregnant, he gave me some money to abort the pregnancy and I decided to come to Lagos to make ends meet.
Hoping that this will be the her last pregnancy out of wedlock while
thanking God for her safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by LMAyedun(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria, New baby... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Vicjay1(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
A child destined to be born will be, no matter where and hw. After all my bible told dat Jesus was born in manger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by gidzbobby: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
that's not even Ogun state sef......mtchewwwwwww... that's Cele-Bustop at lagos here...... okota-road........ check the picture very well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by slightlyMad(f): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Whao, a lot of people go through hell
same goes for Mr President cos he said he once had no shoes.

Good be with you woman.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by SimonSniper(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Baby of life grin
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Mization(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Very touching story.. God bless the donors and May God almighty help the baby live a better life.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by danjay22: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
I pray he becomes a rich man so dat he wuld hv a real defination of a HUMBLE BEGINNING
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Lilaex: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Young soul ur destiny shall not end were it started... IjN...
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by MrAboki: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Dear Jesus!!

May this childs place of birth never be the same as his destiny in Jesus name..

11 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by alons: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
i tank GOD 4 dat sha
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Dahslim(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2013
May God bless her n her baby.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by missbrowneyes: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
cool wink
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by tonididdy(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2013
and she sha be called ''nahi napepper''
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by nerodenero: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
Drock4christ: The mother of two, while speaking with our source on her hospital bed at Oregun Public Health Centre, said she came to Lagos after her boyfriend refused to take responsibility for the pregnancy.
Please don't increase poverty in your life. Take care of the ones you have and move on. Thank God for your safe delivery.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
*Laughing in Spanish* grin and watching with one eye smiley
Re: Woman Delivers Baby In A Keke Napep by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
anytin about keke napep denotes poverty. dis child was born into poverty, but I pray u will know no poverty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing / Bad Habits Our Youths Pick Up From Eating Too Frequently In Cafeterias.. / Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.