Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1265 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
IM DATING A NIGERIAN AND HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED...IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD FIND OUT IF HE'S ALREADY BEEN MARRIED IN NIGERIA? HERE IN THE US WE CAN LOOK IT UP ON THE CLERK OF COURT PUBLIC RECORDS. PLEASE HELP! grin cheesy wink kiss undecided

Re: Help by Illuminatus(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
It doesn't work that way here. All the marriages aren't registered in court and you can't even gain information on those who wed in court

1 Like

Re: Help by demelza: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Are you getting married to a woman?
Is that her pix? undecided
Re: Help by Dygeasy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: Are you getting married to a woman?
You Just Spoke My Mind! undecided
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 05, 2013
demelza: Are you getting married to a woman?

No just a pic of me and a friend lol that's not even legal here YET lol
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Illuminatus: It doesn't work that way here. All the marriages aren't registered in court and you can't even gain information on those who wed in court

Thank u for the help smiley
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2013
I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE CROPPED HER OUT LOL
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Dygeasy]You Just Spoke My Mind! undecided[/quote

NO WAY LMAO
Re: Help by chiboy1928(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Beautifulove88: IM DATING A NIGERIAN AND HE WANTS TO GET MARRIED...IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD FIND OUT IF HE'S ALREADY BEEN MARRIED IN NIGERIA? HERE IN THE US WE CAN LOOK IT UP ON THE CLERK OF COURT PUBLIC RECORDS. PLEASE HELP! grin cheesy wink kiss undecided
why don't u go and ask google nigeria dat were u can find ur answer dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: why don't u go and ask google nigeria dat were u can find ur answer dear!!!

I ALREADY DID!!! THATS Y IM ASKING U GUYS!!!
Re: Help by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: why don't u go and ask google nigeria dat were u can find ur answer dear!!!

AND THANK YOU kiss
Re: Help by chiboy1928(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Beautifulove88:

I ALREADY DID!!! THATS Y IM ASKING U GUYS!!!
u are funny u have ask google nigeria and no meaningful answer anyway I will help u send me an email let take it up from they chiboy1928@yahoo.com then I will put u through and also tell u wat it entails cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2013
chiboy1928: u are funny u have ask google nigeria and no meaningful answer anyway I will help u send me an email let take it up from they chiboy1928@yahoo.com then I will put u through and also tell u wat it entails cheers!!!

THANKS I SENT U AN E-MAIL! !!
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Ask him questions,moreover you are getting married soon I guess you should ne familiar with few of his friends and relatives already,you can lure any of them into telling you. Knowing someone is married isn't too hard. Monitor his calls,text messages. As well as his facebook conversations. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Tabh: Ask him questions,moreover you are getting married soon I guess you should ne familiar with few of his friends and relatives already,you can lure any of them into telling you. Knowing someone is married isn't too hard. Monitor his calls,text messages. As well as his facebook conversations. I hope this helps.

He is a soccer player I met him here in Florida we do not live together yet and he is in another state trying out for another team.he does have a facebook but doesn't post often its s fan page and I friend requested a friend of his but I'm afraid he will either lie for him if he is married or tell him I'm snooping around ya know.but I did tell him I want his parents here for the wedding and I want to come there and marry he said ok...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age To Get Married? / What Is Love To Your Own Understanding. / My Lady Longs To Be With Me But I Don't Have Much Time To Spend With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.