Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! (19724 Views)

Governors’ Meeting On Economic Crisis Inconclusive Again / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by aventura: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
DICKtator:

I'm disappointed at what you typed going by your moniker of GrandMaster which implies that you may be a lover of chess. You should know that Mr President is the main character while others are just pawns. He is playing the game in a subtle way that when it hits the viewers, they would definitely not see it coming. The man is coy, pretending to be weak so that he can garner sympathies from the populace. I strongly believe that he would be the harbinger of OBJ's downfall.
NA MUMU TYPE DEY WORSE PASS. Like the movie "Lucky Number Slevin"

grin grin grin grin
Everything I have said on Nairaland this past few days is what you just wrote. I'm not a fan of Jonathan in analyzing political events but I just have to say something when I see it. Jonathan is playing the mugu to the mugus because I'm not a mugu to see a snake and call it a rabbit. Jonathan is deceptive and manipulative while wearing the cloak of a dumbass.
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by ocelot2006(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
yemmy_tee: He pain me say d dpo cool down wen d sss man ask am wetin hin want...he for beat d dpo to a pulp..I 4 lik c dat fidio anyway war-refa

And what makes you think the DPO can't handle both SSS guys? Anyway, I must commend the DPO for handling the whole situation calmly. And those SSS agents must remember that they still report to Yellow House, not Jigawa State House.
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
They re all d same corrupt to the blood
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by mjames: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
aventura: All na noise. On a serious note, I really pity this Governors. Come 2015 when Jonathan wins his second term, He will hunt them down just as Hitler hunted down the Jews. They know it, that's why they are fighting him. They forgot the First Law of power: NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER. Jonathan will show them why he is the Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It's a pity that they did not learn form the Ibori story. Amaechi's file has already being prepared and kept for him. They will start from the $50 million plane he bought in his name. Abdukadir kure is now lined up for a ministerial appointment to checkmate Babangida Aliyu, Same applies to Na' abba in Kano. As for Ahmed, he is the "brunt of the litter". When Jonathan is done with him he would prefer the condition of Suntai because he would be messed up politically, spiritually and psychologically. grin grin

Need I say more?

The story can turn against Jonathan as well. Only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by manmade(m): 3:37am On Nov 06, 2013
raytony: Who was that wise man asking them to find a solution to boko-haram? Na their work? Was the DPO not suppose to be someone else fighting crime rather than intruding a harmless meeting. Somebody should tell Major-Gen Goodluck Jonathan that even if they were declared illegal by a court of law, that does not stop people of like mind from meeting. After all, no be party convention dem go. Its high time Government stop using these weak institutions of the state to intimidate opponents.
you go school @ all? See the kind rubbish u dey vomit ! After a competent court of law has declared a group illegal u want them to continue holding meetings, tell me what a court verdict meant to you because it is evident that you didn't appreciate the meaning of a court Order. Even some mumu dey followed you like your post, nawa for una sha .

1 Like

Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by ddeola: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Someone should educate the powers that be in Naija now that a citizen has the right to associate with whoever he chooses to provided they are not breaking the law. They (central govt.) should stop this attempt of intimidation and tyranny. They should stop making Abacha a hero
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by kakakibuy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! by DanAnyiam: 2:51am On Nov 07, 2013
aventura: All na noise. On a serious note, I really pity this Governors. Come 2015 when Jonathan wins his second term, He will hunt them down just as Hitler hunted down the Jews. They know it, that's why they are fighting him. They forgot the First Law of power: NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER. Jonathan will show them why he is the Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It's a pity that they did not learn form the Ibori story. Amaechi's file has already being prepared and kept for him. They will start from the $50 million plane he bought in his name. Abdukadir kure is now lined up for a ministerial appointment to checkmate Babangida Aliyu, Same applies to Na' abba in Kano. As for Ahmed, he is the "brunt of the litter". When Jonathan is done with him he would prefer the condition of Suntai because he would be messed up politically, spiritually and psychologically. grin grin

Need I say more?
What you Just write, is that what many died for, in order that democracy is enthroned? Dealing with people just because you hold Power today, then forgot that, there is Something called tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections / Buhari And Mutually Assured Restoration By Ben Murray Bruce / Imo State Pensioners Protest On The Streets Over Non-Payment Of Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.