Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos (1084 Views)

Nigeria Experiences Steady Drop After 40,000 BH Deaths – US CFR Security Tracker / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by Camilia247: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2013
We have serially detailed from investigations the propagation of fake video’s of Abubakar Shekau by careless and dangerous media. Based on the desperation and chronicity of such fake, photoshop and imposter videos, we conclude that Shekau is dead, or as good as dead.

John Campbell, img: Wikipedia

The United States Council on Foreign relations, a top US security think-tank and government advisory, apparently has recognized these fake videos, promoted as authentic by the AFP and Nigeria’s unprofessional media.

Writing for John Campbell, a Nigerian intelligence expert and former Ambassador to Nigeria, Jacob Zenn, an analyst of African Affairs for the Washington D.C.-based think tank, The Jamestown Foundation, and a contributor to the West Point CTC Sentinel, said last month:

In contrast, in a video that Boko Haram released in August 2013 a Shekau-look alike seems to have taken Shekau’s place—possibly because Shekau was in hiding or recovering from an injury. In the August video, the possible look-alike’s message was similar to Shekau’s, however, including threats to Obama, Hollande, and Netanyahu.

The video he referred to last month had a Shekau look-alike that is very similar to the one in the most recent just 10 second video released by AFP, November 4th.

In this latest 33 second video, the “Shekau” was even further from the camera and only appeared to speak for just 10 seconds.

Other images from purported video’s and videos have been completely discredited by our analysts as dangerous propaganda by foreign media. See: Boko Haram: Global Media Busted Promoting Fake Images Of “Ghost” Of Shekau

The image below, from a supposed video given to AFP in May, that AFP never released to the public, is one of the most ridiculous fake’s of all. Astonishingly, many main stream media posted this caricature image as authentic, which is a cause for alarm as to the danger of today’s media and their intentions for Nigeria.

http://newsrescue.com/us-council-on-foreign-relations-cfr-acknowledges-shekau-imposter-fake-videos/#axzz2jk6Cn2TD
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by musiwa112: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2013
may be the army killed someone that look like him.

This video looks like him to me. it looks like who every they killed just look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Z6juuv9v8
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2013
These cowards aren't even brave enough to admit to the death of their foooolish leader!

I say it the beginning of the end for them, a pity some Nigerians had to wait for u.s confirmation to believe our die-hard brave soldier boys....
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by musiwa112: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2013
i discovered this online.. what i think is that they army need to remove all weapon in jigawa,kano,bauchi, gombe and taraba ... this are closer state to the 3 state were they have state of emergency.

If the army do this.. that way they cut them office any supply coming from that area... all military equipment should be moved from this state, that way, they have no supplier. when you look at some of their weapon.. they most have stole or killed army or police officers to get them. this is very common in nigeria. they kill army and police officers to get guns in nigeria. if they get hold of a barrack with weapon.

the war just started, because they will get thousand of youth in the north to support them. the more weapon they get the more people they will find. so it is better to cut them off of any supply. they will be able to recruit more than 1,000,000 people, if they get weapon. 90% of nigerian, dont wantn nigeria anymore.. but the nigeria media because of money.. tells lies about nigeria unity..

over 70% of the army officer want them to break up nigeria.. they want to protect their own family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrUksikEP_M

what i
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by musiwa112: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2013
you have to know even if the army has not killed him, they would say , they did.. they did to cut off boko haram support , that was to discourage more youth from joining him.. he will get 1,000,000 youth to join him.

because many of the northerner youth will go and join him. so i believe the army said so.. so that he had no troop.

we cant find out the truth because the army have cut off communication from that area to other nigerians,, everything have been taken down.. so apart from people who post on the internet. nobody outside that area have any information. and they are not allowed to move freely in most of this area in nigeria.
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by scribble: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by Ugom38(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
musiwa112: you have to know even if the army has not killed him, they would say , they did.. they did to cut off boko haram support , that was to discourage more youth from joining him.. he will get 1,000,000 youth to join him.

because many of the northerner youth will go and join him. so i believe the army said so.. so that he had no troop.

we cant find out the truth because the army have cut off communication from that area to other nigerians,, everything have been taken down.. so apart from people who post on the internet. nobody outside that area have any information. and they are not allowed to move freely in most of this area in nigeria.

i dont know if iam alone in this but seriously it takes me time before i understand Musiwa's posts.it turns my head.lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Musiwa are you from Nigeria? cheesy tongue
Re: US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] Acknowledges Shekau Imposter Fake Videos by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2013
I like the part that says "Nigeria's unprofessional media". Sahara reporters, take note undecided

(1) (Reply)

How President Yaradua Was Killed Through Poisoning, IBB Plotted A Coup - Wikilea / Stop Intimidating Workers For Votes, Group Tells Aregbesola / Gale Of Impeachment: Implications On Nigeria's Democracy Now Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.