Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Students, When Do You Want ASUU Strike To Be Called Off? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students, When Do You Want ASUU Strike To Be Called Off? (384 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students, When Do You Want ASUU Strike To Be Called Off? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2013
This just a question.I visited a facebook page today, they organised a poll and i realised that many students wants the strike to be called off next year, probably january while the rest, espcially those in final year, wants the strike to be called off this year. If you ask for my opinion on this, honestly i'll tell you that i prefer it being called off by january. You may think tis because of my selfish reasons, but tis left for you to judge. If this strike is to be called off this month, that means they'll give us two weeks (which wn't be enough) to prepare for the exams and about two to three weeks for the exams. I wonder how they'll couple marking and acessing the scripts to begining a new semester. Aww! Just remembered the clearance issue of new students. In my opinion, i think the rest of the year should be left for that, while school lecturers unite and discuss the way forward during this period. I guess if the strike is to be called this month, then no doubt our christmas/end of year holiday will be for only two days. You will not be wrong if you think am saying this for my own selfish reasons. This ASUU Strike really availed me the opportunity of making 10 * 10 thousands. You may not believe it. O.k! Nigerian students, when do you want the ASUU Strike to be called off and why?

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Youths Lets Take Up Our Destiny,peaceful Demonstration Planning Thread / Attention School Owner,potential Sch Owner,principal,rector ETC / Unical Pulls Out Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.