Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! (2796 Views)

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC / Scotland Yard Detectives Identified In Uk Bribing Scandal - James Ibori / Scotland To Split From Uk. CAN PRO-INDEPENDENCE PARTY BE FORMED IN NIGERIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
EngrH: Katsumoto: "@ shymexx
Naijababe is saying exactly
what I have been stating to
you recently. Regionalism is
best"... You stated the above cos of the problems/supremacy battle that will befall the SW if nigeria divides. You prefer regionalism to a sovereign yoruba land. In order words, you will fight "indirectly" against any move that would lead to the disintegration of nigeria cos its not the best for your region. That is what you are already doing on this thread. Indirect fighting
Is it today u knew?...
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by 9Willywilly: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
lygn19:
Is it today u knew?...
me tire for wat is coming out from Yorubas, i was wishing them goodluck unknowing that they don't want to hear anything Ooduduwa Republic .
In Ooduduwa Republic, Yoruba man is going to be the President, VP, all the ministers are going to be Yoruba, Is this not a good thing?
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by OkBounce(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
9Willywilly:
me tire for wat is coming out from Yorubas, i was wishing them goodluck unknowing that they don't want to hear anything Ooduduwa Republic .
In Ooduduwa Republic, Yoruba man is going to be the President, VP, all the ministers are going to be Yoruba, Is this not a good thing?
lol! seems they can't afford to live to live their lives without an obvious tribe,that reminds me,why is it that it is only the Biafrans that want to secede from this unworkable union?plz guys i need a sincere answer to diz question.
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
lol! seems they can't afford to live to live their lives without an obvious tribe,that reminds me,why is it that it is only the Biafrans that want to secede from this unworkable union?plz guys i need a sincere answer to diz question.
I got dz from one of d comments in a story ibo landing, I think it can help-
There is a saying in Igbo land “Igbo enwe eze” which
translates to there is no king in Igbo land. Igbos are
republican in nature and will never accept servitude. I will
not be surprised if the Igbos will rather commit sucide
rather than live as slaves.
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
They are scared of themselves.they know what they can do to themselves.they don't want to start kiriji wars reloaded,that's why they want one nijeriya no matter how bad the one nijeriya is.give them oduduwa republic,the next thing you will hear is ekiti man telling ijebu man "go back to your village" and vice versa.
9Willywilly:
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yorubas are the most disunited ethnic group in nigeria,the only reason why there is peace amongst them now is the presence of other ethic groups in thesame political union with the yorubas,in other words yorubas having some unity due to the presence of common rivals.
Ok-Bounce:
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Kponkwem(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2013
I just dey observe!
Re: The Scotland Refendum: Britain Should Bomb Scotland! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2013
tensor777:
What is disturbing you about the concept of one Nigeria?. You should know by now that no amount of ethnic irredentism and tribal bigotry will stop the march of one Nigeria.

Ikem and Adamu are friends, both of them were in the same primary school in Abuja.

Both of them participated in the entrance exam into the unity schools.
Ikem scored 69% but was denied admission while Adamu scored 1% but was admitted.

Reason? Ikem is from Anambra while Adamu is from Yobe.

Ikem will go to a private secondary school and will surely graduate in whatever field he wants but before he comes out,
Adamu is already a DG controlling the affairs of Nigeria.

Except Ikem learns to struggle and survive, he would waste away while Adamu and his likes are aided to ascend where they don't merit.

It is not only disturbing me, it is provoking me!
I will die a coward if I don't stand up for my children.

Biafra is a promise I have made to them. If we don't succeed in my time, I will be happy that I died while trying.

There are many more reasons, but please just chew this.

I wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Wanted / Bodies of 1,500 Hamas Militants Found In Israeli Territory, IDF Says / Obama Becomes the 44th American President: Anything For The Black Nations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.