Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Ps Vita 3.00 Firmware Now Available - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps Vita 3.00 Firmware Now Available (1107 Views)

I Have A Gateway 3ds Flashcart, How Can I Upgrade My 3ds Firmware To V4.5.0 / Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps Vita 3.00 Firmware Now Available by 9ineGames: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sony Has Finally Made Plans On Updating Its New Firmware In Line With Its Anticipation of Its Next Gen Console!!The New Updates Will Allow The Platforms Link Up in different ways ...New Features Like Ps4 Link(Which Enables the Ps4 And Psvita Connect For Remote Play)It Also Allows Text And Voice Chat Via Ps4!!!The Current Firmware Is Available In The Us ....
Here Is A Full List Of PsVita Features

PS4 Link

The PS4 Link app has been added to the PS Vita system’s home screen. With this application, you can use your PS Vita to remotely control a PS4 system, and play a range of PS4 games on your PS Vita screen. When you’re playing a game on PS4 that supports second screen features, you can also display information from that game on your PS Vita and use it as a second screen.

Parental Controls

The Parental Controls application has been added to the home screen. You can now manage the duration of game play, and the use of games and videos that have parental controls. You can also control access to certain areas of the system, including the use of the Internet browser and Location Data.

Photos

A Panoramic Camera setting has been added. You can now take panoramic photos on PS Vita, and look around the photo by using the PS Vita’s built-in motion sensor.

Friends

The application layout for Friends has been improved. There are now four tabs:

Find Player on PSN
Friends
Friend Requests
Players Blocked
The Group Messaging application name and icon have been changed to Messages. The application layout has also been improved, and you can now send and receive messages with friends and players on PS4 or on mobile devices installed with PlayStation App.

Continue:http:///JNnTf4

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Real Football Manager For A PC? / Play station 4 game disc swapping around ekiti and environs. / Age Of Kings, War Game For Warriors And Heros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.