Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better (5849 Views)

What Is The Latest Ps3 Custom Firmware? / PSP CUSTOM THEME THREAD (FOR PSP CUSTOM FIRMWARE USER ONLY) / The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better by Cipriani(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2011
I am about to update my PSP 3000 Module 09g to the latest OFw 6.60 and then install the latest CFw 6.60PRO-B10 with a east recovery patch. BUt I am wondering if this latest CFw is really worth it and would it be ideal if I downgrade to OFw 6.35 since I have 6.39 OFw currently. I would also want to know what is spectacular about the PRO-C CFw.

Any suggestion on this matter would be gladly welcomed.
Re: Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better by Isiri: 4:03am On Jan 09, 2012
Hello evry1,pls my sis juz got a brand new sony psp,model 3001,version 6.60 wit 4g card. i dnt kw if its slim or fat cus i dnt kw anytin abt games dat is y am here 2 seek ur assistance.does she nid 2 upgrade or downgrade it b4 she can upload games on it and how can i upload games cus i cnt afford disc 4 her.i will b vry grtful if anybdy here can hlp or gv me clue abt it.i base in surulere,lagos.tnks so much in advance
Re: Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better by Cipriani(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2013
Isiri: Hello evry1,pls my sis juz got a brand new sony psp,model 3001,version 6.60 wit 4g card. i dnt kw if its slim or fat cus i dnt kw anytin abt games dat is y am here 2 seek ur assistance.does she nid 2 upgrade or downgrade it b4 she can upload games on it and how can i upload games cus i cnt afford disc 4 her.i will b vry grtful if anybdy here can hlp or gv me clue abt it.i base in surulere,lagos.tnks so much in advance

That is a PSP slim and it was the last model of that design. What you can do to get games on the sd card is to customize the firmware with a custom firmware. But you need to downgrade first to a lower firmware before yu upgrade to a higher custom firmware that will enable you run games from memory stick. Google for sites like psphacks.com and so on. They will put you throigh the whole process of customizing yur psp.
Re: Latest Psp Custom Firmware (cfw): Which Is Better by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
PUTTING CFW ON A PSP IS VERY EASY. I HAVE A PSP 3001 WITH A PRO DUO ADAPTER WITH 29 GIG.. FIRST OFF, I WOULD GET EITHER PRO B10 OR PRO C2 FIX 3. ON THE ROOT OF THE MEMORY CARD CREATE A FOLDER CALLED ISO IN ALL CAPS. THAT IS WHERE YOU PUT YOUR PSP GAMES. TO GET PSP GAMES THERE ARE MANY WAYS. TORRENTS, AND WEBSITES. ONE I USE IS EMUPARADISE. YOU CAN EVEN PUT PS1 GAMES ON THE PSP IN THE GAME FOLDER. ISO ZONE IS A GOOD SITE FOR PS1 GAMES AND SO IS EMUPARADISE. ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW, HIT ME BACK

(1) (Reply)

Play Retro Bowl Unblocked Games 911 For Free / Gta (san Andreas) Setup For Pc. / Fifa 2006 :installation Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.