Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? (839 Views)

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / Apply To Les Cours Sonu University Benin Republic(admission In Progress) / Open Letter To NUC By Graduates Of FUTO Environmental Technology Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by excell12go(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
So many articles have been written on the accreditation status of Houdegbe North America University, Benin Republic. Some say the institution has been accredited by the Federal ministry of Education(Nigeria); some say it is only accredited by the government of Benin Republic and not in Nigeria. It is not impossible that so many nigerian students have been led astray.
Please nairalanders, kindly come to my aid as I'm at the verge of being a student of the institution. I don't want to waste 6 good years of my life.
-Is the institution accredited bu NUC?
-Are graduates of the institution allowed to serve in Nigeria(NYSC)?
Please help me.
Kayode(07034193168/08100046525)
Excellence12go12@gmail.com
Re: Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
My sister graduated from Houdegbe and she just finished serving with the last badge.
Re: Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by cardoso111(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Last batch you mean?
Re: Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oga sir...why leave Ife for there??
Re: Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by excell12go(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dr_Bode: Oga sir...why leave Ife for there??
Don't mind my sister, she used my phone and forgot to log me out. But she really needs d info tho..
Re: Are Graduates Of Houdogbe North Am University,Benin-Republic Allowed To Serve? by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
cardoso111: Last batch you mean?
Ya

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike-the Funny Side / Unizik Completion Of 2012/2013 Academic Session And 2013/2014 Calendar / 2014/2015 Anambra State Post Ume Forms On Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.