Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) (31358 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Awarded The Ebony Vanguard Award In Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by adekanbifadeke(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dis shuld be a kind of lesson 2 both male nd female *4 d male * Ʊ shuld always Love Care nd appriciate ur wife beauty.it will make her 2 do more. *Nd 4 d woman*u shuld be a woman of High Esteem,never look down on urself nd never forget to always look good  matter d Age, Height,Weight and complexion, we are wonderfully nd beautifully made.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by sexyhalim1: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jealousy will always prevail
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by whitecat007: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pretty mama
FlirtyKaren: more pics
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by mimicue(f): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice body cute face.. But the dress is fugly.. Its hideous mehn dress like that to red carpet and Joan rivers will mess u up grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by kaze4blues(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nice one from omotola

Sexy mama
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by anitank(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
She is pretty, great hair..........not sure I like the dress tho
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
writers4hire: Please when last did omotola star in a movie, not to talk of a successful one?

From Wikipedia:
Ties That Bind 2011 with Ama K. Abebrese, Kimberly Elise
Amina 2011 Amina
Last Flight to Abuja 2012 Suzie With Hakeem Kae-Kazim, Jim Iyke, Jide Kosoko
Blood on the Lagoon 2012 Post Production
Up creek a paddle 2013 Post Production
Hit The Floor 2013 Omotola

Google could've answer this your fooolish question. Abi you expect her to dey star with Tonto Dike in Iphone babes? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by SuyaEater(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
how many awards dey sef
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Annie1: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
speedyboi:

From Wikipedia:
Ties That Bind 2011 with Ama K. Abebrese, Kimberly Elise
Amina 2011 Amina
Last Flight to Abuja 2012 Suzie With Hakeem Kae-Kazim, Jim Iyke, Jide Kosoko
Blood on the Lagoon 2012 Post Production
Up creek a paddle 2013
Post Production
Hit The Floor 2013 Omotola

Google could've answer this your fooolish question. Abi you expect her to dey star with Tonto Dike in Iphone babes? undecided undecided

Gbamest !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Michdear(f): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
angel TI: She is ever looking gorgeous. I would love to see her in a native attire one of these days; pretty sure she would nail it!
yea she will be instal as a chief tommorow in ondo,so definately she will be putting on a full ondo attire.
www.nairaland.com/1505337/omotola-jolade-david-mark-receive
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Gideojim(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Is She wedding?, Sexy any WAY. Mrs Charismatic
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
She looks great!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by mercurie(f): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: dont nobody wanna see all this mess. what she need to do is go home and knit her kids some socks. that what she need to do

Did her children complain 2 u? She's contributing 2 d family by nt being jobless. Get some brain. Mtchweeee
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by aleebaba4sure: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
I no say I don't mis my chance 4 dis earth,but I go definately marry her 4 heaven.My wife in advance!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2013
See belle. SMHISM
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Temeetyy(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2013
I too like u ja're

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by bossladypearl(f): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
There are so many men who can figure costs, and so few who can measure values.  ~Author Unknown

Why stress yourself much when a professional can write for you.
Work made easy

For your Write-ups | Article | Project | Proposal | Profile | Blog News etc
Contact 07069184660
Pin:22F7AB7C
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Annie1:

Gbamest !!! grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Btw...I hate that she's gained so much weight! She's no longer 'sexy' jare angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
writers4hire: Please when last did omotola star in a movie, not to talk of a successful one?
yet she has made more fame than you and your entire family put together....shaking my head for u
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by bettes(f): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
soul_glo:

She's likely not making her money from movies these days. Most likely she gets paid for appearances, wearing peoples designs (like she's probably doing in this picture), endorsements etc. It is very unlikely that she will be on a Nigerian movie set anytime soon. It would have to be a movie of another level. From a business stand point it makes no sense for her to be in a typical Nollywood movie right now
. Err...you must have mistaken naija for yankee,you actually think they pay for appearances here,or wearing designs,how much do our designers earn that they'd pay for wearing they're designs?which endorsements exactly pay well except telecoms companies,in your bid to sound intellectual,you ended up sounding ignorant,don't be surprised if you see Omotola in a yoruba movie,endorsement ko endowment ni *hisss*
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Miraclebaby1109: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Omosexy indeed, keep rocking girl
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by soulglo: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
bettes: . Err...you must have mistaken naija for yankee,you actually think they pay for appearances here,or wearing designs,how much do our designers earn that they'd pay for wearing they're designs?which endorsements exactly pay well except telecoms companies,in your bid to sound intellectual,you ended up sounding ignorant,don't be surprised if you see Omotola in a yoruba movie,endorsement ko endowment ni *hisss*

I will not even bother. Not worth it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by vennyscissors: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2013
I don't know about any other thing but I sure do like d dress
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
bettes: . Err...you must have mistaken naija for yankee,you actually think they pay for appearances here,or wearing designs, how much do our designers earn that they'd pay for wearing they're designs?which endorsements exactly pay well except telecoms companies, in your bid to sound intellectual,you ended up sounding ignorant,don't be surprised if you see Omotola in a yoruba movie,endorsement ko endowment ni *hisss*

Lol...you are the one who succeeded in sounding ignorant and intellectual! For your info....the Nigerian Fashion industry is also big! But people like you (aba made fans) will not realise that.

@bolded....do you know Buttons couture designed P-square's jacket for Alingo video at over #50million for one? Do you know the appearances (dress, hair, shoes, makeup etc) of Omotola on almost every red carpet are 'promotions' and she gets paid just like the poster you quoted said? That's why the designers and artists for the everything she wears are always publicized!

And only telecoms pay heavily for endorsements? Lol....joke of the century!
And why can't she appear in any movie she wants to? As long as the filmmakers can pay her prize (5 million)....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by soulglo: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
speedyboi:

Lol...you are the one who succeeded in sounding ignorant and intellectual! For your info....the Nigerian Fashion industry is also big! But people like you (aba made fans) will not realise that.

@bolded....do you know Buttons couture designed P-square's jacket for Alingo video at over #50million for one? Do you know the appearances (dress, hair, shoes, makeup etc) of Omotola on almost every red carpet are 'promotions' and she gets paid just like the poster you quoted said? That's why the designers and artists for the everything she wears are always publicized!

And only telecoms pay heavily for endorsements? Lol....joke of the century!
And why can't she appear in any movie she wants to? As long as the filmmakers can pay her prize (5 million)....

You are strong. I couldn't even come back with anything. Her post was beyond stupeed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Solozzo(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2013
wellmax: Come o, shey na every day we go dey follow wetin this people wear.
Hmmm, vanities sha

Na waoo! Una mumu don do!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.