Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better (719 Views)

Boy Or Girl Child, Which One Will You Go For? / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by packman: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
i actually experienced the wild life as a toddler i was not caged at all i was as free as the air to be sincere i went to school all by my self no school bus we trekked to school came back home all by our self at the time we choose after eating we would go out ,and play ball on the street till evening or even night we would stroll greet our parents and enter inside we were all given free life to live in my house please to remind i am actually not from a poor home my were not reach but at least we were comfortable to some extent i enjoyed my life as free child i watched t.v till i felt i was satisfied or being driven away by my seniors, i hanged with friends of my choice i was only dragged to church on Sundays by mum cause she is a church type yet we were so much freedom and to me i think it has helped me a lot cause i learnt a lot on the street and had a lot of experience and also caught a lot of fun grin grin grin grin like bathing in the rain grin grin grin playing mud house e.t.c

this have made me disagree with the ideology of caging a child mehn i would love kiss kiss to come to this life as a free child it was fun...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by tpia5: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
you're an animal?

2 Likes

Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by garripack: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
tpia@:
you're an animal?

hahahhhahhahahha easy sister lolz........

@ op na wa for you oooooooo

sha i love the cage life have me reason
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by packman: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
tpia@:
you're an animal?

same 2 you dear
you lack common etiquette please dear try learn some manners...
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by soulglo: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
packman: i actually experienced the wild life as a toddler i was not caged at all i was as free as the air to be sincere i went to school all by my self no school bus we trekked to school came back home all by our self at the time we choose after eating we would go out ,and play ball on the street till evening or even night we would stroll greet our parents and enter inside we were all given free life to live in my house please to remind i am actually not from a poor home my were not reach but at least we were comfortable to some extent i enjoyed my life as free child i watched t.v till i felt i was satisfied or being driven away by my seniors, i hanged with friends of my choice i was only dragged to church on Sundays by mum cause she is a church type yet we were so much freedom and to me i think it has helped me a lot cause i learnt a lot on the street and had a lot of experience and also caught a lot of fun grin grin grin grin like bathing in the rain grin grin grin playing mud house e.t.c

this have made me disagree with the ideology of caging a child mehn i would love kiss kiss to come to this life as a free child it was fun...... grin grin grin grin

Most kids are locked indoors nowadays. It is actually sad. Kids are not supposed to sit inside and be glued to the TV or computer all day. It is not even good for a child's development. Letting them go outside and explore on their own is a key part of development
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
tpia@:
you're an animal?

gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Wetin nau...,@tpia abeg no kill me with laugh oo cheesy

Sorry oo OP, anyways, I was brought up to be more reserved or 'caged'. Nothing wrong with that nau.
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by ediemafio(m): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2013
@ poster,i agree with you all d way broda.I was an only child for 15 yrs and i was caged to the extent that I even at this my age,as independent as i am,i still dont feel free to bring my friends home.When i compare my self to ppl who had more freedom,i feel i actually missed a lot,When I became independent,i made silly mistakes because i lacked experience,my ability to assosiate and interact is can sometimes not be so gud.If i continue,i will write 300 words..lol..pls free life is a lot better
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by EfemenaXY: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2013
packman: i actually experienced the wild life as a toddler i was not caged at all i was as free as the air to be sincere i went to school all by my self no school bus we trekked to school came back home all by our self at the time we choose after eating we would go out ,and play ball on the street till evening or even night we would stroll greet our parents and enter inside we were all given free life to live in my house please to remind i am actually not from a poor home my were not reach but at least we were comfortable to some extent i enjoyed my life as free child i watched t.v till i felt i was satisfied or being driven away by my seniors, i hanged with friends of my choice i was only dragged to church on Sundays by mum cause she is a church type yet we were so much freedom and to me i think it has helped me a lot cause i learnt a lot on the street and had a lot of experience and also caught a lot of fun grin grin grin grin like bathing in the rain grin grin grin playing mud house e.t.c

So, you spent your entire childhood watching TV till driven away and trawling the streets of your neighbourhood till the wee hours of the morning.

When did you ever study - assuming you had any homework at all?
Re: Caged Live Vs The Wild Life As A Growing Child Which Is Better by Yemlizzy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
It all depends on a child inwardly as some kids who live a free life @ times behave more reasonably and vice-versa so living conditions does not really determine the turnout eventually.....its all a matter of choice!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Stabbed To Death By Her EX, Days After Posting Facebook Warning / Why The Apparent Lack Of Appreciation? / Safety At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.