Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? (653 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / My Experience With Hostgator / Problem With Hostgator Cpanel Demo Login, Getting Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? by bigx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hostgator is becoming my nightmare,
Especially following the migration this weekend,
My sites are slow, Unnecessary Database connection Errors,

I guess the acquisition is finally taking its toll,
Etc.

Anyone Else having issues?
Re: Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? by abhosts(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ironic, because if it was a Nigerian Host involved I do not think the OP would be this polite in his assessment.
Re: Anyone Else Having Issues With Hostgator? by bigx(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
abhosts: Ironic, because if it was a Nigerian Host involved I do not think the OP would be this polite in his assessment.

Not ironic, I tend to be polite in most situations.

Thanks for your helpful observation smiley

(1) (Reply)

With Ios 7.1.2 Update, Apple Cracks Down On Security Flaw / How To Install Wordpress Http://www.yitre.com/install-wordpress/ / "Is It True That Voguepay Was Recognized With The Award Of Best Internet Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.