Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 (154292 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by dungdusugyang(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
In Don Meon's voice " in God we trust, victory is sure, only if on the cross we focus..."
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
peleo: Hi, I'm mexican and naturally I expect Mexico will win, but nonetheless I think both teams have equal chances of winning that match. I just hope they don't make it to the penalties, it would be too nerve wrecking!! My forecast: 3-1, Mexico wins grin. Greetings from Guadalajara, Mexico!!
Greetings hombre! Love when an opposition fan comes in peace smiley Hoping for a great game and a win for the Golden Eaglets tomorrow. You're welcome to sienta te and follow the game with us here tomorrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm tire of all this Nigerian newspapers lifting directly from fifa.com

The journalism in this country is just too bad, no creativity, nothing. I log on to FIFA website to read sports news, switch to our national dailies and behold, a total copy and paste. The funny thing is that they wouldn't even say courtesy of fifa.com or courtesy of goal.com.SMH. The level of plagiarism is too bad.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
E first start with uruguay.

"Nigeria hasnt met any tough team yet.When we meet a TACTICALLY STRONG team like uruguay,we will be exposed.Nigeria only attack through d middle.Uruguay are TACTICALLY STRONGER.If we are not careful,we will be flogged"

Na so dem talk,we beat dem 2-0.

Dat one never do,dem change am to sweden.
"Sweden are more TACTICALLY STRONG than nigeria.We were even lucky to draw dem in d group stage.Hmmn.If care is not taken forsee us loosing dis one oh.

Na so dem talk we flog dem 3-0.

That one never do,dem don change am to mexico.
"Mexico are very TACTICALLY STRONG.They've improved amazingly since their 1st game.They are stronger than before.They beat Brazil and argentina.Also in 2001 we defeated france in d 1st match but in d finals we lost.

When we beat mexico tommorow and lift d trophy.I wonder what dey'll say next.

Maybe :-"We were lucky to win d trophy.We didnt meet TACTICALLY STRONG teams like Brazil or argentina dats why we won.If we had met those two teams,we wouldnt have won".

8 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by lexyman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
naturalwaves:

The journalism in this country is just too bad, no creativity, nothing. I log on to FIFA website to read sports news, switch to our national dailies and behold, a total copy and paste. The funny thing is that they wouldn't even say courtesy of fifa.com or courtesy of goal.com.SMH. The level of plagiarism is too bad.

Oh! We are in the same category ... They see it as norm to lift articles directly from international media website . Sometimes I don't bother to read cos I will believe it"s "the same story "

I see them as lazy and not been creative .

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
naturalwaves:

Fifa needs to sue them for plagiarism. Bunch of craps angry

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
RockMaxi:

Arsenal may be scouting for him but I tell you his play pattern definitely gonna change, he may eventually not be the same Iheanacho 5 years from now. Ask Mikel..
cheesy
Mourinho made mikel how he is today.It is mourinho dat changed him.Aside mikel,i've seen ony few players that their current playing style is TOTALLY different 4rm their U/17s or U/20s.Do u think if mikel had gone to man-U or arsenal,he would be like dis ??.I dont think so.I think dat mikel of 2005 would still be very much alive.The coaches of these clubs appreciate, encourage and improve ur attacking abilities.They wont try to change a winger or an attacking midfielder to a defender or defensive midfielder.
I wouldnt advice any of these players to move to chelsea at a young age,cos their careers would just spoil.If dey are to move to chelsea at all,only when dey are 23 and above and have fully developed.Cos na only ready-made players chelsea like.Youth development is poor.They hardly integrate youngsters into their 1st team like man-U or arsenal,instead they'll keep sending u on loan till u don old finish.
The 2 youngsters chelsea recalled 4rm their loans(de bruyne and kalas) are currently rotting on d bench.And they'll likely be sent out on loan again.
Even our omeruo never know where him stand.So abeg eaglets,if chelsea comes for u,run for ur life.
Iheanacho dont go to chelsea oh !!.Mourinho would turn u to mikel.He might even turn u to a left-back.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Referee: Craig Thomson (Scotland)
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fun fact: 164 goals have been scored so far in this tournament. It could match or break the record held by the Korea 2007 tournament, in which 165 goals were scored.

This set of golden eaglets have already broken the Nigerian goal-scoring record in this competition. The previous record was 20 goals, while th present set have scored 23 goals.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
At 6'6'', Nigerian keeper, Dele Alampasu is the tallest member of the team.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2013
lexyman:

Oh! We are in the same category ... They see it as norm to lift articles directly from international media website . Sometimes I don't bother to read cos I will believe it"s "the same story "

I see them as lazy and not been creative .

The funniest thing was the day I got 3 newspapers including complete sports, punch and one other one (I think it was Tribue). They only edited their different titles but the body of the news was the same thing for all of them. I initially thought they were all written by the same reporter/ writer, I checked and saw different names on the news report and after the write up, none of them said courtesy of goal.com or curled from goal.com as that particularly news was from goal.com. Just too bad! No wonder Getty images always put it's name on all it's photographs. Vanguard Newspapers is becoming so bad now. They sometimes report fake info, fake scorelines and just copy from online websites, no thorough editing, nothing.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Lennylinconlee: When a Nigerian National team scores a goal......Nigerians of all ethnicity and religion will jump up in jubilation and be screaming one word, one language in one voice "GOOAALLL!!!". That moment, we forget our ethnic & tribalistic sentiments wether it was scored by an Hausa, an Igbo or a Yoruba man. We love the feelings, we cherish the moments, we adore the players and we sing with one voice....."Up Super Eagles, Up Flying Eagles, Up Golden Eaglets and Up Green Eagles". When we talk about those games....we talk about "Nigeria" with one voice. We always wish Nigeria the best and support Nigeria with our great man power to go all out for the "Glory", for the interest of "One Nigeria". Nigeria can work, Nigeria can be a better place, Nigeria can move forward if the Hausa man can support the Yoruba man in government, if the Yoruba man can shun every ethnic sentiments and support the administration of the Igbo government. Look at the Golden Eaglets...the Hausa man [YAHAYA] passes the ball to the Igbo man [IHEANACHO] & the Igbo man tries and dribbles his way out of the huddles just to set up the Yoruba man [AWONIYI] to score the goal. That one goal that was fought for by the collective responsibility,hard work and contributions of all the ethnic Nationality for one common goal [interest] that will benefit, elevate and sky rocket this One Nation to a greater hight and achievement(s). We should learn from this... we are one Nigeria, and that one greater Nigeria will only be possible if we eschew this our habit of ethnic sentiments and religious bias. UP GOLDEN EAGLETS, UP UP UPPER #NIGERIA. Against #Mexico, victory is ours!!!

Truth be told. Why does the MODS always allow tribal bigotry on Nairaland. Why do they always choose to post topics that insight tribal hatred? Is it funny to them? Do they get compensated for insighting it? Aren't they suppose to regulate the forum? What are their job descriptions btw? I still strongly believe that Nairaland is an anti-social and politically sponsored forum.

Nice write up man. I wish we have more Nigerians like you

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by ninty: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2013
at last Nigeria made it to the final. i believe trophy is ours. you can also post and share your information on this new forum. www.nintyforum.com
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by lexyman(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
naturalwaves:

The funniest thing was the day I got 3 newspapers including complete sports, punch and one other one (I think it was Tribue). They only edited their different titles but the body of the news was the same thing for all of them. I initially thought they were all written by the same reporter/ writer, I checked and saw different names on the news report and after the write up, none of them said courtesy of goal.com or curled from goal.com as that particularly news was from goal.com. Just too bad! No wonder Getty images always put it's name on all it's photographs. Vanguard Newspapers is becoming so bad now. They sometimes report fake info, fake scorelines and just copy from online websites, no thorough editing, nothing.

Oh! Do you still buy news papers? I have stopped buying news papers cos most times I find out that I have read the news a day before ....they should step up their model to remain relevant .
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Although i know say by God's grace we go win.But 2 me reaching d semi-finals is already a great thing.The most important thing is not even d trophy.What's most important is dat we have discovered great talents for d future.And d future of nigerian football looks bright wit dis guys.Lets just pray dey make d right decisions.
Wether trophy or no trophy,i'm satisfied already.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Jarus(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2013
We have gotten to final of this tournament 6 times, won 3 and lost 2 already. If we win this we will overtake Brazil as the most successful nation in under-17 world cup.

Unfortunately, apart from the 1993 set (Kanu, Oruma, Babayaro), other sets were not make it beyond the tournament. From the 2007 (Tella) set, we have Lukman Haruna still at top level today. Rabiu Ibrahim, Ganiyu Oseni and Macaulay Chrisantus that were even the star players at the 2007 edition are no longer visible.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Libkid(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Runs into nairaland viewing center....b4 e go full
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by luqaz(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Fun fact : The Nigeria U-17 boys have played over 45 matches scoring an outstanding over 210 goals and conceding just 53 and just 4 draws and loosing just a game.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Eseose9(f): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
make i keep space o b4 d place go full
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by lakeside025(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2013
lets a call a spade a spade. the mexicans are not easy now the eaglets will work this time around in order to massacre them cos they dont carry mat to uae. the coach just have to do his home work very well..
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2013
These boys are heroes!!!

From their opening game, they knew what they're doing!
Mexico may think they have an edge because of their Brazil-Argentina defeat credential but the earlier they realize that they're against a different team the better!
6-1 is no mere defeat for the reigning champion it's more of a we're-here-for-business kinda thing!
I'll advice Mexico to come out, not with the team that defeated Brazil nor the team that defeated Argentina but with a team of champions ready to defend and retain their honor! Up Golden Eaglets! Up Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by giftiebrown(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2013
FIFA U-17 World Cup FINAL STAT
Between France in 2001 and Mexico in 2013:
* In 2001: France lost their opening game to Nigeria
2-1 in their only loss of the tournament.
- In 2013: Mexico lost their opening game 1-6 to
Nigeria in their only loss of the tournament (so far).
* In 2001: After losing to Nigeria, France won their
remaining group games, ending with 6 points.
- In 2013: After losing to Nigeria, Mexico won their
* In 2001, France ended the tournament beating Brazil,
Argentina & Nigeria respectively.
- In 2013, Mexico have already beaten Brazil &
Argentina in the quarter & semi-finals....
* In 2001, the same stadium that France used in the
semi-final win over Argentina was used in the final
against Nigeria.
- In 2013, the same stadium that Mexico used against
Argentina in the semi-final will be used in the final
against Nigeria.
* In 2001, Nigeria's star of the tournament, Femi
Opabunmi (a left-footer) ended with 5 goals (all scored
before the final).
- In 2013, Nigeria's star of the tournament (so far)
Kelechi Iheanacho (a left-footer) has 5 goals so far.
* In 2001, the captain of the Nigerian side was a hausa
papa (same as the coach Musa Abdullahi) Mohammed
Suleiman.
- In 2013, the captain of the Nigerian side is a hausa
man (same as the coach Manu Garba) Musa
Mohammed.
*God save d Eaglets

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2013
lexyman:

Oh! Do you still buy news papers? I have stopped buying news papers cos most times I find out that I have read the news a day before ....they should step up their model to remain relevant .

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe they think they have the sole access to the internet.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by emmmyyax(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Second humiliation for Mexico is coming again.......... Folks watchout
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by luqaz(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2013
When a Nigerian National team scores a goal, Nigerians of
all Ethinicity and religion will jump up in jubilation and be
screaming one word, one language and in one
voice,"GOOAALLL".
That moment, we 4get our ethinic, religion and tribalistic
sentiments, whether it was scored by an hausa, igbo or a
yoruba man. We love the feelings, we cherished the
moments, we adore the players, and we sing with one
voice.....Up Super Eagles, Up Golden Eagles, Up Flying
Eagles". Wen we talk about those games, we talk about
"NIGERIA" with one voice. We always wish Nigeria the best
and support Nigeria with our great man power to go all out
for the glory for the interest of "ONE NIGERIA". Nigeria can
work, Nigeria can be a better place, Nigeria can move
forward if only the Hausa man can support the yoruba man in
government, if only the yoruba man can shun every
sentiments and ethnicity to suport the igbo man in govt and
vice versa. Look at d Golden Eaglet, a hausa man (Yahaya),
passes the ball to the igbo man (Kelechi) and the igbo man
tries and dribble his way out of d hurdles just to set up d
yoruba man (Awoniyi) to score. That one goal which was
scored was as a result of the collective responsibility,
hardwork and contribution of all the Ethinic Nationality for
one common goal that will benefit, elevate and sky rocket
this Nation to a greater height. Lets learn from this. We are
one Nigeria and that one Nigeria will only be possible if we
eschew this our habit of ethnic and religion sentiments.
Long Live The Flying Eaglets!
Long Live Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by safarigirl(f): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
giftiebrown: FIFA U-17 World Cup FINAL STAT
Between France in 2001 and Mexico in 2013:
* In 2001: France lost their opening game to Nigeria
2-1 in their only loss of the tournament.
- In 2013: Mexico lost their opening game 1-6 to
Nigeria in their only loss of the tournament (so far).
* In 2001: After losing to Nigeria, France won their
- In 2013: After losing to Nigeria, Mexico won their
* In 2001, France ended the tournament beating Brazil,
Argentina & Nigeria respectively.
- In 2013, Mexico have already beaten Brazil &
Argentina in the quarter & semi-finals....
* In 2001, the same stadium that France used in the
semi-final win over Argentina was used in the final
against Nigeria.
- In 2013, the same stadium that Mexico used against
Argentina in the semi-final will be used in the final
against Nigeria.
* In 2001, Nigeria's star of the tournament, Femi
Opabunmi (a left-footer) ended with 5 goals (all scored
before the final).
- In 2013, Nigeria's star of the tournament (so far)
Kelechi Iheanacho (a left-footer) has 5 goals so far.
* In 2001, the captain of the Nigerian side was a hausa
papa (same as the coach Musa Abdullahi) Mohammed
Suleiman.
- In 2013, the captain of the Nigerian side is a hausa
man (same as the coach Manu Garba) Musa
Mohammed.
*God save d Eaglets
y'all need to stop giving youself BP on top what happened in the past. All 3 cups were won in Asia, na Asia we dey so. Opabunmi is Yoruba and must've been 28, Kelechi is Igbo and 16. A defending champion has never retained their title. *GOD SAVE MEXICO

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Jarus: We have gotten to final of this tournament 6 times, won 3 and lost 2 already. If we win this we will overtake Brazil as the most successful nation in under-17 world cup.

Unfortunately, apart from the 1993 set (Kanu, Oruma, Babayaro), other sets were not make it beyond the tournament. From the 2007 (Tella) set, we have Lukman Haruna still at top level today. Rabiu Ibrahim, Ganiyu Oseni and Macaulay Chrisantus that were even the star players at the 2007 edition are no longer visible.
I think though we won d trophy and dey were fantastic,tella's set was one of d worst set,becos we over-cheated.Ah ah that one was d most obvious.
Akinsola,ajiboy,christantus looked like married men then.I think dat set was one of our oldest U/17s.Many players 4rm U/17 sets dat didnt win d cup,went on to have a great career wit d senior team.
The 2003 set dat failed to qualify from d group-stage produced Mikel,Obasi,taye taiwo and some others.They were/are regulars in d super-eagles team for years and played/still playing top level football.Mikel is still very much at d top level,Injury was a huge set-back 2 obasi's career.He is still at schalke04 a big club,and can resume football soon.Taiye taiwo is still doing well at turkey.
The 2009 set produced Omeruo,Onazi.Key members of d current super eagles team and are very much playing top level football.I see many others 4rm dat 2009 set playing in d super eagles very soon.E.g ramon azeez,ajagun,olaitan.Ramon azeez is playing regularly in d la liga.
Olaitan is playing champions league football with olympiakos,gradually becoming a regular.
Ajagun is doing well at Panathiakos in greece.
I think aside d 1993 set,some other sets like d 2003 and 2009 sets produced good super-eagles materials dat are doing well and still very active at club level with good clubs.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Onisurumatt(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2013
It's not gonna be an easy encounter for d eaglets although we hav hammered them earlier in this tournament by 6 - 1. Nevertheless,up eaglets. Go for gold.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
safarigirl: y'all need to stop giving youself BP on top what happened in the past. All 3 cups were won in Asia, na Asia we dey so. Opabunmi is Yoruba and must've been 28, Kelechi is Igbo and 16. A defending champion has never retained their title. *GOD SAVE MEXICO

I laughed when I saw the statistics people were referring to too. Truth be told, this under 17 Eaglets will deal with any team on a good day be it Brazil or Argentina or Mexico. They are desperate and hungry for success and they know what is at stake so people should just relax. Unlike what you said though, Brazil has won the cup back to back in 1997 and 1999. Nigeria was on the verge of equaling that record in the 2009 edition after winning it in 2007 but the selfish play of our forwards never allowed that.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2013
As compiled by Dominiong from several sources, this is what some have to say.......

“There won’t be any pressure on us against Mexico, because we’ll be physically and mentally prepared for the match. But I repeat that Mexico are a dangerous and very skilful team. We’ve witnessed their resilience since losing to us 6-1, a result which did not prevent them from reaching the final,” Nigeria coach Manu Garba

“This is going to be a totally different game to that one because there’s nothing less than the world title at stake. I don’t think they’ll be going out there feeling overconfident and we won’t be feeling inferior in any way either. It’s a whole new story. It’s totally different." Mexico’s Marco Antonio Granados

“I’m sure they won’t feel great about that first result. They’ll want to put pressure on us and we’ll have to be careful. We’ll respect them, but it’s hard to go against us when we’re playing our good football.” Kelechi Iheanacho

" Obviously we started badly, so there was nowhere to go but up for us. The last games were difficult ones, but they’ve made us stronger and more together in the team and they’ve prepared us for the final." Mexico captain Ulises Rivas

"The first game that we played against Mexico is over now. It’s in the past, so we’re focusing on the next one. It will be a hard game, because it’s a final and both sides have a lot to play for. We are sure to be totally focused before we kick off." Nigeria captain Musa Muhammed

“I went to all of them, especially their forwards, and I told them: ‘you must win the final, and if you don’t then football just isn’t fair.’ Sweeden striker Valmir Berisha

“We saw them play before our semi-final, and they looked strong against Argentina. We’re hoping for a repeat performance [of the group match]. In football it’s difficult to make predictions but, God willing, we'll beat them again. Mexico can make all the changes they want, but it will be the same team we faced in the group stage.”. Nigeria sensational midfielder Abdullahi Alfa

“We’ve got a score to settle with them and we want to face them in the final and beat them. We’ll be looking for revenge for what happened. That’s one of the great things about football – it gives you the chance to get revenge. We’ll be battling to the very end.” Mexico Ivan Ochoa

"When the Nigerian team get into their fast passing rhythm in attack, a squeal comes with each pass – aye, aye, aye in a high register, like a chirping bird, until the ball is lost. Then a low ooh of disappointment, almost disapproval. I think it's a strategy their supporters adopted to motivate the boys and keep the opposition team off balance. My take? It works pretty well." Iranian Sport Journalist Boa al Reezak

“We’ve got better since that opener. We’ve become closer and we’re going to chase them all over the field; we’re going to press them with our attackers and we won’t rest. We’ll go at them for 90 minutes until we’re sure the trophy is ours.” Kelechi Iheanacho
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by bizibrain(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2013
naturalwaves:

I laughed when I saw the statistics people were referring to too. Truth be told, this under 17 Eaglets will deal with any team on a good day be it Brazil or Argentina or Mexico. They are desperate and hungry for success and they know what is at stake so people should just relax. Unlike what you said though, Brazil has won the cup back to back in 1997 and 1999. Nigeria was on the verge of equaling that record in the 2009 edition after winning it in 2007 but the selfish play of our forwards never allowed that.
Those 2009 strikers ar 2 greedy, dey deserve 2 b flog 12 slashes of cain each.U dont play individual game 4 individual victory in final like dat. They would av win if dey played as a team and with individual talent 2 produce a team victory, but dey ar blindly after GOLDEN BOOT.Mtcheew sh 4 dem sha, na dere career dem spoil anyway, nt mine .Nw dey dont av anymore chance 2 lift U-17 gold trophy in dere life, oppurtunity ones miss may b difficult 2 regain.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (79) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.