Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 (154283 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by BrownPride: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Ok, I give you that. And also, I give you the respect and admiration we have for Nigeria and Ethiopia.
But not because of that we will let you Winn even when cheating.
Mexico sub 17 will Winn 3 to 2 vs Nigeria sub 20

Bye

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 5:07am On Nov 07, 2013
Brown Pride: Ok, I give you that. And also, I give you the respect and admiration we have for Nigeria and Ethiopia.
But not because of that we will let you Winn even when cheating.
Mexico sub 17 will Winn 3 to 2 vs Nigeria sub 20

Bye

lolz... ok, have a good night.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by yetunsbay(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Brown Pride: Whatever! You cheaters!! Your players are older than 20 years!
In Mexico, we are register at birth, while in Africa you get registered at 3 or 4 years.
So, why so f.... Proud of cheating?
Even worst will taste your defeat next Friday when much younger players beat you.
shld i say u lack informatn...in 9ja too u register @ birth wots nw d grudge den?Solely coz we walloped and TAHITI(ed) u.....nxt time talk less and do wot? PLAY MORE grin
In Mexico, we are register at birth, while in Africa you get registered at 3 or 4 years.
Even worst will taste your defeat next Friday when much younger players beat you.
shld i say u lack informatn...in 9ja too u register @ birth wots nw d grudge den?Solely coz we walloped and TAHITI(ed) u.....nxt time talk less and do wot? PLAY MORE
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by bizibrain(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2013
U av a mentally degraded brain

All d golden eaglet players did wrist plate test and dey all passed it.
Let me teach u some science assshole
As a boy ur wrist plate will fuse @ an average age 18-21, dat means u cant play u-17 wen ur growth wrist plate fused @ 18.
Didnt dey teach u dis in sch.

Dont be stuuupid, fifa is quite aware dat u cant bring a perfect under 17 rather u bring an age range bracket. Dont tell me brazil and sweden guyz ar perfect U-17.

Tell fifa dat dey ar incompetent by nt knowing d true age after wrist scaning rather dan saying Nigeria is a cheater.

If dont no much about football, Y dont u kip ur dirty stinking mouth sealed rather dan bluffing out d dirtest tinking in ur dickhead cerebrum.

Age cheat, Age cheat, stupidic dickheaded brain, who cheated, Nigeria or fifa

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naturalwaves: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Why don't you wait for the match to be played first before you start finding excuses for failure? We are not cheats and our players are not over aged.

Moreover, that your players are registered at birth is not enough proof that you cannot cheat or that you are not cheats. What it means is that a player cannot deceive your football association or your government but when your Association or Government decides to cheat for a player, it only takes a few clicks of buttons to change the initial data. So,your claim of registering at birth is meaningless. You were also aware that there was MRI scans for the players and the Nigerian team passed the tests, so, what else do you want?

I will advice you to wait for the match to be played before you find excuses for failure. Mark my words, that final will be one of the most disgraceful finals in the history of the under 17 world cup. The Nigerian team will bamboozle your boys with a scintillating performance and a harvest of goals.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Brown Pride: We always make it to the second round of the World Cup, and we Won the gold medal of the olimpics and a confederations cup and 3rd place of sub20 and 2 French competitions of sub 21.
You only accomplish sub17 because you suck once you get to play against same age players.
Take that with holly water my African friend. cool
See dis fool.In 2008 we played at d olympic finals.In 1996 we won d olympic gold.We've played at d U/20 finals twice including 2005.We qualified to d worldcup round of 16s in 1994 and 1998.We are d current african champions at senior level.We also finished 3rd at d 1996 confederations cup
Haha u just made a big fool of urself by coming here to talk rubbish.You can use wikipedia to check nigeria's achievements aside U/17s befor u come here to talk rubbish.You clearly dont know anything.
How am i even sure u aren't a jealous gaynaian disguising as a mexican.Cos I doubt mexicans know this site.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2013
yetunsbay: shld i say u lack informatn...in 9ja too u register @ birth wots nw d grudge den?Solely coz we walloped and TAHITI(ed) u.....nxt time talk less and do wot? PLAY MORE ;Dshld i say u lack informatn...in 9ja too u register @ birth wots nw d grudge den?Solely coz we walloped and TAHITI(ed) u.....nxt time talk less and do wot? PLAY MORE
The useless fool doesnt know anything.He's an illiterate.Next time he should do proper research instead of running his mouth like a goat and saying what he doesnt know. Google and Wikipedia are there.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg make FIFA help us soak ijebu garri inside the cup make the thing dey swell up. We go carry groundnut come tomorrow.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by homesteady(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by homesteady(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2013
Preparing for training!
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by homesteady(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2013

Captains, Musa Muhammed of Nigeria and
Ulises Rivas of Mexico poses with national
flags and the trophy ahead of the FIFA U-17
World Cup UAE 2013 Final
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
We drew with Sweden the first time we played them but beat them by 3 goals to nil the second time. We beat the Mexicans by 6-1 the first time and this time we'll beat them by 10-0. This has got to be the easiest final ever. But let's not underrate them sha.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Judek2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shey na tomorrow !!

*in Flavour voice "anyi ga-eti mmadu anikaakwu"* grin grin
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Victosin09(f): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by golor(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
to me i gv 9ja d winning.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by slimthugchimee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Make una no wory i don disscuss with ifa
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by ygenius: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Both team will play draw,so luck nw set in,i hope it falls on our laps,up eaglets
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by SaintNdi: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown: yes bossssssssssss i see Nigeria the new champions........infact we will trash mexico silly
in T&T 2001. We beat france by 2----0 in the first match and was beating by that same france 3----0 in the final.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Where is that mexican Guy that came running his mouth here? i hope to see him talk after receiving the beating
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by doyouknowjohnny: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
@emmysteve forget dat jonsing ghanian wey dey form mexican, one tin is certain we go Limpopo mexico...Cuz its a final I'll go for 3-1 in favour of 9ja..#team9jaun17obadtgan#
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by TegaBright: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
I pray Nigeria should win this world cup on Friday, because of racism. look at argentina's win last tym during mikel obi's time, racism was practiced.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by SaintNdi: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote
author=Saint Ndi] in T&T 2001. We beat france by 2----0 in the
first match and was beating by that same france 3----0 in the final. This is not france and besides that we have never lose a final on Asia soils.
[/quote]
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Saint Ndi: in T&T 2001. We beat france by 2----0 in the first match and was beating by that same france 3----0 in the final.
Why do you pple keep creating unnecessary fears
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Golden eaglet has gone this far and hav make thousand of nigeria happy...so we are lifting this trouphy tomorrw with a fantastic jubilation....its going to be fun fill final...
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
When a Nigerian National team scores a goal......Nigerians of all ethnicity and religion will jump up in jubilation and be screaming one word, one language in one voice "GOOAALLL!!!". That moment, we forget our ethnic & tribalistic sentiments wether it was scored by an Hausa, an Igbo or a Yoruba man. We love the feelings, we cherish the moments, we adore the players and we sing with one voice....."Up Super Eagles, Up Flying Eagles, Up Golden Eaglets and Up Green Eagles". When we talk about those games....we talk about "Nigeria" with one voice. We always wish Nigeria the best and support Nigeria with our great man power to go all out for the "Glory", for the interest of "One Nigeria". Nigeria can work, Nigeria can be a better place, Nigeria can move forward if the Hausa man can support the Yoruba man in government, if the Yoruba man can shun every ethnic sentiments and support the administration of the Igbo government. Look at the Golden Eaglets...the Hausa man [YAHAYA] passes the ball to the Igbo man [IHEANACHO] & the Igbo man tries and dribbles his way out of the huddles just to set up the Yoruba man [AWONIYI] to score the goal. That one goal that was fought for by the collective responsibility,hard work and contributions of all the ethnic Nationality for one common goal [interest] that will benefit, elevate and sky rocket this One Nation to a greater hight and achievement(s). We should learn from this... we are one Nigeria, and that one greater Nigeria will only be possible if we eschew this our habit of ethnic sentiments and religious bias. UP GOLDEN EAGLETS, UP UP UPPER #NIGERIA. Against #Mexico, victory is ours!!!

9 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
[size=15pt]NIGERIA 8 : MEXICO 0[/size]
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Judek2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Irises: like tis post if you want awoniyi, iheanacho and isaac to play at the same time

tongue
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Judek2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2013

This poster be like...

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Thebrightest(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
God help Nigeria in JESUS name.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Desdola(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
They should not be carried away by d first meeting cos this is a final. Just hope Iheanacho finds his scoring boots once more and net an hat trick+1 again. Good luck team #Eaglets
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Elijah348(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
<html>

<head>

<title> HTML Buddie </title>

</head >

<body>

<h1> About HTML Buddie </h1>

<p> HTML Buddie is meant for anyone who wants to learn how to create web pages. </p>

</body>

</html>
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 by Elijah348(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
<html>

<head>

<title> Nairaland </title>

</head >

<body>

<h1> U-17 WORLD CUP FINAL </h1>

<p>NIGERIA 3 - 0 MEXICO. </p>

</body>

</html>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs.Cameroon: AFCON Round Of 16. (2 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.