Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) (868 Views)

5 Natural Treatments For Intestinal Worms / Why Bowel Movement Is Very Important. / Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by yemosla(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good day doctors pls am in need of ur urgent help and advice iv been having this stomach pains and bloathness Ƒσя like ǎ̜̣̍ month now which ii went ̥†̥σ the hospital and was told ii v partial intestinal obstruction and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ my bowel is mildly dilated and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ its not due Ƒσя surgery however  ii pass stool and gas but my stomach keeps making noise and turning ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ once in ǎ̜̣̍ while ii v lost serious weight but my tummy still looks bloated am tired of going ̥†̥σ the hospital cause they seems not ̥†̥σ have solution ̥†̥σ it pls help ǎ̜̣̍ brother the pain and discomfort is too much.
Re: Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
yemosla: Good day doctors pls am in need of ur urgent help and advice iv been having this stomach pains and bloathness Ƒσя like ǎ̜̣̍ month now which ii went ̥†̥σ the hospital and was told ii v partial intestinal obstruction and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ my bowel is mildly dilated and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ its not due Ƒσя surgery however  ii pass stool and gas but my stomach keeps making noise and turning ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ once in ǎ̜̣̍ while ii v lost serious weight but my tummy still looks bloated am tired of going ̥†̥σ the hospital cause they seems not ̥†̥σ have solution ̥†̥σ it pls help ǎ̜̣̍ brother the pain and discomfort is too much.
Re: Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
yemosla: Good day doctors pls am in need of ur urgent help and advice iv been having this stomach pains and bloathness Ƒσя like ǎ̜̣̍ month now which ii went ̥†̥σ the hospital and was told ii v partial intestinal obstruction and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ my bowel is mildly dilated and †ђα̇̇̇̊†̥ its not due Ƒσя surgery however  ii pass stool and gas but my stomach keeps making noise and turning ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ once in ǎ̜̣̍ while ii v lost serious weight but my tummy still looks bloated am tired of going ̥†̥σ the hospital cause they seems not ̥†̥σ have solution ̥†̥σ it pls help ǎ̜̣̍ brother the pain and discomfort is too much.
if u can call me on 07065665376 i'll tell u more but if u cant make sure u visit a good herbal person ( pls not hospital ) to treat u of infection.this normally happens as a result of hangovers from gonorrhea/syphillis infection that was not properly treated.suffice it to say dat it can sometime lead to blindness or even blindness.so pls dont play with ur life.my 10 cent anyway
Re: Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Which hospital made the diagnoses? Why not change hospital for more opinion on the diagnoses?
Re: Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by yemosla(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2013
‎​​​​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► all @ dr young ii went ̥†̥σ fed staff hospital in abj and dat was where d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ said ii v partial intestinal obstruction
Re: Partial Intestinal Obstruction (dilated Bowel) by bntY: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor J,i couldn't help laughing at ur post....
@OP,I'm not convinced you visited a good hosp. With the diagnosis made,d remedy shld not be far-fetched as you hav options except there is financial constraint.I suggest you visit a consultant for proper evaluation.Your case isn't as complex as you put it except d diagnosis is wrong. All d best!

(1) (Reply)

Can Dis B D Cure To Dis EBOLA Virus......zmapp Vaccines / Discriminating Experiences As Regards The Dreaded Ebola Virus. / Breaking News: Ebola Hits Liberian Presidency, Kills Minister’s Aide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.