Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

[programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? (3047 Views)

The Eight Levels Of Programmers / Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This? / What Type Of Programming Do You Love Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Newbie: knows almost nothing
about programming but is willing to learn.

Hardcore: once a newbie but no more. Now enjoying the basics of programming and can't resist doing it again and again.

Advanced: as a result of being hardcore, he now knows few
secrets and advanced techniques to create rare things and interactive programs or services.

Expert: needs no references and manuals after all. Can create anything without making a single error as a result of being advanced programmer for long time.[/b]

Insane: due to his expertise, he began to grow insane. He commits no mistake in programming and always create unique programs and most of the time creates new things. Most His works are never seen before.

------
source: xtboard.com
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by DharkPoet(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2013
I think I'll fit the hardcore category
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by DharkPoet(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2013
I think I'll fit the hardcore category
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Ajibel(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Mine is a pythonic level embarassed
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 2:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajibel: Mine is a pythonic level embarassed
smh
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by dsypha(m): 5:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Ajibel: Mine is a pythonic level embarassed

Anty There's no pythonic in d list, This your pythonic addict.... *dodges slap* _tion is really on doing you. grin cheesy
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
But OP yu suppose answer first na!

Hardcore level is where I'm at
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
veektorh: But OP yu suppose answer first na!

I'm an advanced programmer. I learnt it might take up to 10 years to become an expert.
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
veektorh: But OP yu suppose answer first na!

Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
newbie tin o
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by DAWITLAD: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
newbie@ python prog.lang.
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
*DAWITLAD*:
hahaha let's learn 2gether na, hola me on 2go @preboy1111
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
*DAWITLAD*:
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2013
hardcore
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by DAvIt0(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2013
NEWBIE THINGY
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Where the experts at? People are afraid to post their programming levels so as not to "fall hands".

*btw, Seun keeps making the new post page more annoying everytime*
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by greenPHP(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hardcore category I fall
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by greenPHP(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
But can one really estimate a time frame between this levels. I mean if everything goes equal how long will it take for some to move to the next level starting from the hardcore level.
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by wisemania(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Programming in python makes one a lazy programmer,due to the ready made functions available 2 @ ur call....i wudnt advice a beginner 2 strt wf python coz it hides certain infoz/tricks 4rm u wen programming,dou dats a true quality of a good programming lang and python is a very good definition of a superb programming lang coz,it makes life easier 4 d coder and also makes d coder a dull 1 *jekomo*....
@ OP: i fink i fall under d hardcore category....
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Advanced for now
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Ajibel(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abeg make person give me bulala, I wan wipe @wisemania's kpekus for yabbing BS angry
Btw, you'd have to spend 10000hrs on a programming language before you consider yourself an expert

....And which one be to avoid being banned angry
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Danyl(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
advanced here....
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Olyboy16(m): 3:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Well, advanced on software langs, bt i can say expert on web....*humbly nd politely*
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by greenPHP(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Olyboy16: Well, advanced on software langs, bt i can say expert on web....*humbly nd politely*
Please,How many years experience do you have on web deve.?
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Advanced Java Programmer.
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Olyboy16(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
greenPHP:
Please,How many years experience do you have on web deve.?

3years straight with intensive coding
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Olyboy16:

3years straight with intensive coding
you became an expert in just 3 years? Dude!
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by worldbest(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hardcore. Yesterday I build calculator
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by dsypha(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
worldbest: Hardcore. Yesterday I build calculator

Oya, Clap for yourself!!!
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by greenPHP(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
How many years will it take one to move from HARDCORE to ADVANCED??
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by Djtm(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2013
greenPHP: How many years will it take one to move from HARDCORE to ADVANCED??
doesn't take long. Depends on how intelligent and hardworking you are.
Re: [programming Levels] What Type Of Programmer Are You? by X3n(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Advanced web programmer with php. For software programming, I think I'm still a novice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats / Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). / 12 Year-old Nigerian Bags Sun's Java Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.