Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ (3572 Views)

What Happened To Humbledbygrace?? / settled / Personal Injury Attorney Not Releasing Funds From Settled Portion Of Our Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Dhurmynick:

i knw na.
and u still root for the job
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Dhurmynick(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: and u still root for the job

of course.. its what i want, i dnt need money.. I've got more than enough..
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by eggheaders(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Una for like make dem deploy that sick sexkid come una section. That idiot a has turn the politics section to another thing.
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by NadiaSA1(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

smiley
HBG is a great mod!!
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by AbuMikey(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2013
Nadia_SA1: HBD is a great mod!!

How many monikers have you got right now undecided

She's a great mod, agreed!!!

She should stop her evils of banning unnecessarily!!

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by sholay2011(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2013
I support the OP.
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Dhurmynick: Guys.. please i need your support in being
a mod who puts an end to all these..
i promise its gonna be different if I'm mod..
I've opened threads but seun doesn't see
them.. i need your support
grin grin This is the best comedic relief I have gotten so far.
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
mumumugu: Is humbledbygrace married, am impressed by her ways. I think i am in love with her.
grin
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What exactly are u accusing her of?
She is power drunk. She is on a banning spree,bannin whoever she likes,mostly her supposed enemies. That's why I rarely go to that section!

Or,are you trying to support her because she is a female like you? The fact is,she is power-drunk! Deal with that! angry
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Afrobasic(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2013

Which one is HBD again? Happy birthday?
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Dhurmynick(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2013
sad cry
Danhumprey: grin grin This is the best comedic relief I have gotten so far.

angry
Danhumprey: grin grin This is the best comedic relief I have gotten so far.
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2013
uboma:

I feel you should have done this privately, probably @ the moderators' section
Moderator section? Ogbeni,mere members are not allowed into that section. It's exclusively for the moderators. Check it out!
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic:

grin
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013

So you don carry your yeye self come back! undecided undecided undecided. tschew!
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2013
mcfynest:

who are YOU
grin
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by sholay2011(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic:

No sir...she meant HumbledByD.ick HumbledByGrace I mean...typo. grin
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Btw.....I wonder why people wanna kill themselves over Nairaland! The day a mod will ban me for no reason is the day this account goes off angry undecided. Without goodbyes
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2013
I'm not surprised that you are spewing this. Coming from the same place with her,you would do anything to support her,isn't it? angry
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by sholay2011(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2013
@speedypikin... Yimu.com. Na so so dem go talk...then a new NL account is opened. Abegi! angry

1 Like

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Danhumprey: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Now playing: "Blurred lines" - Robin Thicke ft. T.I and Pharrell. cool
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by ITbomb(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Though we are separated (not divorced) I can still vouch for her excellence in all her responsibilities .
I dont know much about trolling in the religion section but she is doing a great job.
Though I always believe banning should be the last resort not a demonstration that you are on duty.

1 Like

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by woky: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Coup d' ètat tinx

make i dy see hw the coup go be..

Following*
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by AbuMikey(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2013
ITbomb: Though we are separated (not divorced) I can still vouch for her excellence in all her responsibilities .
I dont know much about trolling in the religion section but she is doing a great job.
Though I always believe banning should be the last resort not a demonstration that you are on duty.

Seems you really know who your ex wife is grin

She bans, just to demostrate she on duty..

#GaddemIt!! angry

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by AbuMikey(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
woky: Coup d' ètat tinx

make i dy see hw the coup go be..

Following*

You are welcomed sir smiley

This is not a coup wink

I would never want to see anyone drop down the ladder because of Abu Michael.

All I'm saying is »» "She should stop her wicked banning acts"

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by AbuMikey(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: Btw.....I wonder why people wanna kill themselves over Nairaland! The day a mod will ban me for no reason is the day this account goes off angry undecided. Without goodbyes

Nobody is killing his/herself because of NL , all I am saying is, HBG's injustifiable banning acts must should stop.

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by NadiaSA1(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic:

grin mistake
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by AbuMikey(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Danhumprey: She is power drunk. She is on a banning spree,bannin whoever she likes,mostly her supposed enemies. That's why I rarely go to that section!

Or,are you trying to support her because she is a female like you? The fact is,she is power-drunk! Deal with that! angry

Normal girl-for-girl support na cheesy

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nobody is killing his/herself because of NL , all I am saying is, HBG's injustifiable banning acts must should stop.

Hey calm down! I was just fooling around! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I would've done the same wink
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by NadiaSA1(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi:

So you don carry your yeye self come back! undecided undecided undecided. tschew!
ok I've seen u what next undecided
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Dhurmynick(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi:

Hey calm down! I was just fooling around! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I would've done the same wink

chai..... Well my ladder to being a mod
Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2013
sholay2011: @speedypikin... Yimu.com. Na so so dem go talk...then a new NL account is opened. Abegi! angry

Lol....Actually......So many things annoy me on this Nairaland, But I refused to deactivate my account cos I don't wanna end up like Nadia wareva.

But for reals....the day I deactivate this account, that's the day I'm sure nothing will make me come back! And I'm already working towards that day cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anti-humbledbygrace Army!!! ~|Case Settled|~ by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2013
I wanna be a mod sef grin grin grin grin grin grin.

smh! If I should be a mod for a day on this Nairaland, Earthquake go shele! Bomb go blow grin...that section go know say I dey in charge grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Lemme give una hint....all my e-enemies will go first grin. Then whenever I'm in a bad mood....I will ban like 10 members for ten years (per minute) depending on how bad my mood is. Just dey pray sey I no get bad mood for 1 hour...cos I would've banned everybody within 1 hour tongue

then I will be singing *Only guy in the world Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Wao! This looks like fun! grin grin cool cool cool

Abeg which section dey find mod?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Boobs In A Truth Or Dare Challenge On Facebook / Download New Album: French Motana - Jungle Rules (zip File Download) / Falling stars:A myth or legend.what do you think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.