Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

2005 Ford Focus - Reviews - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews (1873 Views)

Brand New Ford Focus 2014 Transmission Overheating / Auto Reviews / My Ford Focus Displays Engine Systems Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by BALLERON(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Please if you have owned/ driven one before, kindly share your experience
If you have Good knowledge about cars generally, please advise
If you sell automobile spare parts, please are the parts readily available, are they cheap, do they last
I will appreciate other general information.
Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by BALLERON(m): 3:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Comments please
Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by pek(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2013
maybe why you are not getting answers is because the question is vague or because there is no straight forward answer! when you asked if it is a good car, it implies there are bad cars. I will then tell you that there are no bad cars! let me put it this way: will someone in Ibadan see Lagos as far? but my brother in Gusua will. but the person in Sagamu will not. my only advise is, check and know everything about the car. do you have readily available and competent mechanics who can service it for you? fuel ratio, etc. above all, is it your dream car? if yes, then every other thing is secondary!

1 Like

Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by BALLERON(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2013
pek: maybe why you are not getting answers is because the question is vague or because there is no straight forward answer! when you asked if it is a good car, it implies there are bad cars. I will then tell you that there are no bad cars! let me put it this way: will someone in Ibadan see Lagos as far? but my brother in Gusua will. but the person in Sagamu will not. my only advise is, check and know everything about the car. do you have readily available and competent mechanics who can service it for you? fuel ratio, etc. above all, is it your dream car? if yes, then every other thing is secondary!
thanks
Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by sultaan(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2013
it is one of the best selling cars in the world, it will be safer for you to drive around and parts are cheaper.

1 Like

Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by bellefille: 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please, do u know of reliable and trusted mechanics in lagos that is familiar and very good with ford escape(2005)?
Re: 2005 Ford Focus - Reviews by sultaan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
@OP

Read these reviews by owners of this model

http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/ford/focus/2005/single-page/

bellefille: Please, do u know of reliable and trusted mechanics in lagos that is familiar and very good with ford escape(2005)?

I am not in Lagos if there is anything wrong with your Escape start a new thread you need to understand most cars sent to naija are in need of reconditioning

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Mini-truck / What Battery Capacity Can I Use For A 2003,L4 1.8L Toyota Matrix? / What Do I Need To Know? 2005 LR3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.