Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (36284 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Yahayablessing(f): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
The most anoying thing is that dis gal is not even beautiful,so shapeless like amoeba,this breast are for ur kids and demand some respect and not a disgrace to womanhood pls..rubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by moscobabs(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin
the great Obadiah.......How Sunday dey go na?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by paschalndidi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
I ve never seen an igbo girl as stupid as this girl. Maybe she has forgotten that she will get married or get old some day and these breasts will become a deflated tube.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by IAMBREEZY: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
I DON'T CARE.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Presbulg(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
This one still get parents or family? cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
ARRANT NONSENSE! *spits
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by wengerjay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
No be small thing!

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by ddippset(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
B00bs are the most overated equipments in man's life. Upon seeing them you want to grab them squeeze them svck them and swallow them. But after all that you realize that there is nothing else to do with them, they not yours and you just have to let them go. No matter the size they not worth 256 mil.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Naija men should know now that touching her boooobs isn't free any longer. Money for hand, boooby for touch. What a weird way to make money. angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Rikidony(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Space booked.......

Let me go read the articale grin tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by nerodenero: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
SimonAndal:
I just love this lady!
liesgringringrin.You love her bosoms.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
paschal ndidi: I ve never seen an igbo girl as stupid as this girl. Maybe she has forgotten that she will get married or get old some day and these breasts will become a deflated tube.
Did you just say marriage?Funny you!!!Cossy will get most men simply because of those bosoms.For her,she isn't looking at that direction.Old age!!!She is enjoying the ride while it last as she would have enough cash to sustain herself when that time comes.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by UyiIredia(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: Fake jugs, nice skin.

Point of correction: Natural jugs.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by slyk2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Choi!
Silicon valley is making money , una dey Nairaland de yearn opata!
Cossy don join mega babes - imagine you will pay for her boobs to feature in a film.
Correct babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Dannylux: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
E be like say wetin cellulite full inside

No cuss me Cossy's fanatics undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by arabbunkum: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is my own idea of a natural resource kiss
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hate or love it, she used what she had to get what she wants: what she got happens to be the thing her critics pray for in their church (especially the so-called properity preachers)_money.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Rikidony(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yahaya blessing: The most anoying thing is that dis gal is not even beautiful,so shapeless like amoeba,this breast are for ur kids and demand some respect and not a disgrace to womanhood pls..rubbish
look @ who is speaking a mere look @ur pix got me cracking shapeless indeed....... grin undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
moscobabs:
the great Obadiah.......How Sunday dey go na?
hehe my chief moscobabs after you na me. sunday dey ok. i jus dey chill. quiet sunday. nothing serious. trust ya sunday is going cool too grin wink

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by rill: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Seriously, i really dont understand this poo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by abduldope(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
d bobi luk nyc thou bt na still LIABILITY slack som dAy grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Teeted: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Eeeh eeeh...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by vislabraye(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
She has been advertising the boooobs and it caught the attention of many. Mercy Johnson should also insure hers.
But who go marry this woman ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nonybb: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
She is a disgrace to womanhood. An internationally certified wh.ore
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by kabba7(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
paschal ndidi: I ve never seen an igbo girl as stupid as this girl. Maybe she has forgotten that she will get married or get old some day and these breasts will become a deflated tube.

You mean this commercial. S worker will ehver get married ? Did you watch her clip with that notorious Fuji musician I mean where the boobs were turned into youghurt outlet ? Just wondering if she has parents or siblings .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by matrixme(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
in this increasingly gay world, some dumb lady is insuring her bossom. This is not only unnecessary, it is wasteful, illicit and unwise. Ladies of the 21st century are becoming feminist, by intellectual approach not sexist and the hot guys are going gay, uninterested in a lady accentuating her sexual tones.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by nakwe(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yomieluv: She insured it against what?

1. Man's touching
2. Sagging.
3. Breastfeeding.
4. All of the above.

That overblown tissue,God,I don die.
Na she know o #silicontins

Nonybb: She is a disgrace to womanhood. An internationally
certified wh.ore
#Gbam[quote author=matrixme]in this increasingly gay world, some dumb lady is insuring her bossom. This is not only unnecessary, it is wasteful, illicit and unwise. Ladies of the 21st century are becoming feminist, by intellectual approach not sexist and the hot guys are going gay, uninterested in a lady accentuating her sexual tones.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by ddeola: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na lie, where she go c dat kind moni to insure boobs no be landed property or ship. Haba !

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Pelummy(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
iamswizz: idowuogbo.. go insure your own o
have u seen her own before?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Common people its her property and has exclusive right of what to do with, Nigerian and over religion yet the worst place man can live in the world.SMH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
y we they not say nigerians are d most happiest people when they see nigerians wasting money on nonsense cos they believe when u waste money on rubbish u already satisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose / Stella Fubara: Meet Banky W's Adopted Elder Sister / Actress Hauwa Maina Is Dead (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.