Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (36269 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Boobs For $1.6 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor who has gained a sensational sex identity is currently a happy woman as she is set to hit another gold mine with her endowment.

The actress was reported to have agreed to a deal to insure her bloated mammary glands for a whooping $1.6million amounting to N256million.

The deal according to source, was introduced to her by an American friend who also dragged Enhanced Silicon Inc. responsible for insuring breasts of famous foreign celebrities into the deal. The company, which insured the bosóms of Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy’s recent birthday bash, where she displayed her endowments for the world to see. The booby actress will be travelling to Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted lines. “I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy was quoted as saying.

As part of the deal awaiting her signature, there will be limits on how many men and women who would touch her bósoms each month. Also, the bósoms have all been given names and must now be treated as people in future movie roles. That means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each bosóm for an appearance in a movie. “The downside of the deal is that I may get dressed’, Cossy added.

Cossy seems pretty excited about the deal as sources maintained that each of the endowment will be named and anyone who prefers to touch will have to pay for it just as Enhanced Silicon Inc. will henceforth, decide the amount producers will pay per breast, for appearance in a movie.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/cossy-hits-gold-mine-insures-boobs-n256m/
Source: www.aktor365..com

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Ziggyzito(m): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Very stupiiid

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by gluv01(f): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Fake jugs, nice skin.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by amabia: 3:38am On Nov 06, 2013
'Yeye d smell'

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Dominionng(m): 4:31am On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin grin Orisirisi!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Chanchit: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Everything abt this story sounds fake, if those boobs see $1.6m, dem go sag in fear..

16 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Perosky89: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2013
And we say we are suffering, wen we av capable hands here in naija. It's so sad sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Danhumprey: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Aktor365: Nollywood actress and self-styled vixén, Cossy Orjiakor struck gold yesterday when an American company agreed to insure her signature bósoms for $1.6 million dollars. The company, Enhanced Silicón Inc.

famous for insuring the bosóms of Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy Orjiakor’s recent birthday bash, where she displayed her endowments for the world to see.

The star will travel to Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted lines.

“I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy told our reporter, “to show Stella Oduah that you don’t have to misuse public funds to get what you want.”

As part of the deal awaiting her signature, there will be limits on how many men and women touch her bósoms each month. Also, the bósoms have all been given names and must now be treated as people in future movie roles. That means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each bosóm for an appearance in a movie.

“The downside of the deal is that I may get dressed more often now,” says Cossy Orjiakor.

A sample of men on the street of Lagos told our correspondent that the day Cossy’s bósom go into witness protection would be a sad day. But one Pentecostal pastor who doesn’t want us to use his name else he church members know him said, “She will be more appealing if she leaves some things to the imagination.” The man of God added, “I like to do the undressing myself.”

Plans are at advanced stage for the official revealing to each bósom’s name in Lagos when Cossy returns

>Was she competing with Stella Oduah?

>It's just funny. Those bosoms are over-rated. I won't be surprised to find out that they are mere silicon-stuffed,over-inflated balloons.

>Even a man of God is caught in that web of temptation? grin

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Brimmie(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Nawa o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Nonsense!!!!! #iJoshy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Fake report. In any case, Cossy would gladly slice off her bööbs and hand them over permanently (with C of O) to anyone that offers $1.6m.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by free2ryhme: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Aktor365: Nollywood actress and self-styled vixén, Cossy Orjiakor struck gold yesterday when an American company agreed to insure her signature bósoms for $1.6 million dollars. The company, Enhanced Silicón Inc.

famous for insuring the bosóms of Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy Orjiakor’s recent birthday bash, where she displayed her endowments for the world to see.

The star will travel to Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted lines.

“I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy told our reporter, “to show Stella Oduah that you don’t have to misuse public funds to get what you want.”

As part of the deal awaiting her signature, there will be limits on how many men and women touch her bósoms each month. Also, the bósoms have all been given names and must now be treated as people in future movie roles. That means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each bosóm for an appearance in a movie.

“The downside of the deal is that I may get dressed more often now,” says Cossy Orjiakor.

A sample of men on the street of Lagos told our correspondent that the day Cossy’s bósom go into witness protection would be a sad day. But one Pentecostal pastor who doesn’t want us to use his name else he church members know him said, “She will be more appealing if she leaves some things to the imagination.” The man of God added, “I like to do the undressing myself.”

Plans are at advanced stage for the official revealing to each bósom’s name in Lagos when Cossy returns

Who be dis quack journalist

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by thestarter: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin ;Dthis story gat me laughing sacastically in satskanchewan dialect ;Dthis story gat me laughing sacastically in satskanchewan dialect
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Perosky89: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, our leaders will not cease to amaze me. Yesterday I was watching
a live feed of prayers (Problems) being tabled for solution by delegates of different
states n different Constituency in the National Assembly and it was aired on NTA,
while problems were being tabled a matter arose that Subsidy on Kerosene have
not been paid for 2 years now and it's amounting to more than 600 billion naira but
it was said to av been paid but the price still remains almost the same for years
now, so the question is where has this 600 billion naira gone to and y r dey
suffering Nigerians dis much. To my amazement today on STV some of these ppl
these thieves came out with a kind of bonanza and said they want to offer the
public a reduced prize in kerosene at d rate of 50 naira they went ahead and
promised it'll be on for a long tym but we all kw dat by January or February it will
end but dats not the issue, the issue is this ppl want to use dis to cover up the 600
billion naira dey stole... For their mind dem sharp, Kai! Smh corruption will never
end....

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by crazygod(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ miss cossy, my middle finger is also insured and I'm raising it @ u and d 'yeye' journalist for posting such rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
na she sabi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2013

I JUST LOVE THESE SEXY ILLUMATI BOSSOMY LADY!! I SHIP COSSY/SEUN!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by moscobabs(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
End Time B.R.E.A.S.T.of the beast.I beg dont spoil my sunday prayer jare

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by ifeanyidavid: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
IFEM N' ELI
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
She insured it against what?

1. Man's touching
2. Sagging.
3. Breastfeeding.
4. All of the above.

That overblown tissue,God,I don die.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by bloglover(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ok!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by iamswizz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
idowuogbo.. go insure your own o

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by betrani(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
That Pair Is Old! I'll rather go for a smaller and younger pair!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
moscobabs: End Time B.R.E.A.S.T.of the beast.I beg dont spoil my sunday prayer jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by DankemzI(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by logica(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
I won't be surprised if she thinks the deal means she'd be paid $1.6 million like for an endorsement deal.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Will the earthworms, ants, bacteria, fungi also pay before decomposing the breasts when she dies and is buried?

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by goshen26: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Osi sco
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by goshen26: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Osi sco, madness @ the upper roof.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Implication: An upward increase in aristo service charge..........for Cossy's clients grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
*passing by* o_O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) / Taiwo Aromokun Twins Birthday Celebration In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.