Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) (828 Views)

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2013
M currently handling ma first web design project n m avin a litle challenge..
I av created a database n populated it wit 2tables..it is 2 enable people fil a form dat wil submit 2d database...
My question is how do i create an administrator dat wil av 2 login wit username n password 2b able 2retrieve informations dat wer submitted 2d database?plz hlp me
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Successguilders: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nasty22: M currently handling ma first web design project n m avin a litle challenge..
I av created a database n populated it wit 2tables..it is 2 enable people fil a form dat wil submit 2d database...
My question is how do i create an administrator dat wil av 2 login wit username n password 2b able 2retrieve informations dat wer submitted 2d database?plz hlp me
instead of you to call God for help you are calling man, use select to get the data in the data base, if you are designing a login or social networking like web site, you need php and mysql ebooks and videos, you can email me
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Djtm(m): 2:45am On Nov 07, 2013
Nasty22: M currently handling ma first web design project n m avin a litle challenge..
Create a login script and a login table. then create a page where you'll select the data from the database. that is the page you'll get redirected to after you login.
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by talk2me006(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2013
just create a seperate page like admin.php.
then put login page to access the admin page.
inside admin page do search query on the table that contain all the user data and fetch them out by fitering a user perculier unique id like each user idno.

for me i always use dreamweaver for this kind of project
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2013
talk2me006: just create a seperate page like admin.php.
then put login page to access the admin page.
inside admin page do search query on the table that contain all the user data and fetch them out by fitering a user perculier unique id like each user idno.

for me i always use dreamweaver for this kind of project
pls hw do i use dreamweaver 2 achieve diz?pls tch me
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Successguilders: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Nasty22:
dream what, if you are looking for a short cut, get Joomla video on online social network intranet building, cost of videos is 3000 if you are interested email me to get a free version
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by greenPHP(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
My own opinion,create I page for a login. Then if successful logged in then user should be redirected to a page. In that redirected page you have to do some coding in which you fetch the data from the database,It can be a select or search which ever method that will pull the data in the category needed. hope it helps
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by talk2me006(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nasty22:
see my signature and holla me on watsapp.i will try to hint u
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
greenPHP: My own opinion,create I page for a login. Then if successful logged in then user should be redirected to a page. In that redirected page you have to do some coding in which you fetch the data from the database,It can be a select or search which ever method that will pull the data in the category needed. hope it helps
pls wat kind of code wud i write 2retrieve d data 4rm d database?hlp if u can
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
talk2me006:
see my signature and holla me on watsapp.i will try to hint u
m nt on whatsap.plz hw do i get ur fb details?
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Successguilders: dream what, if you are looking for a short cut, get Joomla video on online social network intranet building, cost of videos is 3000 if you are interested email me to get a free version
here's ma email Tok2okolosi@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Successguilders: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nasty22:
you need ebooks on sql email me the script codes lets resolve it.
Now first create the admin page, then create the, login page(or register) link the admin to login by click, creat a seperate page to print all document and text in database(using select all from) and echo or print out everything or what you want, now link the login to this page that prints from database(note only if loged in) hope that solve it.
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
It's very obvious dis guy is only into the design aspect and not the development part. Pls try and educate him more... To build a dynamic system, U need Server-side languages like Php, asp and its family, jsp, python, coldfusion etc... My question to U is 'DO U KNOW ANY OF DESE LANGUAGES?'
Btw, for security reasons, U don't create Admin accounts from the front-end. U do that from the back-end. I'm sure U must have a LoginTable to store Ur login parameters...
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2013
Successguilders: you need ebooks on sql email me the script codes lets resolve it.
Now first create the admin page, then create the, login page(or register) link the admin to login by click, creat a seperate page to print all document and text in database(using select all from) and echo or print out everything or what you want, now link the login to this page that prints from database(note only if loged in) hope that solve it.
pls cud u use an example 2show me on hw i cud do it?
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2013
53cur3m0d3: It's very obvious dis guy is only into the design aspect and not the development part. Pls try and educate him more... To build a dynamic system, U need Server-side languages like Php, asp and its family, jsp, python, coldfusion etc... My question to U is 'DO U KNOW ANY OF DESE LANGUAGES?'
Btw, for security reasons, U don't create Admin accounts from the front-end. U do that from the back-end. I'm sure U must have a LoginTable to store Ur login parameters...
big bro i knw php on an average level...ma pages r php based n daz y i created forms usin phpmyadmin.
Jst nid hlp 4rm u guys on wat code 2write dat wil retrieve all d data 4rm d database as soon as m logged in as an administrator
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2013
53cur3m0d3: It's very obvious dis guy is only into the design aspect and not the development part. Pls try and educate him more... To build a dynamic system, U need Server-side languages like Php, asp and its family, jsp, python, coldfusion etc... My question to U is 'DO U KNOW ANY OF DESE LANGUAGES?'
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by greenPHP(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nasty22:
If we start giving you codes we are not helping you at all. All a person will help you with is to give you some clue.
How to retrieve data:
E.g use the sql= select from the table....bla...bla.
Use the mysql_fetech_array(bla...bla..)
Echo the data using the foreach loop thing.
If you have study a little you will get my point.
I am hardcore programmer(not far from newbie) just read a little more and all this will be a story. Hope it helps.
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nasty22:
big bro i knw php on an average level...ma pages r php based n daz y i created forms usin phpmyadmin.
Jst nid hlp 4rm u guys on wat code 2write dat wil retrieve all d data 4rm d database as soon as m logged in as an administrator
Since U're an average php coder, I suggest U must have familiarized Urself with SQL statements (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT)...
1)Create a db table to hold Ur admin login parameters (which U've done).
2)Input Ur admin login parameters from the backend.
3)Design a login form (which I suppose U've done aiidy).
4)Create an admin page (which I suppose U've done aiidy).
5)Link Ur login form (action ="admin.php"wink or however U want it named...
6)U cud have a controller page where Ur conditional logic is initialized i.e database connection statements with if { (un =="admin"wink && (pw =="admin"wink, /** forward page to admin page line of code**/ else { /**forward to error page line of code **/
7)On Ur admin page, U can have a search feature to query Ur database table for the info they submitted using SELECT statement. I hope dis helps...
P.S : ALL U NEED TO DO IS READ MORE ON WORKING WITH PHP & MYSQL... That shud help U... Do research online... I can't help U with the codes U asked for cos I'm not a php coder...
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Nasty22(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
53cur3m0d3:
Since U're an average php coder, I suggest U must have familiarized Urself with SQL statements (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT)...
1)Create a db table to hold Ur admin login parameters (which U've done).
2)Input Ur admin login parameters from the backend.
3)Design a login form (which I suppose U've done aiidy).
4)Create an admin page (which I suppose U've done aiidy).
5)Link Ur login form (action ="admin.php"wink or however U want it named...
6)U cud have a controller page where Ur conditional logic is initialized i.e database connection statements with if { (un =="admin"wink && (pw =="admin"wink, /** forward page to admin page line of code**/ else { /**forward to error page line of code **/
7)On Ur admin page, U can have a search feature to query Ur database table for the info they submitted using SELECT statement. I hope dis helps...
P.S : ALL U NEED TO DO IS READ MORE ON WORKING WITH PHP & MYSQL... That shud help U... Do research online... I can't help U with the codes U asked for cos I'm not a php coder...
tnx alot sir..wud do mor research on php & mysql
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by Successguilders: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Send a direct email to emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com pls not through NL
Re: Help Me Webmasta's(graphic Plus,dhtml,dual Core,iyenimofe Etc) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nasty22:
tnx alot sir..wud do mor research on php & mysql
U're welcome and I wish U all the best and Lez kno wen U're done wit it

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Software That Can Extract Phone Number / Linda Ikeji Finally Responds To The Guy Who Wants To Take Down Her Blog / Fast Rising Blog For Sale!!! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.