Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Banks should learn to upscale good customer service! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks should learn to upscale good customer service! (582 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / 2 Cases Why The "Debtors Lists" By Banks Should Be Taken With A Pinch Of Salt / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks should learn to upscale good customer service! by tukur2002n(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2013
you will expect all banks in Nigeria to respond to customer complain faster as advertised my people that has not always been the case.

Glad after making lot of noise i got a resolution finally.
Re: Banks should learn to upscale good customer service! by agbortai12(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dear Tukur,

I guess FCMB is not on this platform and may not be able to respond to your complaint. It would be proper if you could log this complaint on either their Facebook page or their twitter handle.

For your information, their Twitter handle is @myfcmb while their Facebook page is www.facebook.com/fcmbmybank. You will need to furnish them with the details of the transactions and the branch where you made the initial complaint to follow up with

Thank you.
Re: Banks should learn to upscale good customer service! by tukur2002n(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
thanks agboritai just got ma credit.

but do i need to come out here before they can resolved it.

(1) (Reply)

I Must Confess - It Was An Explosive Experience! / Firstbank, Paypal Partner To Encourage Online Shopping In Nigeria / ForkLifter Business in Nigeria ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.