Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc (24601 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know If This Is GNLD? / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / 8 Tips For Dealing With Job Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by thoniann(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Almost died.... Can't bear the grammatical blunders anymore. This is just too much....

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by 80million1: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by jackson44(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op yours was better,I work very close to them @ gbagada. I see a lot people being tricked from far away distance like ilorin,all in TђƸ̵ name of job,but on arrival they foundout it network marketing. Most of their hand bill or flyers,are tag with mouth watering offer like, work full time aπϑ earn 60k monthly or work part time aπϑ earn 35k. People jump at TђƸ̵ offers,spending their last penny on T-fare. I Ħª√ę witness a lot of fighting in their premises,due to deceit$misconcept of information.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by CyberG: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
What is GNLD??

Great NairaLanders in Diaspora??

5 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Adeoba10(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
You knw dat we Nigerians we do DEMON. #gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lol...well i also have an xperience with this guys.....
I met this lady on a social site and fortunately i found out we were schooling in d same town.......so just couple of months ago, she rang my phone to offer me a job promising 70k as my salary, i rushed sharply to re-do my cv..........on getting there i found out it was GNLD.........jeez....this talk and talk and i was wondering if she was d one i knew b4.....to be honest i got challenged and was really ready to take a step until she told me to join those on the table.....and that was where i met their tout "oga at d top"....he talked for almost 5hrs at some point, he got so despirate that he was even ready to follow us to d bank to have our #8500........

OMG ...i felt i was in bondage...i could not talk, stand up or receive calls....or do anythn and immediately, i said no this not for me......that was how i escaped and they were even begging me not to tell anybody until i reg.....na him i say "show".......koo jor

6 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by kingsle66(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
They are now using charms ...I lost 8500 naira too b4 my eyes clear am at home regretting ...efcc should come into this.. GNLD are now pure SCAM.

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by WildChild00(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
I can seems to understand wat is going on in here, what is[size=15pt] GNLD[/size] to start with? And who authorized these thread to be on front page, without proper defination and terms and meaning?
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by nagoma(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
What is GNLD?
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by WildChild00(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
nagoma: What is GNLD?

My brother I tire ooooooh, hmmm, this nairaland advert is turning meanless topics to front page all the time.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by lafuria1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just yesterday, a friend of mine was defrauded of 10k, same Gnld. She saw a job offer at jobberman website, the job was described as a health care job only for her to realise it was gnld. Just like other posters have stated, they were made to gather in a room, swith off their phones. They assure them that with 10k deposit, they willearn 100k a month, unfortunately, she fell for the scam.
People should please beware, unemployment makes people very desperate and unable to think straight.

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by slyk2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
ugwum007: Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?

Boy, thank God ASUU was at home for some months, now you know what it looks like to notch a job.
Someone will surely call you same name in the future.

So for solid two hours, a student in a Nigerian university could not pick any worthy information from a presentation.
That is a wonderful direction of your education.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Guyman02: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
All this pyramid network business is a case of monkey dey work.
Ladies in the office fall easily for it and then they come to me begging me to register as their down line and spend 50k for combo pack.
I look at the content and I see Chinese honey costing 10k per bottle. At the conference I attended at Sheraton it was videos and pictures of Nigerians being rewarded with Cessna private plane and latest BMW models and all of them started with nothing.
Me I no believe in pyramid biz, its better you take your money buy beans and fry akara on the road side and live within your means than living in a utopian paradise of upline and downline pyramid network.

It is actually not fraud as some are claiming here, because there is a product to be sold, but it is not as easy and simple as being portrayed in their seminars and you cannot make in a short time the kind of money/profit that is being proclaimed by the GNLD of Forever Living Product FLP agents/sub-distributors..

6 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Guyman02: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
WildChild00: I can seems to understand wat is going on in here, what is[size=15pt] GNLD[/size] to start with? And who authorized these thread to be on front page, without proper defination and terms and meaning?

google is your friend. See their website. http://us.gnld.com/en-us/home/

They deal on healthcare products and nutritional supplements that are normally expensive and are sold mostly by networking method; kind of you buy and sell to your friend to make profit and your friend buy and sells to his friend and you also make profit and on and on. The more people that register under the people you introduce the more profit acrues to you.
Beacuse most of the products have not being scientifically proven to be effective, you need marketers to promote it as doctors hardly recommend them for patients.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by iskalamong(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Beverly1: Lol...well i also have an xperience with this guys.....
I met this lady on a social site and fortunately i found out we were schooling in d same town.......so just couple of months ago, she rang my phone to offer me a job promising 70k as my salary, i rushed sharply to re-do my cv..........on getting there i found out it was GNLD.........jeez....this talk and talk and i was wondering if she was d one i knew b4.....to be honest i got challenged and was really ready to take a step until she told me to join those on the table.....and that was where i met their tout "oga at d top"....he talked for almost 5hrs at some point, he got so despirate that he was even ready to follow us to d bank to have our #8500........

OMG ...i felt i was in bondage...i could not talk, stand up or receive calls....or do anythn and immediately, i said no this not for me......that was how i escaped and they were even begging me not to tell anybody until i reg.....na him i say "show".......koo jor
mine was very similar 2yours. Happened a couple of years back when i just passed out 4rm secondary school. Then i was looking for factory work to just chill before admission not serious though until a saw a mouth watering flyer.
Work for two hours and make five thousand naira. 5hours about 15 thousand naira. I almost ran mad grin grin (for a sec sch stdnt uno) .
That was when i began the journey. They talk talk and talk.
With sweet offers lyk you'll build your own house in at most two years (a mansion at that) ''cos this the place of money making, by the time you enter uni, you'll be rich, and you wont need to work again for the rest of your life as you'll be wealthy'' .
All this talk con dey sweet me. grin grin grin grin
I was so excited until their registration was introduced.
When they saw i was not too interested again, they mentioned me not telling anyone cos they'll discourage me that people are very ignorant bla bla bla that infact i could pay instalmentally i.e i can even pay N1000 now. That they'll excort me to the bank. (their stategy to put my mind there since i have paid N1000 i will find way(s) to pay the remaining even if it will be instalmentally.)
infact, long story short God saved me o that i didnt waste my precious 1k (a very big money 2me then). Later in the day i narrated the whole thing to my sis and she laughed @me jokingly though that im looking for work @GNLD grin grin grin grin . She narrated stories of many people whom i know who joined and couldnt understand nor keep up with the system.
I have even forgotten them until this thread. You cant no them except you go there or have gone there and have seen things for yourself. GNLD! GNLD! I hail o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by WildChild00(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guyman02:

google is your friend. See their website. http://us.gnld.com/en-us/home/

They deal on healthcare products and nutritional supplements that are normally expensive and are sold mostly by networking method; kind of you buy and sell to your friend to make profit and your friend buy and sells to his friend and you also make profit and on and on. The more people that register under the people you introduce the more profit acrues to you.
Beacuse most of the products have not being scientifically proven to be effective, you need marketers to promote it as doctors hardly recommend them for patients.

All thesame, thanks for the information, this is how the OP is meant to explain it to the benefit of all to understand, you never can tell those who are law enforcement personnel among us, now Man hurt/ search light on that company.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by UyiIredia(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
ugwum007: Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?

They are desperate to get more customers and more money. I have also been duped with their job facade but didn't pay the money they asked.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Adamskuty(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Frontpage material,what's wrong with all these mods for crying out loud,huh

https://www.nairaland.com/1509589/open-letter-nigerians#19393902
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wa o. U no fit go complain to mod thread.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by kingilemona298(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Somebody had better do something about dat stupid strategy of deceiving ppl 2 attend dia marketing seminars,you don't just lie 2 ppl and waste dia time like dat.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by mkoabiola: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
But hw do dey get "d nobas of prospective magas?
Dey av advanced indeir system with d sweetest name u can nva think of.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by sylve11: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
emmysoftyou: sum up(about leaving) one of the guy ask me if am dissapointed,i told him no bc the guy should ve understand i waste my tp to be there and he open a book and read a place that say that misconcoception and misleading the pple is part of business..pls be warn and be careful..

lol grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by westgate: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
GNLD IS SIMPLY THE BEST. We are young millionaires we are making money.
I'm a consultant in the feild and hv assisted many people stp mastubation, kidney stone, kidey failure ets
i hv travelld 2 dubai next on line is Honkong. They are real. Be ready to pay d price for ur success.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by tomisinalli: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
buoye1: Nigerians!!!!We shldnt blame those indians joor!
Dey are nt indians, d founder is 4rm california

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by sylve11: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingsle66: They are now using charms ...I lost 8500 naira too b4 my eyes clear am at home regretting ...efcc should come into this.. GNLD are now pure SCAM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Funpeter: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
charlsecy4: you didn't make sense at all.and what's the correlation with Jehovah's witness?or you just enjoy being stupid?
correlation dey infact multcolinearity dey even self as ajeri go pester you na so GNLD go pester you too d only difference na money

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Phew!!! This thread needs serious grammatical cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Isahalbash(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wen dm de tell me hw I go take rich..I jst de luk dem 1by1 weda dem don reach..na when dm tel me say mk I regista wit 8500 my eye do :ohungry nearly finish me bt d pesin wei cari me go gv me moni mk I use eat..4 hm mind I go cum d next day gringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by SIRKOL(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Criously I don't think u guys hv a deep understanding of this GNLD stuff, it works 4 dose hu will giv their time to it n without d cash, u gain other fins like international passport, ID No even an international ID amongst others 4 more info cal me on 08103771204 $iR kol!
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Ifedechidex: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
The day i went dere, i regretted it real bad.... Saw an advert for job with enchanting salary... I called d number n d person said i should come to oshodi(see me thinking the place was at oshodi), when i got dere, i called d guy n he told me 2 enta anoda bus going to bagada n drop @ Nissan:.. I got angry when i heard dis but since i had already started d journey, i decided to continue. I droped @ nissan n d guy came 2 pick me dere(sorry, i was coming from Mushin).. Only to take me to the almighty GNLD, mehn, come see crowd.. When i saw d crowd, i losst hope. I was like which kind company go employ all dis pple b4 e go reach my turn: well, i followed d guy n he took me to 1 corner where they were ranting dat their rubbish, only 4 them to finish n tell me to bring 7,000 4 1 kind tin wey i no fit fathom so i'll be 1 of their distributors. N i was like, hello, i'm lukin 4 a job n u're askin me 4 7,000.... How d hell do u expect me 2 give u dat kinda money..... I just Mtchewwwww for them n walk out.... Since then, any flier wey dem write ' there is a new company producing floor, drugs, drinks, .....bla bla bla n they need
accountant
sales rep
engnr
Etc. I dey shun am because i knw say na dem

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Ifedechidex: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
westgate: GNLD IS SIMPLY THE BEST. We are young millionaires we are making money.
I'm a consultant in the feild and hv assisted many people stp mastubation, kidney stone, kidey failure ets
i hv travelld 2 dubai next on line is Honkong. They are real. Be ready to pay d price for ur success.

na true... D last time i checked, millionaires no dey get time 4 nairaland.. Dey dere make dem dey wash u dry...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remorse After Leaving My Job / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.