Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc (24605 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know If This Is GNLD? / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / 8 Tips For Dealing With Job Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Criously I don't think u guys hv a deep understanding of this GNLD stuff, it works 4 dose hu will giv their time to it n without d cash, u gain other fins like international passport, ID No even an international ID amongst others 4 more info cal me on 08103771204 $iR kol!
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
boko are rams: I am just praying that devil will punish those evil people called gnld, and I promise to kill one of their agent before dis year runs out. If u know dis is ur number-08061316693 expect ur death soon.
U can not do anything
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Davidogar(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
GNLD is for the dreamers not for the salary earners call slave like u pple that always lookin for job,(u call dem illitrate but they earn millions they can pay u that salary u are lookin for fools.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
prof1990: The bad thing abt it is that dey are even deceiving people. They tel u there are vacancies in there company when u get there u see hungry people asking you to come and drop 8500 for networking.
Skill

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
David ogar: GNLD is for the dreamers not for the salary earners call slave like u pple that always lookin for job,(u call dem illitrate but they earn millions they can pay u that salary u are lookin for fools.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
boko are rams: I am just praying that devil will punish those evil people called gnld, and I promise to kill one of their agent before dis year runs out. If u know dis is ur number-08061316693 expect ur death soon.

Blood of jesus! Hahahahhahahahahahahha! shocked. Lmao!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
Same thing happened to me last week. Job vacancy my foot. Very annoying!
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by roymary: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
omoadeleye: Lolzzz, the first day I attend there seminar, mehn after patiently listening to there rigmarole, since that I stop going, everytime am strolling in the street, sincerely I don't know the different between them and Jehovah witnesses, mehn I always Shawn them and walk away ni.

Seriously It should be criminal to construct sentences like you just did up in here. You be weyrey i swear...

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by bejeria101(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
ugwum007: Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?
bro i feel you,dis is another tactic they use here also in abuja,usa company looking for factory workers with eye popping salaries,imagine an ssce holder paid 90k,its fraudulent they shld be called to order.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2013
I prefer Osomo to GNLD.... #gbam#
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by freshdew: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2013
omoadeleye: Lolzzz, the first day I attend there seminar, mehn after patiently listening to there rigmarole, since that I stop going, everytime am strolling in the street, sincerely I don't know the different between them and Jehovah witnesses, mehn I always Shawn them and walk away ni.
by avoiding Jehovah's witnesses,you are simply running away from the truth.face the topic here and,leave JWS out of this. If u are scared of gnld then join 'Edmark'.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ugwum007(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2013
The bottom line is that what is good is worth doing. They should stop decieving people especially we the young ones. In Physics, the third law Of motion will soon strike them (for Every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction). Everybody in nigeria won't make it through GNLD, forcing and decieving people is not the way forward. Anyway, I heard that the police have paid their office a visit.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2013
If not for the love of christ and the bible, i swear i would just throw one akara bomb in tha GNLD office in gbagada and finish those liars, thieves and killers. May God pay them all the reward of what they do to people.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
wellnessglobal: iz not what u guys think abt d buisinesss.
may God punish u, y do u have to decieve pple wit fake adverts, I saw ur post where u advert for accountant manager, ur a big fool, soon u will all be arrested .

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by RealChris(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
ugwum007: Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?

Hey Brof... Same happened to me n I hv to travel all d way from Delta to Lagos in d name of job interview in respect to their advert for job vacancy. When I called, I was ask to come over to Lag for interview bt to my greatest surprise, its all abt their same Gnld seminar madness.... There was nothing I could do than to come back home bt all d same, Without those challenges, there will b no story to tell.

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by babaijo(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2013
the same thing is happening in Abuja now, you see posters, fliers, every where with different categories of job vacancies. and when you get there they will start seminar only to ask you to be selling food supplement with leg all over Abuja. they have even extended their adverts to churches. may God help the Nigeria graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ACM10: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
For your own good, avoid

1. Golden Neo-Life Dynamite(GNLD)

2. Tianshi

3. Forever Living Products

4. Any other form of Networking/Pyramid business.

Be warned! cool

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Ganiz(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2013
The issue of GNLD and ther misleading VACANCIES all over the TOWN. I came-across one of there misleading job-vacany stating EDUCATED= #40,000 & UNEDUCATED= #25,000
PLS Y ARE WE FOOLING OURSELVES 9JA!

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
angry grin grin grin grin
sylve11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Why are U laughing, big head

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by obinna002: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thank GOD u know ur a DREAMER, continue DREAMING , FOOLS. quote author=David ogar]GNLD is for the dreamers not for the salary earners call slave like u pple that always lookin for job,(u call dem illitrate but they earn millions they can pay u that salary u are lookin for fools. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by wendyibeh: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
U guy r busy condemning someone's vision, if u have God fathers y r u still looking for a job. or did u loose any job dat u r searching for now. if our parents had companies /factories , we wont be settling for low paid jobs. Let's know our worth. Network marketing has come to stay weda u like it or not. Everyone is a potential networker take it it leave it, ur fone numbers, ur Facebook, twitter,BBM, 2go,even d products u buy from d market etc r all part of networking. People who venture into these r not fools ,dey know d law of wealth n use it to make dia millions e.g Mark Zuckerberg, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote n d rest of dem. In networking u just need a company, product n pple to execute ur plans n remain wealthy for d rest of ur functional life. Its only poor people dat look for jobs wia there is none, rich today n wretched tomorrow. Think guys n stop wasting ur time complaining abt everything. For further enquiries call 08063785474 .
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
shegzyvic: If not for the love of christ and the bible, i swear i would just throw one akara bomb in tha GNLD office in gbagada and finish those liars, thieves and killers. May God pay them all the reward of what they do to people.
U r not serious
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
ednut1: may God punish u, y do u have to decieve pple wit fake adverts, I saw ur post where u advert for accountant manager, ur a big fool, soon u will all be arrested .
Ur govt is not help u and u see a company that can help to achieve ur dream n u r complain. God wil help u
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ehisnosakhare(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
It here again never will you have to depend on someone for anything ever again because the solution has arrived. Click http:///?r=ehisnosakhare
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
GNLD BUSINESS,IT'S A WORLD OF
POSSIBILITY.A MULTI GENERATIONAL
BUSINESS.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by awofe20(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
ACM10: For your own good, avoid

1. Golden Neo-Life Dynamite(GNLD)

2. Tianshi

3. Forever Living Products

4. Any other form of Networking/Pyramid business.

Be warned! cool

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by wendyibeh: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
U guy r busy condemning someone's vision, if u have God fathers y r u still looking for a job. or did u loose any job dat u r searching for now. if our parents had companies /factories , we wont be settling for low paid jobs. Let's know our worth. Network marketing has come to stay weda u like it or not. Everyone is a potential networker take it it leave it, ur fone numbers, ur Facebook, twitter,BBM, 2go,even d products u buy from d market etc r all part of networking. People who venture into these r not fools ,dey know d law of wealth n use it to make dia millions e.g Mark Zuckerberg, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote n d rest of dem. In networking u just need a company, product n pple to execute ur plans n remain wealthy for d rest of ur functional life. Its only poor people dat look for jobs wia there is none, rich today n wretched tomorrow. Think guys n stop wasting ur time complaining abt everything. For further enquiries to join the train of successful people call 08063785474 . Be a self decision maker n take d risk to embrace opportunity. Success is sweet But d secret is sweat.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by udopee(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
LOOKS LIKE UR ONE OF THEM shocked shocked shocked

wendy ibeh: U guy r busy condemning someone's vision, if u have God fathers y r u still looking for a job. or did u loose any job dat u r searching for now. if our parents had companies /factories , we wont be settling for low paid jobs. Let's know our worth. Network marketing has come to stay weda u like it or not. Everyone is a potential networker take it it leave it, ur fone numbers, ur Facebook, twitter,BBM, 2go,even d products u buy from d market etc r all part of networking. People who venture into these r not fools ,dey know d law of wealth n use it to make dia millions e.g Mark Zuckerberg, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote n d rest of dem. In networking u just need a company, product n pple to execute ur plans n remain wealthy for d rest of ur functional life. Its only poor people dat look for jobs wia there is none, rich today n wretched tomorrow. Think guys n stop wasting ur time complaining abt everything. For further enquiries to join the train of successful people call 08063785474 . Be a self decision maker n take d risk to embrace opportunity. Success is sweet But d secret is sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Lamasta(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Actually to be sincere I have a Friend that does it and is making it there though I joined it but later drop but I confess GNLD Company works but many illetrates have taken over it they do the business the way they like and not the way the company recomends, they i.e some desperate ones among themdeceive people by placing job adverts and other methods of bringing people but to be sincere people are making it there but some LUNATICS is spoiling the company's name.
I use their products and it works thats to tell you they are for real....

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ednut1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
awofe20: Ur govt is not help u and u see a company that can help to achieve ur dream n u r complain. God wil help u
ur foolish I swear, must u guys use fake adverts to decieve pple, be thru in ur adverts and invite shikena

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by wendyibeh: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
U guy r busy condemning someone's vision, if u have God fathers y r u still looking for a job. or did u loose any job dat u r searching for now. if our parents had companies /factories , we wont be settling for low paid jobs. Let's know our worth. Network marketing has come to stay weda u like it or not. Everyone is a potential networker take it it leave it, ur fone numbers, ur Facebook, twitter,BBM, 2go,even d products u buy from d market etc r all part of networking. People who venture into these r not fools ,dey know d law of wealth n use it to make dia millions e.g Mark Zuckerberg, Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote n d rest of dem. In networking u just need a company, product n pple to execute ur plans n remain wealthy for d rest of ur functional life. Its only poor people dat look for jobs wia there is none, rich today n wretched tomorrow. Think guys n stop wasting ur time complaining abt everything. For further enquiries to join the train of successful people call 08063785474 . Be a self decision maker n take d risk to embrace opportunity. Success is Sweet But d Secret is sweat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Remorse After Leaving My Job / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.